pukzhard81
Explorer
Nga mihi nui ki a koutou katoa.
A warm welcome to anyone reading this, and to the community at large.
I'm 45, a Maori European male living in New Zealand.
My reason for ending up here was to gain more knowledge about all things Peptides, both for myself and for the research rats I keep at home.
Severe obesity affects one of my teenage rats. Obesity runs through my whole family. Each week I put aside a lot of money to cover Wegovy, hoping to fight obesity and diabetes. Close to $500 nzd a month was the cost. Truly, it was beyond what I could afford. Through a friend of a friend, I was recently introduced to the grey market. Retatrutide is what all the rats are researching at the moment. Some great results have come from it.
Improving the health of all my rats has now become a healthy obsession for me.
So, to cut a long story short, this great forum is where I found my way.
If you've made it this far, I wish you all the best on your life's journey.
Kia pikite te ora - good health to you!
A warm welcome to anyone reading this, and to the community at large.
I'm 45, a Maori European male living in New Zealand.
My reason for ending up here was to gain more knowledge about all things Peptides, both for myself and for the research rats I keep at home.
Severe obesity affects one of my teenage rats. Obesity runs through my whole family. Each week I put aside a lot of money to cover Wegovy, hoping to fight obesity and diabetes. Close to $500 nzd a month was the cost. Truly, it was beyond what I could afford. Through a friend of a friend, I was recently introduced to the grey market. Retatrutide is what all the rats are researching at the moment. Some great results have come from it.
Improving the health of all my rats has now become a healthy obsession for me.
So, to cut a long story short, this great forum is where I found my way.
If you've made it this far, I wish you all the best on your life's journey.
Kia pikite te ora - good health to you!