Nexa QR codes being 'retired'

cldfront

Explorer
Joined
Oct 4, 2024
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Just a heads-up for anyone who, like me, has been putting off documentation and is sitting on a huge stash... A few kits I bought in early/mid 2025 have QR codes that used to link to Jano test results, and those links are dead now. You can usually track the batch number down by searching Telegram, but I've watched a few Telegram groups get wiped, so that route feels a bit sketchy. I probably should have realized this sooner, but it turns out Nexa QR codes aren't 'forever'—apparently they don't even last a year. I usually put a nimbot label on vials before they go into deep freeze storage, but I let a few slide.
 
I assumed I'd be someone who keeps putting it off, then gets caught off guard when it hits, so I actually managed to start grabbing the COA from TG as soon as they show up, plus snapping photos of the COA just in case. This more forward-thinking version of me is a nice change!
 
ThatNextGril said:

I assumed I'd be someone who keeps putting it off, then gets caught off guard when it hits, so I actually managed to start grabbing the COA from TG as soon as they show up, plus snapping photos of the COA just in case. This more forward-thinking version of me is a nice change!
That level of organization is impressive! Did some kind of p3p make that possible? Because I could really use something like that…
 
ThatNextGril said:

I assumed I'd be someone who keeps putting it off, then gets caught off guard when it hits, so I actually managed to start grabbing the COA from TG as soon as they show up, plus snapping photos of the COA just in case. This more forward-thinking version of me is a nice change!
Good thinking...I saved the majority of mine already, but today I saw that the COA's for my most recent 2 Tirz kits, which I bought this past weekend, aren't showing on the Nexa site anymore. What's the way to locate them on TG?
 
thatkatmat said:

ThatNextGril said:

I assumed I'd be someone who keeps putting it off, then gets caught off guard when it hits, so I actually managed to start grabbing the COA from TG as soon as they show up, plus snapping photos of the COA just in case. This more forward-thinking version of me is a nice change!
Good thinking...I saved the majority of mine already, but today I saw that the COA's for my most recent 2 Tirz kits, which I bought this past weekend, aren't showing on the Nexa site anymore. What's the way to locate them on TG?
When the product is fresh and was placed last weekend, the lab likely hasn't returned results yet. Wait roughly 2 weeks, then look once more.

For codes from March 2025 that no longer work, head over to the TG, look up the batch number inside the 'vendor test results' area, and a link to the Jano report should appear.
 
thatkatmat said:

ThatNextGril said:

I assumed I'd be someone who keeps putting it off, then gets caught off guard when it hits, so I actually managed to start grabbing the COA from TG as soon as they show up, plus snapping photos of the COA just in case. This more forward-thinking version of me is a nice change!
Good thinking...I saved the majority of mine already, but today I saw that the COA's for my most recent 2 Tirz kits, which I bought this past weekend, aren't showing on the Nexa site anymore. What's the way to locate them on TG?
Check the coa section on the site

frankpeptid said:

Does that Jano report stay online forever?
I haven't heard anything like that
 
Labcat said:

ThatNextGril said:

I assumed I'd be someone who keeps putting it off, then gets caught off guard when it hits, so I actually managed to start grabbing the COA from TG as soon as they show up, plus snapping photos of the COA just in case. This more forward-thinking version of me is a nice change!
That level of organization is impressive! Did some kind of p3p make that possible? Because I could really use something like that…
Funny thing is, the only reason I had them was sheer laziness—I downloaded the files and snapped photos so I could look back at them down the road. So it seems my lazy self and my forward-planning self accidentally saw eye to eye. Anyway, once Nexa restocks semax, I plan to grab some and run it for a few cycles to see how it goes. My hope is that it genuinely aids with getting organized, staying focused, and finally forcing my procrastinating side to sit in timeout.
 
ThatNextGril said:

Labcat said:

ThatNextGril said:

I assumed I'd be someone who keeps putting it off, then gets caught off guard when it hits, so I actually managed to start grabbing the COA from TG as soon as they show up, plus snapping photos of the COA just in case. This more forward-thinking version of me is a nice change!
That level of organization is impressive! Did some kind of p3p make that possible? Because I could really use something like that…
Funny thing is, the only reason I had them was sheer laziness—I downloaded the files and snapped photos so I could look back at them down the road. So it seems my lazy self and my forward-planning self accidentally saw eye to eye. Anyway, once Nexa restocks semax, I plan to grab some and run it for a few cycles to see how it goes. My hope is that it genuinely aids with getting organized, staying focused, and finally forcing my procrastinating side to sit in timeout.
Haha, what a perfect storm! Semax seems like a solid choice
 
Back
Top