New to reta

sparklyunicorn

Explorer
Joined
Apr 26, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Italy
Hello everyone!

male, 170 cm, 85kg

goal is weight loss. from what i've read here, reta and tirz get the most recommendations and are said to beat semaglutide in strength.

thing is, i'm clueless about sourcing, dosing, quantity to order, injection technique, sites — all of it.

been digging through this group quite a bit, but the answers don't line up.

hoping someone can guide me, any pointers would be REALLY appreciated. Thank you
 
If you're still stuck on the fundamentals even after using Google, YouTube, and this site, I really don't know what else to say.

That said, I'm guessing somebody will come along and guide you through it a little more — and today, I suppose that's me. Still, you ought to be putting in more effort yourself.

Here's a beginner resource I came across ..... it was mentioned in a post right here on this website;



Image unavailable



Sourcing Mounjaro/Zepbound/Tirzepatide, Ozempic/Wegovy/Semaglutide & Retatrutide | The Overseas Sourcing Guide | Gray Guide



The complete playbook for sourcing GLP-1s. Find trusted international vendors, navigating payments, reconstitution, and dosage for Mounjaro/Zepbound/Tirzepatide & Ozempic/Wegovy/Semaglutide.

Image unavailable


www.gray.guide
 
Read up here and everywhere else, other resources included — but steer clear of Reddit. That's the best advice I can give without spoon feeding you.
 
Back
Top