Newcomer Seeking Guidance

borii

Explorer
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Hello, after a lengthy search I'm feeling lost amid the many discussions and the reluctance of some to share information, and I could really use some assistance...
 
borii said:

Hello, after a lengthy search I'm feeling lost amid the many discussions and the reluctance of some to share information, and I could really use some assistance...
Glad to have you. As far as I know, talking about sources isn't something I can do, yet I've placed multiple orders with a vendor I came across on this site. Everything went smoothly.
 
momo67 said:

borii said:

Hello, after a lengthy search I'm feeling lost amid the many discussions and the reluctance of some to share information, and I could really use some assistance...
Glad to have you. As far as I know, talking about sources isn't something I can do, yet I've placed multiple orders with a vendor I came across on this site. Everything went smoothly.
I really appreciate it, it's like being in 1984

There are so many choices and I don't know what to pick
 
momo67 makes a good point, and I agree - I've had no issues getting from a vendor on this site. Pick out a few that look legit, research them thoroughly, and chances are things will work out.
 
Back
Top