Hey everyone,
Sporties here! A while back I was on a GLP-1 medication, though I came off it roughly 12 months ago once things leveled off. More recently I started hearing about other GLP-1 options out there, and that got me interested in finding out more, especially through what others have gone through.
What brings me here is wanting to understand these medications better — how they actually work, what choices exist, and what people's experiences have been like. I expect this forum will teach me plenty, and I can't wait to read everyone's insights and stories.
Best,
Sporties
Sporties here! A while back I was on a GLP-1 medication, though I came off it roughly 12 months ago once things leveled off. More recently I started hearing about other GLP-1 options out there, and that got me interested in finding out more, especially through what others have gone through.
What brings me here is wanting to understand these medications better — how they actually work, what choices exist, and what people's experiences have been like. I expect this forum will teach me plenty, and I can't wait to read everyone's insights and stories.
Best,
Sporties