No COA

308fan said:

spanky2026 said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

308fan said:

Two vials I had just came back as failures from testing. If a product doesn't come with an up-to-date COA, I won't touch it.
What was the reason they didn't pass?
Beyond that, the real question is: where did those supplies come from?
Came from XTP, a vendor on this forum. The Tirz contained no Tirz that could be detected. The KLOW was nothing but GHK-CU. A full review is coming tonight.
Who performed the testing on those? A thread popped up here not long ago about Krause claiming a sample had no tirz, yet a different lab — Freedom, if I recall correctly — found it to be fine.
 
308fan said:

spanky2026 said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

308fan said:

Two vials I had just came back as failures from testing. If a product doesn't come with an up-to-date COA, I won't touch it.
What was the reason they didn't pass?
Beyond that, the real question is: where did those supplies come from?
Came from XTP, a vendor on this forum. The Tirz contained no Tirz that could be detected. The KLOW was nothing but GHK-CU. A full review is coming tonight.
Uther T60 came back with zero tirz found /community-link/thread/16202/
 
Oldguy said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Has anyone in this community ever gone ahead and used a peptide that came without a COA? Meaning you skipped testing too, simply injected whatever arrived and crossed your fingers? Or maybe you bought from a vendor whose COAs checked out for plenty of their other products, yet no COA existed for the exact dose you purchased? My question is specifically about Tirzepatide.
I only use email—no GB, telegram, or discord for me. After picking a vendor, I went through every COA they had, focusing solely on lot# and batch#, and everything seemed well-organized. For my personal use, I don't test anything at all. I bought two kits, Triz and Reta. My wife and I used them for three weeks, saw good results, and we're still alive. Then I placed a big order of Triz and Reta—enough to keep my wife and me at max dose for 5 years—and all of it shared the same batch#s. This approach might not suit everyone, but it suited me. Call me lucky, stupid, or dumb, I don't care.
From what I've seen, older men tend to accept far more risk than younger folks, whether male or female. I'm guessing your handle says something about you.

Edit: full disclosure, I'm an older man too.
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

miameow said:

I'd bet almost everyone here has done it at least once, probably multiple times.

Reta was the first pep I ever tried, sourced from my ugl connect. Naturally, nothing accompanied it, and these days I lean toward it having been tirz—the appetite suppression hit me so hard that I've never managed to match it with genuine, tested reta.
What does “ugl” mean
UnderGround Lab ... this shortened form is typically encountered within bodybuilding and steroid-related circles.
 
Fostradamus said:

308fan said:

spanky2026 said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

308fan said:

Two vials I had just came back as failures from testing. If a product doesn't come with an up-to-date COA, I won't touch it.
What was the reason they didn't pass?
Beyond that, the real question is: where did those supplies come from?
Came from XTP, a vendor on this forum. The Tirz contained no Tirz that could be detected. The KLOW was nothing but GHK-CU. A full review is coming tonight.
Who performed the testing on those? A thread popped up here not long ago about Krause claiming a sample had no tirz, yet a different lab — Freedom, if I recall correctly — found it to be fine.
The ones who ran tests on them were Freedom.
 
Bioexplorer said:

Oldguy said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Has anyone in this community ever gone ahead and used a peptide that came without a COA? Meaning you skipped testing too, simply injected whatever arrived and crossed your fingers? Or maybe you bought from a vendor whose COAs checked out for plenty of their other products, yet no COA existed for the exact dose you purchased? My question is specifically about Tirzepatide.
I only use email—no GB, telegram, or discord for me. After picking a vendor, I went through every COA they had, focusing solely on lot# and batch#, and everything seemed well-organized. For my personal use, I don't test anything at all. I bought two kits, Triz and Reta. My wife and I used them for three weeks, saw good results, and we're still alive. Then I placed a big order of Triz and Reta—enough to keep my wife and me at max dose for 5 years—and all of it shared the same batch#s. This approach might not suit everyone, but it suited me. Call me lucky, stupid, or dumb, I don't care.
From what I've seen, older men tend to accept far more risk than younger folks, whether male or female. I'm guessing your handle says something about you.

