No COA

ColdSmoke said:

Why is everyone convinced that every vial in the kit comes from one single batch?
I have faith that they are. What reason would there be for them not to be? unless on some uncommon occasion items ended up mixed together unintentionally. I doubt sellers are looking for negative press. It damages profits. JEEP is certainly facing the consequences of their error...
 
Bioexplorer said:

BNLFL said:

Bioexplorer said:

Oldguy said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Has anyone in this community ever gone ahead and used a peptide that came without a COA? Meaning you skipped testing too, simply injected whatever arrived and crossed your fingers? Or maybe you bought from a vendor whose COAs checked out for plenty of their other products, yet no COA existed for the exact dose you purchased? My question is specifically about Tirzepatide.
I only use email—no GB, telegram, or discord for me. After picking a vendor, I went through every COA they had, focusing solely on lot# and batch#, and everything seemed well-organized. For my personal use, I don't test anything at all. I bought two kits, Triz and Reta. My wife and I used them for three weeks, saw good results, and we're still alive. Then I placed a big order of Triz and Reta—enough to keep my wife and me at max dose for 5 years—and all of it shared the same batch#s. This approach might not suit everyone, but it suited me. Call me lucky, stupid, or dumb, I don't care.
From what I've seen, older men tend to accept far more risk than younger folks, whether male or female. I'm guessing your handle says something about you.

Edit: full disclosure, I'm an older man too.
At what point do we count someone as old?
Attending more than 50 Dead concerts means you're old. Naturally, there are other ways to measure it. Can you operate a slide rule? Growing up, did your household have a party line? Was an 8 track player something you owned? Any yes means old for sure.

Does AARP send you mail often? That's borderline old.
Englishtown was the finest Dead performance I've ever witnessed. The lineup included the Dead, Marshall Tucker, and NRPS.
 
308fan said:

Fostradamus said:

308fan said:

spanky2026 said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

308fan said:

Two vials I had just came back as failures from testing. If a product doesn't come with an up-to-date COA, I won't touch it.
What was the reason they didn't pass?
Beyond that, the real question is: where did those supplies come from?
Came from XTP, a vendor on this forum. The Tirz contained no Tirz that could be detected. The KLOW was nothing but GHK-CU. A full review is coming tonight.
Who performed the testing on those? A thread popped up here not long ago about Krause claiming a sample had no tirz, yet a different lab — Freedom, if I recall correctly — found it to be fine.
The ones who ran tests on them were Freedom.
So much for that idea. Let us know how it turns out.
 
Fostradamus said:

308fan said:

Fostradamus said:

308fan said:

spanky2026 said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

308fan said:

Two vials I had just came back as failures from testing. If a product doesn't come with an up-to-date COA, I won't touch it.
What was the reason they didn't pass?
Beyond that, the real question is: where did those supplies come from?
Came from XTP, a vendor on this forum. The Tirz contained no Tirz that could be detected. The KLOW was nothing but GHK-CU. A full review is coming tonight.
Who performed the testing on those? A thread popped up here not long ago about Krause claiming a sample had no tirz, yet a different lab — Freedom, if I recall correctly — found it to be fine.
The ones who ran tests on them were Freedom.
So much for that idea. Let us know how it turns out.

byefatlicia said:

ColdSmoke said:

Why is everyone convinced that every vial in the kit comes from one single batch?
I have faith that they are. What reason would there be for them not to be? unless on some uncommon occasion items ended up mixed together unintentionally. I doubt sellers are looking for negative press. It damages profits. JEEP is certainly facing the consequences of their error...

I doubt a number of suppliers actually grasp that we can see color just fine. When the cap shade you receive doesn't line up with the batch COA, and those COAs themselves don't line up, then they claim the cap color was switched for customers who prefer a different shade — hahaha — that's the moment you realize something is off. Some vendors might not get what happened to jeep, or how fast the business bled out, all from saying one dumb thing and behaving dumbly! Personally, I'll give them credit: they know exactly what they're doing.
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Has anyone in this community ever gone ahead and used a peptide that came without a COA? Meaning you skipped testing too, simply injected whatever arrived and crossed your fingers? Or maybe you bought from a vendor whose COAs checked out for plenty of their other products, yet no COA existed for the exact dose you purchased? My question is specifically about Tirzepatide.
When I got my first Reta vials, I had no idea what a COA even was.

Having spent a lot of years partying in various countries, my overall take is that this is nowhere near the most dangerous thing I've ever put into my body 🤣

That said, my thinking right now is that I'm purchasing a large stock for both myself and my partner, so I'll send a few vials for testing, factor that into the costs, and then not have to stress about it for the next 12/18 months. Even so, I suppose we're just assuming every kit comes from the same batch—and does anyone truly know how big the batches vendors are actually dealing with are? They could be far smaller than we imagine
 
Back
Top