New peptide storage: 70-vial case for daily access

Gr33dyOctopus

Explorer
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Location
Federal way wa
Right now I've got 4 32oz Hydrapeaks that are completely full, and honestly, pulling things in and out of them is a hassle. Those are going into deep storage (which is basically what they're built for 😄), and I came across a different kind of case—hard plastic shell with a silicone lid and lining. I'm thinking about making this my daily driver, since I'm digging into my peptides every day or 2. It ought to be simpler to access, and I'll load it up with the peps I need or might need, while the rest can sit at the bottom of my chest freezer if I ever manage to dig that far down!

Only time will tell!!
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Right now I've got 4 32oz Hydrapeaks that are completely full, and honestly, pulling things in and out of them is a hassle. Those are going into deep storage (which is basically what they're built for 😄), and I came across a different kind of case—hard plastic shell with a silicone lid and lining. I'm thinking about making this my daily driver, since I'm digging into my peptides every day or 2. It ought to be simpler to access, and I'll load it up with the peps I need or might need, while the rest can sit at the bottom of my chest freezer if I ever manage to dig that far down!

Only time will tell!!
😍Ooooh that's exactly the sort of thing I.ve been hunting for. It would suit my fridge and freezer much better (with a thermal bag plus freeze packs for longer storage), any chance of a link? Really hoping there's a Uk/EU option 🤞
 
For the fridge, that would work for me too — particularly if the lower 3rd were sectioned off to hold pens, alcohol prep pads, needles, and so on. Then it could serve as a single all-in-one kit sitting at the bottom of the wine fridge.

What's the source for it?

I'm on board with the Hydrapeak concept — I own 2 — but round containers inside a rectangular freezer or on a shelf set off my OCD. Still, they come across as very professional, particularly with labels on everything. They really give off that scientific vibe!
 
CranberryRocker said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Right now I've got 4 32oz Hydrapeaks that are completely full, and honestly, pulling things in and out of them is a hassle. Those are going into deep storage (which is basically what they're built for 😄), and I came across a different kind of case—hard plastic shell with a silicone lid and lining. I'm thinking about making this my daily driver, since I'm digging into my peptides every day or 2. It ought to be simpler to access, and I'll load it up with the peps I need or might need, while the rest can sit at the bottom of my chest freezer if I ever manage to dig that far down!

Only time will tell!!
😍Ooooh that's exactly the sort of thing I.ve been hunting for. It would suit my fridge and freezer much better (with a thermal bag plus freeze packs for longer storage), any chance of a link? Really hoping there's a Uk/EU option 🤞
this is the specific product!
 
Man... I keep eyeing those Hydrapeaks, but I'm too cheap to pull the trigger. I'm over here trying to talk myself into just ONE.

Now you've got me wanting to blow more cash, pile up more peps, and go full "prepping for doomsday" nuts.

tldr; Im jealous
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

CranberryRocker said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Right now I've got 4 32oz Hydrapeaks that are completely full, and honestly, pulling things in and out of them is a hassle. Those are going into deep storage (which is basically what they're built for 😄), and I came across a different kind of case—hard plastic shell with a silicone lid and lining. I'm thinking about making this my daily driver, since I'm digging into my peptides every day or 2. It ought to be simpler to access, and I'll load it up with the peps I need or might need, while the rest can sit at the bottom of my chest freezer if I ever manage to dig that far down!

Only time will tell!!
😍Ooooh that's exactly the sort of thing I.ve been hunting for. It would suit my fridge and freezer much better (with a thermal bag plus freeze packs for longer storage), any chance of a link? Really hoping there's a Uk/EU option 🤞
this is the specific product!
Is there a version that holds 360 vials? I broke my no GB rule like an idiot and ordered from 2 places. I need this guy.

4df92e6e220965a446c1a34840a3ee550511e9ca09110847f118173e3dfc0de2.webp
 
Wenjo said:

Man... I keep eyeing those Hydrapeaks, but I'm too cheap to pull the trigger. I'm over here trying to talk myself into just ONE.

Now you've got me wanting to blow more cash, pile up more peps, and go full "prepping for doomsday" nuts.

tldr; Im jealous
Go ahead and pull the trigger.

f95117ce507e4fe8cac546f10938518fabbc3cb13a570d26fb5ef85cdf58ccbd.webp
 
Wenjo said:

Man... I keep eyeing those Hydrapeaks, but I'm too cheap to pull the trigger. I'm over here trying to talk myself into just ONE.

Now you've got me wanting to blow more cash, pile up more peps, and go full "prepping for doomsday" nuts.

tldr; Im jealous
Go ahead. They really are worth the money, and they barely take up any room at all!
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

CranberryRocker said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Right now I've got 4 32oz Hydrapeaks that are completely full, and honestly, pulling things in and out of them is a hassle. Those are going into deep storage (which is basically what they're built for 😄), and I came across a different kind of case—hard plastic shell with a silicone lid and lining. I'm thinking about making this my daily driver, since I'm digging into my peptides every day or 2. It ought to be simpler to access, and I'll load it up with the peps I need or might need, while the rest can sit at the bottom of my chest freezer if I ever manage to dig that far down!

Only time will tell!!
😍Ooooh that's exactly the sort of thing I.ve been hunting for. It would suit my fridge and freezer much better (with a thermal bag plus freeze packs for longer storage), any chance of a link? Really hoping there's a Uk/EU option 🤞
this is the specific product!

