randomdude
Explorer
Hey everyone, Ive just gotten started with GLP-1s and Im here to pick up whatever I can. I have Type 2 diabetes and carry a bit of extra weight.
Forums arent really my thing, but Im doing my best to find my way around and absorb what I can. Everyone here comes across as welcoming and I hope I can be part of it. Even tho I imagine Ill mostly lurk and read rather than write posts.
If there are any threads you think are worth a look, point me toward them. Either way Ill be quietly poking around all over
Forums arent really my thing, but Im doing my best to find my way around and absorb what I can. Everyone here comes across as welcoming and I hope I can be part of it. Even tho I imagine Ill mostly lurk and read rather than write posts.
If there are any threads you think are worth a look, point me toward them. Either way Ill be quietly poking around all over