Edit: full disclosure, I'm an older man too.
Back in the day, none of the stuff we smoked, swallowed, or shot up was ever tested, and we didn't give it a second thought.
 
Bioexplorer said:

Oldguy said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Has anyone in this community ever gone ahead and used a peptide that came without a COA? Meaning you skipped testing too, simply injected whatever arrived and crossed your fingers? Or maybe you bought from a vendor whose COAs checked out for plenty of their other products, yet no COA existed for the exact dose you purchased? My question is specifically about Tirzepatide.
I only use email—no GB, telegram, or discord for me. After picking a vendor, I went through every COA they had, focusing solely on lot# and batch#, and everything seemed well-organized. For my personal use, I don't test anything at all. I bought two kits, Triz and Reta. My wife and I used them for three weeks, saw good results, and we're still alive. Then I placed a big order of Triz and Reta—enough to keep my wife and me at max dose for 5 years—and all of it shared the same batch#s. This approach might not suit everyone, but it suited me. Call me lucky, stupid, or dumb, I don't care.
From what I've seen, older men tend to accept far more risk than younger folks, whether male or female. I'm guessing your handle says something about you.

Edit: full disclosure, I'm an older man too.
At what point do we count someone as old?
 
BNLFL said:

Bioexplorer said:

Oldguy said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Has anyone in this community ever gone ahead and used a peptide that came without a COA? Meaning you skipped testing too, simply injected whatever arrived and crossed your fingers? Or maybe you bought from a vendor whose COAs checked out for plenty of their other products, yet no COA existed for the exact dose you purchased? My question is specifically about Tirzepatide.
I only use email—no GB, telegram, or discord for me. After picking a vendor, I went through every COA they had, focusing solely on lot# and batch#, and everything seemed well-organized. For my personal use, I don't test anything at all. I bought two kits, Triz and Reta. My wife and I used them for three weeks, saw good results, and we're still alive. Then I placed a big order of Triz and Reta—enough to keep my wife and me at max dose for 5 years—and all of it shared the same batch#s. This approach might not suit everyone, but it suited me. Call me lucky, stupid, or dumb, I don't care.
From what I've seen, older men tend to accept far more risk than younger folks, whether male or female. I'm guessing your handle says something about you.

Edit: full disclosure, I'm an older man too.
At what point do we count someone as old?
Attending more than 50 Dead concerts means you're old. Naturally, there are other ways to measure it. Can you operate a slide rule? Growing up, did your household have a party line? Was an 8 track player something you owned? Any yes means old for sure.

Does AARP send you mail often? That's borderline old.
 
Bioexplorer said:

BNLFL said:

Bioexplorer said:

Oldguy said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Has anyone in this community ever gone ahead and used a peptide that came without a COA? Meaning you skipped testing too, simply injected whatever arrived and crossed your fingers? Or maybe you bought from a vendor whose COAs checked out for plenty of their other products, yet no COA existed for the exact dose you purchased? My question is specifically about Tirzepatide.
I only use email—no GB, telegram, or discord for me. After picking a vendor, I went through every COA they had, focusing solely on lot# and batch#, and everything seemed well-organized. For my personal use, I don't test anything at all. I bought two kits, Triz and Reta. My wife and I used them for three weeks, saw good results, and we're still alive. Then I placed a big order of Triz and Reta—enough to keep my wife and me at max dose for 5 years—and all of it shared the same batch#s. This approach might not suit everyone, but it suited me. Call me lucky, stupid, or dumb, I don't care.
From what I've seen, older men tend to accept far more risk than younger folks, whether male or female. I'm guessing your handle says something about you.

