“No Source Discussion”?

Julep784

Explorer
Joined
Apr 19, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
The #1 reason I joined this forum is to discuss, review and research sources before throwing money out into the grey market. Now I’m seeing “No source discussion” everywhere, yet there’s an entire section here titled “Vendor Reviews.”

Am I missing something? Misunderstanding something? Are we not allowed to discuss if we order something and it’s bunk any longer?
 
Julep784 said:

The #1 reason I joined this forum is to discuss, review and research sources before throwing money out into the grey market. Now I’m seeing “No source discussion” everywhere, yet there’s an entire section here titled “Vendor Reviews.”

Am I missing something? Misunderstanding something? Are we not allowed to discuss if we order something and it’s bunk any longer?
The restriction only applies in part, and only to "newbies". What it stops is someone dropping in to ask "hey where can I get some of the best/cheapest/fastest/goodest" dope. Here, the aim is to push people toward doing their own research, and the "Introduce Yourself" thread lays all of that out. Anyone can access the vendor section "BUT" whatever ads appear there shouldn't be taken as recommendations. A number of them come from paid subscribers, and that money helps cover what it costs to keep this forum running... which is far beyond my understanding....
 
Is it your wish for this forum to be flooded with threads named "HELP LOL" where the only content is "Hey guYs, wAts tHE beST plAcE to gEt hGH lol ty 🙏❤️"?

Because that is exactly what happens when you let complete newcomers talk about sources: you end up with a flood of threads named "HELP LOL" where the only content is "Hey guYs, wAts tHE beST plAcE to gEt hGH lol ty 🙏❤️"
 
Julep784 said:

The #1 reason I joined this forum is to discuss, review and research sources before throwing money out into the grey market. Now I’m seeing “No source discussion” everywhere, yet there’s an entire section here titled “Vendor Reviews.”

Am I missing something? Misunderstanding something? Are we not allowed to discuss if we order something and it’s bunk any longer?
When you signed up, weren’t you limited too, I’m fairly sure?
 
skeptick said:

Julep784 said:

The #1 reason I joined this forum is to discuss, review and research sources before throwing money out into the grey market. Now I’m seeing “No source discussion” everywhere, yet there’s an entire section here titled “Vendor Reviews.”

Am I missing something? Misunderstanding something? Are we not allowed to discuss if we order something and it’s bunk any longer?
The restriction only applies in part, and only to "newbies". What it stops is someone dropping in to ask "hey where can I get some of the best/cheapest/fastest/goodest" dope. Here, the aim is to push people toward doing their own research, and the "Introduce Yourself" thread lays all of that out. Anyone can access the vendor section "BUT" whatever ads appear there shouldn't be taken as recommendations. A number of them come from paid subscribers, and that money helps cover what it costs to keep this forum running... which is far beyond my understanding....
Alright, truthfully I only noticed the red all over the place and got really puzzled!
 
My account has been showing this red banner lately, even though I’ve belonged here for more than a year. Why it appeared is unclear to me; perhaps it has something to do with how I use the site. Since finding sources isn’t my goal, this doesn’t trouble me.
 
Julep784 said:

skeptick said:

Julep784 said:

The #1 reason I joined this forum is to discuss, review and research sources before throwing money out into the grey market. Now I’m seeing “No source discussion” everywhere, yet there’s an entire section here titled “Vendor Reviews.”

Am I missing something? Misunderstanding something? Are we not allowed to discuss if we order something and it’s bunk any longer?
The restriction only applies in part, and only to "newbies". What it stops is someone dropping in to ask "hey where can I get some of the best/cheapest/fastest/goodest" dope. Here, the aim is to push people toward doing their own research, and the "Introduce Yourself" thread lays all of that out. Anyone can access the vendor section "BUT" whatever ads appear there shouldn't be taken as recommendations. A number of them come from paid subscribers, and that money helps cover what it costs to keep this forum running... which is far beyond my understanding....
Alright, truthfully I only noticed the red all over the place and got really puzzled!
Honestly, sources come up constantly—that's basically the main thing people here discuss.
 