For those interested, here is the direct product link: https://a.co/d/00vtKocM
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

CranberryRocker said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Right now I've got 4 32oz Hydrapeaks that are completely full, and honestly, pulling things in and out of them is a hassle. Those are going into deep storage (which is basically what they're built for 😄), and I came across a different kind of case—hard plastic shell with a silicone lid and lining. I'm thinking about making this my daily driver, since I'm digging into my peptides every day or 2. It ought to be simpler to access, and I'll load it up with the peps I need or might need, while the rest can sit at the bottom of my chest freezer if I ever manage to dig that far down!

Only time will tell!!
😍Ooooh that's exactly the sort of thing I.ve been hunting for. It would suit my fridge and freezer much better (with a thermal bag plus freeze packs for longer storage), any chance of a link? Really hoping there's a Uk/EU option 🤞
this is the specific product!
Sir, you have real influence—I went ahead and picked up 2. 🫢
 
Blueeyedme said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

CranberryRocker said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Right now I've got 4 32oz Hydrapeaks that are completely full, and honestly, pulling things in and out of them is a hassle. Those are going into deep storage (which is basically what they're built for 😄), and I came across a different kind of case—hard plastic shell with a silicone lid and lining. I'm thinking about making this my daily driver, since I'm digging into my peptides every day or 2. It ought to be simpler to access, and I'll load it up with the peps I need or might need, while the rest can sit at the bottom of my chest freezer if I ever manage to dig that far down!

Only time will tell!!
😍Ooooh that's exactly the sort of thing I.ve been hunting for. It would suit my fridge and freezer much better (with a thermal bag plus freeze packs for longer storage), any chance of a link? Really hoping there's a Uk/EU option 🤞
this is the specific product!

For those interested, here is the direct product link: https://a.co/d/00vtKocM
Honestly, I'm really close to pulling the trigger, despite the $15 it costs to ship over to the UK. I might end up buying a few of them so the postage doesn't feel like such a waste 😎
 
I'm curious about how much airflow they allow. I moved on from using a hydrapeak in my refrigerator because condensation formed each time I opened it, and since it couldn't evaporate while shut, everything remained really damp. A fabric case with a zipper appears to remain dry far more effectively. Because a bunch of telehealth tirzepatide was occupying the space, I couldn't fit desiccants inside, and I'm not a fan of those small paper-like desiccant packets.
 
BNLFL said:

Wenjo said:

Man... I keep eyeing those Hydrapeaks, but I'm too cheap to pull the trigger. I'm over here trying to talk myself into just ONE.

Now you've got me wanting to blow more cash, pile up more peps, and go full "prepping for doomsday" nuts.

tldr; Im jealous
Go ahead and pull the trigger.

View attachment 10248

Rosco P. Coltrane said:

Wenjo said:

Man... I keep eyeing those Hydrapeaks, but I'm too cheap to pull the trigger. I'm over here trying to talk myself into just ONE.

Now you've got me wanting to blow more cash, pile up more peps, and go full "prepping for doomsday" nuts.

tldr; Im jealous
Go ahead. They really are worth the money, and they barely take up any room at all!
Peer pressure is at play here.

Added to cart ✅
 
miameow said:

BNLFL said:

Wenjo said:

Man... I keep eyeing those Hydrapeaks, but I'm too cheap to pull the trigger. I'm over here trying to talk myself into just ONE.

Now you've got me wanting to blow more cash, pile up more peps, and go full "prepping for doomsday" nuts.

tldr; Im jealous
Go ahead and pull the trigger.

View attachment 10248

Rosco P. Coltrane said:

Wenjo said:

Man... I keep eyeing those Hydrapeaks, but I'm too cheap to pull the trigger. I'm over here trying to talk myself into just ONE.

Now you've got me wanting to blow more cash, pile up more peps, and go full "prepping for doomsday" nuts.

tldr; Im jealous
Go ahead. They really are worth the money, and they barely take up any room at all!
Peer pressure is at play here.

Added to cart ✅
You should grab no fewer than 2 of these 🤣
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

CranberryRocker said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Right now I've got 4 32oz Hydrapeaks that are completely full, and honestly, pulling things in and out of them is a hassle. Those are going into deep storage (which is basically what they're built for 😄), and I came across a different kind of case—hard plastic shell with a silicone lid and lining. I'm thinking about making this my daily driver, since I'm digging into my peptides every day or 2. It ought to be simpler to access, and I'll load it up with the peps I need or might need, while the rest can sit at the bottom of my chest freezer if I ever manage to dig that far down!

Only time will tell!!
😍Ooooh that's exactly the sort of thing I.ve been hunting for. It would suit my fridge and freezer much better (with a thermal bag plus freeze packs for longer storage), any chance of a link? Really hoping there's a Uk/EU option 🤞
this is the specific product!
I'm a fan, I'm a fan
 
Wenjo said:

Man... I keep eyeing those Hydrapeaks, but I'm too cheap to pull the trigger. I'm over here trying to talk myself into just ONE.

Now you've got me wanting to blow more cash, pile up more peps, and go full "prepping for doomsday" nuts.

tldr; Im jealous
Try looking up 'Powcan 32oz' on Temu. It's a far more budget-friendly option.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Right now I've got 4 32oz Hydrapeaks that are completely full, and honestly, pulling things in and out of them is a hassle. Those are going into deep storage (which is basically what they're built for 😄), and I came across a different kind of case—hard plastic shell with a silicone lid and lining. I'm thinking about making this my daily driver, since I'm digging into my peptides every day or 2. It ought to be simpler to access, and I'll load it up with the peps I need or might need, while the rest can sit at the bottom of my chest freezer if I ever manage to dig that far down!

Only time will tell!!
I own 2 of them. They work really well, though a single issue irritates me: the silicone lid repels everything. I wanted to put a post-it-note on the lid to track inventory, yet the adhesive won't hold. If somebody knows a simple way to label inventory in these, I'm open to suggestions.
 
Back
Top