Hi everyone, I'm just starting out with peptides and have no prior experience. Weight has been a battle for me for quite a few years now. My routine includes lifting 5x per week, with cardio slotted in on the days I don't lift. These days my nutrition is locked in, and my goal is to shed additional body fat while keeping the lean muscle I've built. Getting down into the lower body fat percentages has become increasingly tough, particularly given my age. Alongside the weight issues, I've dealt with anxiety and depression for many years too. The depression arrives in waves and has grown more challenging to endure and recover from. During the past year, throwing myself completely into fitness gave me a way to partially regain control over my life. It remains difficult, but I genuinely feel improved. I've also been thinking about starting TRT, as my levels are low normal. My path is about improving my life and becoming more self-assured in who I am.