Mr. Blonde
Explorer
I'm just wondering what everyone else's experience has been.
Ghkcu, lipo c with b, super human blend, and lipo fat blaster have never given me any sting. The last 2 of those even contain a bit of l carnitine.
I've used each of them several times, and they came from various vendors. Not once have I felt a sting.
I see posts where people talk about the spice from these injections. Anyone else out there with no sting, or did I manage to end up with multiple bunk vials from different vendors over the last year?..
Ghkcu, lipo c with b, super human blend, and lipo fat blaster have never given me any sting. The last 2 of those even contain a bit of l carnitine.
I've used each of them several times, and they came from various vendors. Not once have I felt a sting.
I see posts where people talk about the spice from these injections. Anyone else out there with no sting, or did I manage to end up with multiple bunk vials from different vendors over the last year?..