Since I’m still fairly new here, this didn’t really get to me. That massive thread of recommended suppliers actually taught me a lot about how to judge a vendor in the first place. Mostly, though, I hung around the cat thread 🤣

Honestly, making people pause and go through all the great material on this site seems like a positive to me. When it comes to research peptides, getting the hang of proper research methods is a serious uphill climb as it is.
 
Teretere said:

Since I’m still fairly new here, this didn’t really get to me. That massive thread of recommended suppliers actually taught me a lot about how to judge a vendor in the first place. Mostly, though, I hung around the cat thread 🤣

Honestly, making people pause and go through all the great material on this site seems like a positive to me. When it comes to research peptides, getting the hang of proper research methods is a serious uphill climb as it is.
I’m new here too. In my opinion, it didn’t stick around for long. I’ve yet to even look at the Recommended Suppliers thread. THAT THREAD HAS SO MANY PAGES
 
I’m very new around here, so I hope this post doesn’t break any rules. Honestly, the whole thing feels a little overwhelming to me. Just to be clear: I’m not asking for suppliers. I’ve done plenty of research already, I’ve got 2 reliable vendors, and everything is going fine with them.

This forum has been great — reading has taught me a lot, which is exactly why I ended up joining.

My concern is what happens if those vendors ever shut down. The thought of being left without GLP‑1 genuinely frightens me. Since I’m an Italian user, I’m still not sure how to come across here, and the last thing I want is to violate any rules or create problems for myself.

I fully respect the guidelines. I’m just trying to figure out how I might eventually unlock my status and get the usual privileges. Simply waiting may not be enough, and I worry I’ll never reach that point.
 
Mara_aa said:

I’m very new around here, so I hope this post doesn’t break any rules. Honestly, the whole thing feels a little overwhelming to me. Just to be clear: I’m not asking for suppliers. I’ve done plenty of research already, I’ve got 2 reliable vendors, and everything is going fine with them.

This forum has been great — reading has taught me a lot, which is exactly why I ended up joining.

My concern is what happens if those vendors ever shut down. The thought of being left without GLP‑1 genuinely frightens me. Since I’m an Italian user, I’m still not sure how to come across here, and the last thing I want is to violate any rules or create problems for myself.

I fully respect the guidelines. I’m just trying to figure out how I might eventually unlock my status and get the usual privileges. Simply waiting may not be enough, and I worry I’ll never reach that point.

Mara_aa said:

I’m very new around here, so I hope this post doesn’t break any rules. Honestly, the whole thing feels a little overwhelming to me. Just to be clear: I’m not asking for suppliers. I’ve done plenty of research already, I’ve got 2 reliable vendors, and everything is going fine with them.

This forum has been great — reading has taught me a lot, which is exactly why I ended up joining.

My concern is what happens if those vendors ever shut down. The thought of being left without GLP‑1 genuinely frightens me. Since I’m an Italian user, I’m still not sure how to come across here, and the last thing I want is to violate any rules or create problems for myself.

I fully respect the guidelines. I’m just trying to figure out how I might eventually unlock my status and get the usual privileges. Simply waiting may not be enough, and I worry I’ll never reach that point.
Mara, welcome aboard. As long as you've gone through the "Introduce Yourself" subForum, there are no "red lines" you'll be stepping over. The moderators in this place are quite understanding and ready to help. You move up to the higher levels by taking part, posting, asking questions, and so on. That progress is run automatically by a computer algorithm. Sure, the whole thing can feel intimidating and like a lot at once. There's a whole new vocabulary, new terms, and abbreviations to pick up. Take a look at what other people have posted and you'll notice plenty of us started out exactly where you are....This is the 1st forum I've ever been part of. It's a bit like riding a bike, it gets easier as you learn...
 
Just engage with threads, contribute something valuable — post count and likes likely carry a lot of weight in the algorithm. Basically, they want proof that you benefit the community before they lift your restrictions.
 
skeptick said:

Mara_aa said:

I’m very new around here, so I hope this post doesn’t break any rules. Honestly, the whole thing feels a little overwhelming to me. Just to be clear: I’m not asking for suppliers. I’ve done plenty of research already, I’ve got 2 reliable vendors, and everything is going fine with them.

This forum has been great — reading has taught me a lot, which is exactly why I ended up joining.

