Dahlia85
Explorer
Hey everyone!
I’m a woman of 41, and I live in the Netherlands. My goal is to pick up as much as I can from all of you and gather every bit of information I can about GLP-1 medications.
Quite a few threads have already been read by me, and the amount of helpful information here is impressive! Where this journey will lead me, and what a GLP-1 medication could do for me, is something I’m really curious about.
I can’t wait to learn from all of you and to share my own experiences along the way.
XO
I’m a woman of 41, and I live in the Netherlands. My goal is to pick up as much as I can from all of you and gather every bit of information I can about GLP-1 medications.
Quite a few threads have already been read by me, and the amount of helpful information here is impressive! Where this journey will lead me, and what a GLP-1 medication could do for me, is something I’m really curious about.
I can’t wait to learn from all of you and to share my own experiences along the way.
XO