“No Source Discussion”?

It's frustrating that sources can't be talked about, and I get that feeling too, though I can see why the rule exists. I've spent a year in this group, but my posting has been pretty limited. Plenty of members here really know their stuff, which is a big plus.

That said, peptides are something I purchase in large amounts, and every single item that arrives gets tested. Results from testing Vendors discussed on this forum strike me as exactly the kind of information people are after, and it's a major draw for why they show up. Being able to send everything I buy for 3rd party testing is something I can do, and not many others can cover that cost. To me, others would want this information too, particularly because it's factual and tested rather than just an opinion.
 
Cabo999 said:

It's frustrating that sources can't be talked about, and I get that feeling too, though I can see why the rule exists. I've spent a year in this group, but my posting has been pretty limited. Plenty of members here really know their stuff, which is a big plus.

That said, peptides are something I purchase in large amounts, and every single item that arrives gets tested. Results from testing Vendors discussed on this forum strike me as exactly the kind of information people are after, and it's a major draw for why they show up. Being able to send everything I buy for 3rd party testing is something I can do, and not many others can cover that cost. To me, others would want this information too, particularly because it's factual and tested rather than just an opinion.
Sure, go ahead and post more so you can reach apprentice faster. What you've been through counts...
 
guster said:

I tried to post a genuine review of a vendor I bought from not long ago, since the products seem weak or like they aren't doing anything.

I also hoped to get some help with how I mix and dilute things, just to make sure I didn't mess up myself, but to do that I'd have to name the source (the vial).

And I wanted to find out if anybody had recent lab testing or group testing results for that particular vendor, but it sounds like that can't be talked about either. Oh well.
When you say “Mixing and dilution,” it’s clear you haven’t spent enough time here reading. The words you’re using mark you as a newbie.

That’s exactly why newbie reviews aren’t something we’re interested in.
 
Looking back, it was actually a plus that I kept quiet about sources early on, because customs grabbed one of my packages and I hadn't figured out how everything worked yet. These days I'm able to post about sources, so I'm glad to go show support for the vendors who came through for me on getting meds. On top of that, I had retatrutide from my source tested, and it came back at 99.8% with roughly 25% overfill, so that's another thing.

Even so, I went thru the same thing, wondering when would I be allowed to discuss vendors, and I opened a similar thread. Just keep on blabbing... it's easy if you are like me 😀
 
This place is packed with so much knowledge that I rarely have anything worth adding as a suggestion. Whenever I run a search, I don’t just get the answer I was after — I also come across ideas that had never crossed my mind.

The willingness of members here to help is amazing.
 
BillPigg said:

This place is packed with so much knowledge that I rarely have anything worth adding as a suggestion. Whenever I run a search, I don’t just get the answer I was after — I also come across ideas that had never crossed my mind.

The willingness of members here to help is amazing.

Go ahead....
 
Back
Top