Edit: full disclosure, I'm an older man too.
At what point do we count someone as old?
Attending more than 50 Dead concerts means you're old. Naturally, there are other ways to measure it. Can you operate a slide rule? Growing up, did your household have a party line? Was an 8 track player something you owned? Any yes means old for sure.

Does AARP send you mail often? That's borderline old.
Dead shows? None for me. A slide rule, though—yes, and I used to rely on them when ordering concrete. A party line was never part of my setup; I understand what they are, and 8 tracks were something I had a very long time ago. AARP mail has been arriving for 20 years now. Does that make me eligible? Where I live, this state is basically old people hell.
 
308fan said:

Two vials I had just came back as failures from testing. If a product doesn't come with an up-to-date COA, I won't touch it.
Yet what reason is there to believe those haphazard stickers that get slapped onto the vials by the people making or distributing them? There's no way to confirm that every vial inside one kit actually came from the same batch or even the same producer.

When you get right down to it, every single vial we inject is taken on faith, since the one vial you sent off for testing never comes back to you. It's a pure gamble, and our only comfort is the hope that these companies have no interest in wiping out the very people who buy from them--which would be a terrible way to run a business. 🤣
 
Bioexplorer said:

BNLFL said:

Bioexplorer said:

Oldguy said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Has anyone in this community ever gone ahead and used a peptide that came without a COA? Meaning you skipped testing too, simply injected whatever arrived and crossed your fingers? Or maybe you bought from a vendor whose COAs checked out for plenty of their other products, yet no COA existed for the exact dose you purchased? My question is specifically about Tirzepatide.
I only use email—no GB, telegram, or discord for me. After picking a vendor, I went through every COA they had, focusing solely on lot# and batch#, and everything seemed well-organized. For my personal use, I don't test anything at all. I bought two kits, Triz and Reta. My wife and I used them for three weeks, saw good results, and we're still alive. Then I placed a big order of Triz and Reta—enough to keep my wife and me at max dose for 5 years—and all of it shared the same batch#s. This approach might not suit everyone, but it suited me. Call me lucky, stupid, or dumb, I don't care.
From what I've seen, older men tend to accept far more risk than younger folks, whether male or female. I'm guessing your handle says something about you.

Edit: full disclosure, I'm an older man too.
At what point do we count someone as old?
Attending more than 50 Dead concerts means you're old. Naturally, there are other ways to measure it. Can you operate a slide rule? Growing up, did your household have a party line? Was an 8 track player something you owned? Any yes means old for sure.

Does AARP send you mail often? That's borderline old.
Also keep in mind: just 3 TV channels, and they signed off at 11:30.
 
BNLFL said:

Bioexplorer said:

Oldguy said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Has anyone in this community ever gone ahead and used a peptide that came without a COA? Meaning you skipped testing too, simply injected whatever arrived and crossed your fingers? Or maybe you bought from a vendor whose COAs checked out for plenty of their other products, yet no COA existed for the exact dose you purchased? My question is specifically about Tirzepatide.
I only use email—no GB, telegram, or discord for me. After picking a vendor, I went through every COA they had, focusing solely on lot# and batch#, and everything seemed well-organized. For my personal use, I don't test anything at all. I bought two kits, Triz and Reta. My wife and I used them for three weeks, saw good results, and we're still alive. Then I placed a big order of Triz and Reta—enough to keep my wife and me at max dose for 5 years—and all of it shared the same batch#s. This approach might not suit everyone, but it suited me. Call me lucky, stupid, or dumb, I don't care.
From what I've seen, older men tend to accept far more risk than younger folks, whether male or female. I'm guessing your handle says something about you.

Edit: full disclosure, I'm an older man too.
At what point do we count someone as old?
Old means older than I am.

Young means at least 10 yrs my junior.

It's a sliding scale...

As for what the OP asked, my guess is nearly everyone begins that way. I certainly did, until I came across this forum. You order Tirz, reconstitute it, inject it, and then panic thinking you messed up the math—only you didn't, and so on.

