Nipple Sensitivity on TRT

I tend to wake up dry every single morning. I figure that's simply how things are now, what with the tirz and the way absorption has dropped off. When I went in for my draw, I was way past just having a dry mouth. I don't want to come across as flippant, but my take is that HCT isn't a number worth putting much stock in.
 
islandtime50 said:

I tend to wake up dry every single morning. I figure that's simply how things are now, what with the tirz and the way absorption has dropped off. When I went in for my draw, I was way past just having a dry mouth. I don't want to come across as flippant, but my take is that HCT isn't a number worth putting much stock in.
That's not the case, but if you'd exercised in the 24 hours before, the reading won't be reliable either—being dehydrated will consistently make it come back higher.
 
Back
Top