My concern is what happens if those vendors ever shut down. The thought of being left without GLP‑1 genuinely frightens me. Since I’m an Italian user, I’m still not sure how to come across here, and the last thing I want is to violate any rules or create problems for myself.

I fully respect the guidelines. I’m just trying to figure out how I might eventually unlock my status and get the usual privileges. Simply waiting may not be enough, and I worry I’ll never reach that point.

Mara_aa said:

I’m very new around here, so I hope this post doesn’t break any rules. Honestly, the whole thing feels a little overwhelming to me. Just to be clear: I’m not asking for suppliers. I’ve done plenty of research already, I’ve got 2 reliable vendors, and everything is going fine with them.

This forum has been great — reading has taught me a lot, which is exactly why I ended up joining.

My concern is what happens if those vendors ever shut down. The thought of being left without GLP‑1 genuinely frightens me. Since I’m an Italian user, I’m still not sure how to come across here, and the last thing I want is to violate any rules or create problems for myself.

I fully respect the guidelines. I’m just trying to figure out how I might eventually unlock my status and get the usual privileges. Simply waiting may not be enough, and I worry I’ll never reach that point.
Mara, welcome aboard. As long as you've gone through the "Introduce Yourself" subForum, there are no "red lines" you'll be stepping over. The moderators in this place are quite understanding and ready to help. You move up to the higher levels by taking part, posting, asking questions, and so on. That progress is run automatically by a computer algorithm. Sure, the whole thing can feel intimidating and like a lot at once. There's a whole new vocabulary, new terms, and abbreviations to pick up. Take a look at what other people have posted and you'll notice plenty of us started out exactly where you are....This is the 1st forum I've ever been part of. It's a bit like riding a bike, it gets easier as you learn...
Thanks, that's really nice of you and your answer put my mind at ease.

What worries me is precisely this: saying something incorrect or putting a post in the wrong section, above all since I'm limited and I don't want things to get worse for me.

Asking "stupid" questions scares me too.

I truly hope I don't ruin anything. Even my Italian isn't always a help, never mind

my English! Still, I'll give it a go ☺️
 
sa12uk said:

Just engage with threads, contribute something valuable — post count and likes likely carry a lot of weight in the algorithm. Basically, they want proof that you benefit the community before they lift your restrictions.
I’m really grateful that you took the time to help and walk me through this.

At this point, my main focus is reading and learning. Since this forum has a lot of people with deep knowledge, I’d rather watch and get a clearer understanding first, then become more involved later. When the moment is right, I hope to take part more and contribute something helpful based on what I’ve been through!
 
There’s no such thing as a “stupid” question, so ask away. What you’re wondering about may come across as “naive,” but every one of us started there while figuring out this fascinating universe through exploration.
 
Teretere said:

Since I’m still fairly new here, this didn’t really get to me. That massive thread of recommended suppliers actually taught me a lot about how to judge a vendor in the first place. Mostly, though, I hung around the cat thread 🤣

Honestly, making people pause and go through all the great material on this site seems like a positive to me. When it comes to research peptides, getting the hang of proper research methods is a serious uphill climb as it is.
It makes me really happy that you enjoy it! That day I was simply exhausted and in a goofy mood, and it's great to see it has kept going as a thing.
 
I tried to post a genuine review of a vendor I bought from not long ago, since the products seem weak or like they aren't doing anything.

I also hoped to get some help with how I mix and dilute things, just to make sure I didn't mess up myself, but to do that I'd have to name the source (the vial).

And I wanted to find out if anybody had recent lab testing or group testing results for that particular vendor, but it sounds like that can't be talked about either. Oh well.
 
Not sure if this is an appropriate thing to ask — if it isn’t, I’ve got no issue with whichever mod looks at it simply removing the post. That said, since this thread seems to have a decent amount of newer users asking questions, I thought it was worth trying:

Does anyone know when DMs become available? Or am I just too dense to work out how to unlock them... LOL I realize that may sound like an odd thing to ask, but I’d really like to get into a testing group, and from what I can tell that means DMs have to be sent, so I thought I’d ask. I’m fine with waiting patiently — I just wanted to find out whether I was missing something, and I didn’t want to spend way too long waiting before asking about something I could have taken care of if I only had the brain cells to figure it out 🤣
 
Back
Top