Newbie Intro: Done With Being Ripped Off, Ready to Learn

bubbashub223

Explorer
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Merced, ca
Just joined! I'm a mother of 6 — my oldest is 21 and my youngest is 2 yrs. The last 2 pregnancies left me with roughly 100 pounds I couldn't shed. I've been on trz for about 4 months and I'm down almost 25 pounds now. I've spent months researching, yet I still feel clueless about who can be trusted.
 
Same here. I’ve just begun with a comparable product, but I have no idea who’s reliable. Sadly, I suspect that’s the price you pay in a business like this. Best of luck with your journey.
 
Welcome -- to the forum, and to the club of wary people. I'd say I have a somewhat better idea now than I did when I began in Dec. but still no 100% solid connect. I do pick up breadcrumbs from reading here so I do that a lot. Congrats on those 25 gone pounds, and I wish you the best!
 
Back
Top