Niimbot hack most people likely haven’t discovered

SleepyPenguin

Explorer
Joined
Jul 17, 2026
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Tokyo
A question came in about how I got that big black print look, so I wrote up the process and figured I’d post it on its own. Hopefully it’s useful for anyone wanting to test it out.

1.Niimbot M2 + black ribbon + colorful holographic label paper

2.The pictures below show the steps — follow them and you should get the same result.
 
SleepyPenguin said:

A question came in about how I got that big black print look, so I wrote up the process and figured I’d post it on its own. Hopefully it’s useful for anyone wanting to test it out.

1.Niimbot M2 + black ribbon + colorful holographic label paper

2.The pictures below show the steps — follow them and you should get the same result.
Making a video and sharing the link would be a good move 💪
 
Really like this — I’ll be trying it out next time, because I currently have holo labels. Thanks!!
 
Haha, funny timing — I was just wondering the same thing! Stumbled on your post by chance, and I appreciate you posting it — super useful 🙌
 
SleepyPenguin said:

A question came in about how I got that big black print look, so I wrote up the process and figured I’d post it on its own. Hopefully it’s useful for anyone wanting to test it out.

1.Niimbot M2 + black ribbon + colorful holographic label paper

2.The pictures below show the steps — follow them and you should get the same result.
Couldn’t labels be shared somehow? We should set up a page where the files can be shared 👍
 
capth4u said:

SleepyPenguin said:

A question came in about how I got that big black print look, so I wrote up the process and figured I’d post it on its own. Hopefully it’s useful for anyone wanting to test it out.

1.Niimbot M2 + black ribbon + colorful holographic label paper

2.The pictures below show the steps — follow them and you should get the same result.
Making a video and sharing the link would be a good move 💪
As soon as I have some spare time in the next couple of days, I’ll record a video and post it right here💪
 
capth4u said:

SleepyPenguin said:

A question came in about how I got that big black print look, so I wrote up the process and figured I’d post it on its own. Hopefully it’s useful for anyone wanting to test it out.

1.Niimbot M2 + black ribbon + colorful holographic label paper

2.The pictures below show the steps — follow them and you should get the same result.
Couldn’t labels be shared somehow? We should set up a page where the files can be shared 👍

Sharing label files directly isn’t something I know how to do, but there’s a really convenient method I’ve come across for printing whatever label you like~ Hang on, I’ll put up a separate post to pass it along to everyone!
 
SleepyPenguin said:

A question came in about how I got that big black print look, so I wrote up the process and figured I’d post it on its own. Hopefully it’s useful for anyone wanting to test it out.

1.Niimbot M2 + black ribbon + colorful holographic label paper

2.The pictures below show the steps — follow them and you should get the same result.

I’m still confused. If I try to cover the entire ribbon in black like that, it ends up snapping. What’s your method.
 
AlexSilver said:

SleepyPenguin said:

A question came in about how I got that big black print look, so I wrote up the process and figured I’d post it on its own. Hopefully it’s useful for anyone wanting to test it out.

1.Niimbot M2 + black ribbon + colorful holographic label paper

2.The pictures below show the steps — follow them and you should get the same result.

I’m still confused. If I try to cover the entire ribbon in black like that, it ends up snapping. What’s your method.
I can’t really say—it hasn’t happened to me before. Try contacting their after-sales support and ask them to look into what might be triggering the problem.
 
BlueOctopus said:

Haha, funny timing — I was just wondering the same thing! Stumbled on your post by chance, and I appreciate you posting it — super useful 🙌
It makes me genuinely happy to know that what I shared turned out to be helpful to you — thank you, I feel very honored!
 
SleepyPenguin said:

capth4u said:

SleepyPenguin said:

A question came in about how I got that big black print look, so I wrote up the process and figured I’d post it on its own. Hopefully it’s useful for anyone wanting to test it out.

1.Niimbot M2 + black ribbon + colorful holographic label paper

2.The pictures below show the steps — follow them and you should get the same result.
Making a video and sharing the link would be a good move 💪
As soon as I have some spare time in the next couple of days, I’ll record a video and post it right here💪
Can’t wait for the video! I recently picked up some colorful holographic label paper, and I’m eager to test it out!
 
leo_123 said:

SleepyPenguin said:

capth4u said:

SleepyPenguin said:

A question came in about how I got that big black print look, so I wrote up the process and figured I’d post it on its own. Hopefully it’s useful for anyone wanting to test it out.

1.Niimbot M2 + black ribbon + colorful holographic label paper

2.The pictures below show the steps — follow them and you should get the same result.
Making a video and sharing the link would be a good move 💪
As soon as I have some spare time in the next couple of days, I’ll record a video and post it right here💪
Can’t wait for the video! I recently picked up some colorful holographic label paper, and I’m eager to test it out!
Glad it turned out useful — that makes me happy!
 
Back
Top