New Zealand BAC in New Zealand

sufixgraphics

Explorer
Joined
May 8, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
NZ
Seems like there's no New Zealand thread over in Continental cafe, so I'll start one!

Any Kiwis here got suggestions on where to get Bac water? If I go grey, is there a chance customs will grab it?
 
Over in Aussie myself. Figured I would drop my labels in here too - plenty of folks across the ditch in NZ getting theirs posted over. 🤙
 
I’ve also come across Herbilabs being brought up, though I’d look into New Zealand’s import regulations before anything else. It would be great if a local could chime in with what they’ve dealt with! 🇳🇿
 
sufixgraphics said:

Seems like there's no New Zealand thread over in Continental cafe, so I'll start one!

Any Kiwis here got suggestions on where to get Bac water? If I go grey, is there a chance customs will grab it?
I picked up a few cases from this source and customs didn't cause any problems. There's room to resell them locally at a fair markup.



f7c752fd7a0f7d34fe70adb0aab6749092c84996c67648f9b2bb6309bedcb0dc.jpg




Bacteriostatic Water for Injection 30mL | Hospira Pfizer



Expiry dates are always current. This is genuine Hospira Pfizer Bacteriostatic Water in a 30mL multi-dose vial. It's sterile water containing 0.9% benzyl alcohol as a preservative, used for diluting, dissolving, or reconstituting medications.

a697ffb42082067c6fc693a32539da340cb1b2f27b0e5f9728a1fbbc879764d7.png



www.midwiferysupplies.ca

As an alternative, premiumsupps.net does ship to NZ, though the product is their own brand.
 
Back
Top