New Kurzgesagt Video Covers GLP1s

Skidude

Explorer
Joined
Mar 12, 2025
Messages
567
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
I've followed Kurzgesagt for quite a while — their videos always strike me as thoroughly researched and free of political bias.

A fresh one they just put out focuses on GLP1s, and it's excellent. I wanted to pass it along here.
 
My kids got me into watching Kurzgesagt. I enjoyed the video, and their take on GLP's is pretty close to mine: sooner or later, half the population will end up using them.
 
lessthanhalf said:

My kids got me into watching Kurzgesagt. I enjoyed the video, and their take on GLP's is pretty close to mine: sooner or later, half the population will end up using them.
They're decent in my book. Eventually I'll join the flock too...

Their merch store is quite impressive as well. Honestly, it's a good thing my wallet stays shut, haha
 
Back
Top