New member Cirus saying hi, eager to pick things up here

PepBoss1

Explorer
Joined
Aug 29, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Cyprus
Hey all, Cirus here. After reading along quietly for some time, I've made an account and wanted to introduce myself. My own focus is weight loss and metabolic health, and right now the priority is building steady routines around eating, walking and sleep ahead of anything else. Since I use an iPhone, I track my weight and habits with a basic notes plus spreadsheet approach, and watching the overall trend rather than the day-to-day ups and downs has turned out to be a real motivator. I'm here to read, pick up things from what you've all been through, and offer encouragement. Appreciate the welcome!
 
Appreciate the kind greeting, cactus_enthousiast - good to know I'm not alone in getting a kick out of the tracking side of things. It's nice to have someone else starting out alongside me. Hope things go well for you, and I'll be here reading and picking things up.
 
Back
Top