No COA

Joined
May 7, 2026
Messages
138
Reaction score
0
Location
WV
Has anyone in this community ever gone ahead and used a peptide that came without a COA? Meaning you skipped testing too, simply injected whatever arrived and crossed your fingers? Or maybe you bought from a vendor whose COAs checked out for plenty of their other products, yet no COA existed for the exact dose you purchased? My question is specifically about Tirzepatide.
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Has anyone in this community ever gone ahead and used a peptide that came without a COA? Meaning you skipped testing too, simply injected whatever arrived and crossed your fingers? Or maybe you bought from a vendor whose COAs checked out for plenty of their other products, yet no COA existed for the exact dose you purchased? My question is specifically about Tirzepatide.

"Anyone" and "ever" are doing a lot of work as qualifiers. Obviously, some people have.

A COA that comes from the vendor carries no weight with me whatsoever.
 
Prior to finding this forum, I bought Reta without checking whether a COA existed. Once I looked into it, I located one in a reduced format. Nothing has gone wrong for me so far, though real certainty only comes from sending them for your own analysis. There is no way to guarantee that what's in the vials matches the COA on file.
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Has anyone in this community ever gone ahead and used a peptide that came without a COA? Meaning you skipped testing too, simply injected whatever arrived and crossed your fingers? Or maybe you bought from a vendor whose COAs checked out for plenty of their other products, yet no COA existed for the exact dose you purchased? My question is specifically about Tirzepatide.
I only use email—no GB, telegram, or discord for me. After picking a vendor, I went through every COA they had, focusing solely on lot# and batch#, and everything seemed well-organized. For my personal use, I don't test anything at all. I bought two kits, Triz and Reta. My wife and I used them for three weeks, saw good results, and we're still alive. Then I placed a big order of Triz and Reta—enough to keep my wife and me at max dose for 5 years—and all of it shared the same batch#s. This approach might not suit everyone, but it suited me. Call me lucky, stupid, or dumb, I don't care.
 
308fan said:

Two vials I had just came back as failures from testing. If a product doesn't come with an up-to-date COA, I won't touch it.
Which part didn't pass—purity, fill amount, or another issue?
 
I'd bet almost everyone here has done it at least once, probably multiple times.

Reta was the first pep I ever tried, sourced from my ugl connect. Naturally, nothing accompanied it, and these days I lean toward it having been tirz—the appetite suppression hit me so hard that I've never managed to match it with genuine, tested reta.
 
miameow said:

I'd bet almost everyone here has done it at least once, probably multiple times.

Reta was the first pep I ever tried, sourced from my ugl connect. Naturally, nothing accompanied it, and these days I lean toward it having been tirz—the appetite suppression hit me so hard that I've never managed to match it with genuine, tested reta.
The same thing occurred with my initial order — the suppression I experienced was far more intense.
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

308fan said:

Two vials I had just came back as failures from testing. If a product doesn't come with an up-to-date COA, I won't touch it.
What was the reason they didn't pass?
Beyond that, the real question is: where did those supplies come from?
 
spanky2026 said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

308fan said:

Two vials I had just came back as failures from testing. If a product doesn't come with an up-to-date COA, I won't touch it.
What was the reason they didn't pass?
Beyond that, the real question is: where did those supplies come from?
Came from XTP, a vendor on this forum. The Tirz contained no Tirz that could be detected. The KLOW was nothing but GHK-CU. A full review is coming tonight.
 
308fan said:

spanky2026 said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

308fan said:

Two vials I had just came back as failures from testing. If a product doesn't come with an up-to-date COA, I won't touch it.
What was the reason they didn't pass?
Beyond that, the real question is: where did those supplies come from?
Came from XTP, a vendor on this forum. The Tirz contained no Tirz that could be detected. The KLOW was nothing but GHK-CU. A full review is coming tonight.
I'd look for another supplier. Find a reliable one and stay loyal to them.
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Has anyone in this community ever gone ahead and used a peptide that came without a COA? Meaning you skipped testing too, simply injected whatever arrived and crossed your fingers? Or maybe you bought from a vendor whose COAs checked out for plenty of their other products, yet no COA existed for the exact dose you purchased? My question is specifically about Tirzepatide.
Yes, I've done that with tirz and several other compounds. The last batch of tirz I got ended up being somewhat stronger than expected—my husband and I both noticed stronger appetite suppression after about 2 weeks using it. Nothing serious, I simply lowered my dose slightly.
 
woundcarping said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Has anyone in this community ever gone ahead and used a peptide that came without a COA? Meaning you skipped testing too, simply injected whatever arrived and crossed your fingers? Or maybe you bought from a vendor whose COAs checked out for plenty of their other products, yet no COA existed for the exact dose you purchased? My question is specifically about Tirzepatide.

"Anyone" and "ever" are doing a lot of work as qualifiers. Obviously, some people have.

A COA that comes from the vendor carries no weight with me whatsoever.
Do you run your own tests, or do you simply cross your fingers and trust it?
 
Yep, I've done it. These days, though, I take a small dose one day ahead of the full dose — even when the COAs look good. Endotoxins are what worry me most. My reasoning: a mild reaction beats a severe one, and it gives me a chance to halt before I take a bigger dose.
 
miameow said:

I'd bet almost everyone here has done it at least once, probably multiple times.

Reta was the first pep I ever tried, sourced from my ugl connect. Naturally, nothing accompanied it, and these days I lean toward it having been tirz—the appetite suppression hit me so hard that I've never managed to match it with genuine, tested reta.
What does “ugl” mean
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Has anyone in this community ever gone ahead and used a peptide that came without a COA? Meaning you skipped testing too, simply injected whatever arrived and crossed your fingers? Or maybe you bought from a vendor whose COAs checked out for plenty of their other products, yet no COA existed for the exact dose you purchased? My question is specifically about Tirzepatide.
To be honest, yeah — and that goes for testing from over 3 months back as well. If the most recent test for the product you want dates to 2025, then in my view you're basically doing the same thing: crossing your fingers and hoping it works out.
 
That really comes down to how much risk you're comfortable taking. The first 3 vials I got had no COA at all, and honestly those turned out to be the best ones I've used.
 
308fan said:

spanky2026 said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

308fan said:

Two vials I had just came back as failures from testing. If a product doesn't come with an up-to-date COA, I won't touch it.
What was the reason they didn't pass?
Beyond that, the real question is: where did those supplies come from?
Came from XTP, a vendor on this forum. The Tirz contained no Tirz that could be detected. The KLOW was nothing but GHK-CU. A full review is coming tonight.
That doesn't shock me at all. My most recent 20mg reta purchase came from them, and it didn't measure up to what I got from my original vendor.
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

woundcarping said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Has anyone in this community ever gone ahead and used a peptide that came without a COA? Meaning you skipped testing too, simply injected whatever arrived and crossed your fingers? Or maybe you bought from a vendor whose COAs checked out for plenty of their other products, yet no COA existed for the exact dose you purchased? My question is specifically about Tirzepatide.

"Anyone" and "ever" are doing a lot of work as qualifiers. Obviously, some people have.

A COA that comes from the vendor carries no weight with me whatsoever.
Do you run your own tests, or do you simply cross your fingers and trust it?

I've participated in group testing, joined group buys that included testing, and ordered from suppliers whose history of complaints I found acceptable. By purchasing larger amounts in advance, I can let other people test, use, and post about problems online before I ever need to touch the newer shipments. The way group buys handle testing isn't particularly strict anyway... most people are far beyond their expertise.

Broadly speaking, batch variation exists, and nobody is forcing them to genuinely follow batch number practices.
 
Back
Top