During my first year using the 'tides, I had never encountered the term COA at all. This forum taught me!
 
Oldguy said:

308fan said:

spanky2026 said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

308fan said:

Two vials I had just came back as failures from testing. If a product doesn't come with an up-to-date COA, I won't touch it.
What was the reason they didn't pass?
Beyond that, the real question is: where did those supplies come from?
Came from XTP, a vendor on this forum. The Tirz contained no Tirz that could be detected. The KLOW was nothing but GHK-CU. A full review is coming tonight.
I'd look for another supplier. Find a reliable one and stay loyal to them.
Anyone who's spent time in this space realizes that kind of certainty isn't real. Even the vendors people vouch for have shipped batches that came back bad, or vanished from one day to the next after taking payment. And those vendors aren't making the product themselves—they're sourcing from other suppliers, which can change at any time. That's just how this industry works.

Which is exactly why group testing exists.
 
deluge said:

BNLFL said:

Bioexplorer said:

Oldguy said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Has anyone in this community ever gone ahead and used a peptide that came without a COA? Meaning you skipped testing too, simply injected whatever arrived and crossed your fingers? Or maybe you bought from a vendor whose COAs checked out for plenty of their other products, yet no COA existed for the exact dose you purchased? My question is specifically about Tirzepatide.
I only use email—no GB, telegram, or discord for me. After picking a vendor, I went through every COA they had, focusing solely on lot# and batch#, and everything seemed well-organized. For my personal use, I don't test anything at all. I bought two kits, Triz and Reta. My wife and I used them for three weeks, saw good results, and we're still alive. Then I placed a big order of Triz and Reta—enough to keep my wife and me at max dose for 5 years—and all of it shared the same batch#s. This approach might not suit everyone, but it suited me. Call me lucky, stupid, or dumb, I don't care.
From what I've seen, older men tend to accept far more risk than younger folks, whether male or female. I'm guessing your handle says something about you.

Edit: full disclosure, I'm an older man too.
At what point do we count someone as old?
Old means older than I am.

Young means at least 10 yrs my junior.

It's a sliding scale...

As for what the OP asked, my guess is nearly everyone begins that way. I certainly did, until I came across this forum. You order Tirz, reconstitute it, inject it, and then panic thinking you messed up the math—only you didn't, and so on.

During my first year using the 'tides, I had never encountered the term COA at all. This forum taught me!
Odds are, my situation tops yours.
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Has anyone in this community ever gone ahead and used a peptide that came without a COA? Meaning you skipped testing too, simply injected whatever arrived and crossed your fingers? Or maybe you bought from a vendor whose COAs checked out for plenty of their other products, yet no COA existed for the exact dose you purchased? My question is specifically about Tirzepatide.

I don't, since a COA is a requirement before I'll place an order. Sure, everything comes out of China and those COAs aren't real—still, I make the effort.
 
Two peptides arrived from a vendor that's listed here — one that, for all practical purposes, is well-known and appears safe to use.

A private testing group made up of 3 people had tested one of them, and it passed every check. The other one had no testing done, and in fact no COA existed for that specific peptide (my mistake). I began using the untested peptide 2 days ago, when I noted that with vendor bac the vial mixed perfectly — no clumps, no cloudiness, and about as clear as it gets.

My extraction method is clean & sterile: I wipe the vial before and after use, and I store it properly, etc.

Last night, which was day 2 of the dose, I began to feel unwell.

I had taken this peptide once before, a little over a month ago, and had no problems — though that time it came from a different source.

This morning I woke up feeling sick, nauseous, and I did want to vomit. I'm also dizzy, and my skin itches even though there are no visible signs.

I made a post here asking some people, and of course I checked with ai as well, and for the time being at least I can't say for sure that what I'm experiencing looks like an endotoxin reaction.

Now I'm not sure whether

1) the bac isn't actually good, even though it reconstituted well.

2) the batch of the pep is bad

3) my body is simply reacting a whole lot differently to this particular vendor's peptide.
 
