old_man_rick
Explorer
Hey everyone,
I'm completely new to this whole scene. 37M, based in the usa, 210 lbs, decent muscle foundation but aiming to get leaner, improve how I feel, and build some more muscle.
Right now I'm using trt and enclomiphene from a clinic, though I'm investigating a change to HCG and already bought reta. Finding a solid hcg supplier that isn't crazy expensive and provides a proper COA has been tough for me.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I'm completely new to this whole scene. 37M, based in the usa, 210 lbs, decent muscle foundation but aiming to get leaner, improve how I feel, and build some more muscle.
Right now I'm using trt and enclomiphene from a clinic, though I'm investigating a change to HCG and already bought reta. Finding a solid hcg supplier that isn't crazy expensive and provides a proper COA has been tough for me.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.