Newcomer’s guide to a Wolverine stack

RoundMan

Explorer
Joined
Nov 8, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Uk
I’m thinking about picking up a pre-mixed pen (I realize it’s not the best option) from a guy at my local gym.

My brother deals with serious back problems, including bulging discs and scar tissue around them.

Since he isn’t very comfortable with this kind of thing, I wanted to introduce him in the simplest way I could.

That’s what led me to the pre-mixed pen.

But I haven’t been able to find any dosing studies except ones based on individual vials.

I do plan to move him to that eventually, but first I need to show him there’s a benefit.

It’s basically a try-before-you-commit situation.

So I’m asking for starting doses and how often to use it.

Thanks for any information you can share.

And yes, I already know pre-mixed isn’t ideal, but that’s where things stand right now.
 
miss-sanne said:

Please don't. You've no clue what's going into you...

That said, I do see your point.

A handful of folks I know are on it, but trying to get them to open up feels like I'm after their banking info and login credentials.
 
The individual who posted just before me happens to know this subject from firsthand experience. Take the time to explore this forum and pick up the various safer approaches available for handling this, so that everyone stays safe and well. Other places to look for guidance might also prove useful, yet this is the place to begin. This community holds a great deal of knowledge.
 
Getting a preloaded syringe off some guy at the gym is a risk I'm not willing to take.

Before I'd ever let another person mix up something for me to pin, I'd rather just grab a bottle of BPC/TB nasal spray that I found through a Google search.
 
Every bit of guidance in this thread is sound. In my position, I'd start by locating a reputable source on this forum, one that provides Jano testing plus group testing, particularly at the outset. Go straight to the source and skip blending anything, since that lets you keep the dose under your own control. When I was recovering from my injury, my routine was Bpc and Ghk-cu daily, while tb500 came on alternate days, and the amounts differed between them. The outcome was excellent. For anybody dealing with a current or nagging injury, I'd absolutely suggest giving it a try. Best of luck as you begin your peptide journey.
 
Get each of the components on its own from a dealer on this site.

Mon-Fri I use .5mg of both. Doing it every day would likely be superior, but I prefer having 2 days a week without injecting myself.
 
Back
Top