New Member Introduction from Pennsylvania

EZDUZITOK

Explorer
Joined
Aug 29, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Harrisburg PA
Hi all! Since April I've been on a GLP1, and by August I've lost 45 Lbs! It's such a relief not to feel like I'm hauling a toddler around every day. Looking forward to picking up knowledge from this group and sharing whatever I can contribute as I go. Cheers!
 
Hi there, I'm another person from Pennsylvania—Harrisburg, to be exact. Which GLP1 have you used before, if that's okay to ask? I don't have much experience with GLP1s yet, but I'm getting ready to begin Reta shortly.
 
ifardaalot said:

Hi there, I'm another person from Pennsylvania—Harrisburg, to be exact. Which GLP1 have you used before, if that's okay to ask? I don't have much experience with GLP1s yet, but I'm getting ready to begin Reta shortly.
My journey began with Tirzepatide, which gave me excellent results. Around 1 month back I made the switch to Reta, and that’s been working well for me as well. Since I began in April, I’ve dropped 45. It’s truly been a game changer in my experience.
 
EZDUZITOK said:

ifardaalot said:

Hi there, I'm another person from Pennsylvania—Harrisburg, to be exact. Which GLP1 have you used before, if that's okay to ask? I don't have much experience with GLP1s yet, but I'm getting ready to begin Reta shortly.
My journey began with Tirzepatide, which gave me excellent results. Around 1 month back I made the switch to Reta, and that’s been working well for me as well. Since I began in April, I’ve dropped 45. It’s truly been a game changer in my experience.
Has anyone here experimented with combining Retatrutide and Tirzepatide? I've come across a lot of folks who do that.
 
tangertoulet said:

EZDUZITOK said:

ifardaalot said:

Hi there, I'm another person from Pennsylvania—Harrisburg, to be exact. Which GLP1 have you used before, if that's okay to ask? I don't have much experience with GLP1s yet, but I'm getting ready to begin Reta shortly.
My journey began with Tirzepatide, which gave me excellent results. Around 1 month back I made the switch to Reta, and that’s been working well for me as well. Since I began in April, I’ve dropped 45. It’s truly been a game changer in my experience.
Has anyone here experimented with combining Retatrutide and Tirzepatide? I've come across a lot of folks who do that.
I haven’t given it a go myself, though I keep coming across posts from folks who blend them. What extra benefit does that bring, I wonder? And whenever I check a supplier’s product lineup, I’m totally lost on what the rest of those items are haha.
 
I've been thinking about pairing Tirz with reta. During my initial changeover to reta, I ran a stack that included Sema while adjusting. It wasn't unpleasant, though I was curious how things would go with just Reta alone. My plan would be Reta each Monday, then Sema each Thursday.
 
Back
Top