BNLFL said:

Bioexplorer said:

BNLFL said:

Bioexplorer said:

Oldguy said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Has anyone in this community ever gone ahead and used a peptide that came without a COA? Meaning you skipped testing too, simply injected whatever arrived and crossed your fingers? Or maybe you bought from a vendor whose COAs checked out for plenty of their other products, yet no COA existed for the exact dose you purchased? My question is specifically about Tirzepatide.
I only use email—no GB, telegram, or discord for me. After picking a vendor, I went through every COA they had, focusing solely on lot# and batch#, and everything seemed well-organized. For my personal use, I don't test anything at all. I bought two kits, Triz and Reta. My wife and I used them for three weeks, saw good results, and we're still alive. Then I placed a big order of Triz and Reta—enough to keep my wife and me at max dose for 5 years—and all of it shared the same batch#s. This approach might not suit everyone, but it suited me. Call me lucky, stupid, or dumb, I don't care.
From what I've seen, older men tend to accept far more risk than younger folks, whether male or female. I'm guessing your handle says something about you.

Edit: full disclosure, I'm an older man too.
At what point do we count someone as old?
Attending more than 50 Dead concerts means you're old. Naturally, there are other ways to measure it. Can you operate a slide rule? Growing up, did your household have a party line? Was an 8 track player something you owned? Any yes means old for sure.

Does AARP send you mail often? That's borderline old.
Dead shows? None for me. A slide rule, though—yes, and I used to rely on them when ordering concrete. A party line was never part of my setup; I understand what they are, and 8 tracks were something I had a very long time ago. AARP mail has been arriving for 20 years now. Does that make me eligible? Where I live, this state is basically old people hell.

This discussion is a good one — it's reassuring to think that maybe there's another person out there who's older than me and also using peptides. Everywhere you look, millennials are panicking, while boomers are over here running peptides!
 
I've run tests on multiple batches from the supplier I prefer, and every result has been positive. So I've made up my mind that, at least for the time being, as long as nothing appears or feels wrong, I'll simply go ahead and inject it.
 
BNLFL said:

Bioexplorer said:

BNLFL said:

Bioexplorer said:

Oldguy said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Has anyone in this community ever gone ahead and used a peptide that came without a COA? Meaning you skipped testing too, simply injected whatever arrived and crossed your fingers? Or maybe you bought from a vendor whose COAs checked out for plenty of their other products, yet no COA existed for the exact dose you purchased? My question is specifically about Tirzepatide.
I only use email—no GB, telegram, or discord for me. After picking a vendor, I went through every COA they had, focusing solely on lot# and batch#, and everything seemed well-organized. For my personal use, I don't test anything at all. I bought two kits, Triz and Reta. My wife and I used them for three weeks, saw good results, and we're still alive. Then I placed a big order of Triz and Reta—enough to keep my wife and me at max dose for 5 years—and all of it shared the same batch#s. This approach might not suit everyone, but it suited me. Call me lucky, stupid, or dumb, I don't care.
From what I've seen, older men tend to accept far more risk than younger folks, whether male or female. I'm guessing your handle says something about you.

Edit: full disclosure, I'm an older man too.
At what point do we count someone as old?
Attending more than 50 Dead concerts means you're old. Naturally, there are other ways to measure it. Can you operate a slide rule? Growing up, did your household have a party line? Was an 8 track player something you owned? Any yes means old for sure.

Does AARP send you mail often? That's borderline old.
Dead shows? None for me. A slide rule, though—yes, and I used to rely on them when ordering concrete. A party line was never part of my setup; I understand what they are, and 8 tracks were something I had a very long time ago. AARP mail has been arriving for 20 years now. Does that make me eligible? Where I live, this state is basically old people hell.
I'm 64 and in another 4 years I ought to be down there. If a black F150 with an NRA sticker is holding up the left lane and you spot it.....give a wave.

Coffee's on me.
 
Back
Top