New kit, first shot as a test dose — how much?

fatty33

Explorer
Joined
Aug 25, 2025
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
My first kit still has 3 vials in it. Before I move on to a kit from another vendor, I want to do a test pin and watch for any reaction, or a reaction that differs from what I usually get. What amount would you suggest for that test pin? Right now I'm on 6mg of Tirz. TIA
 
Before injecting anything unfamiliar, I wait until other people have already injected from that same batch. Usually, those who bought the same batch will describe what they ran into—ISRs, side effects, and so on.

Your approach is a solid harm reduction step. From what I understand, the usual amount is .5mg or 1mg—sufficient to catch any reaction, yet far under a therapeutic dose. Pick a day when you will be at home and can keep an eye on symptoms.

Have you gotten any testing done on the new batch?
 
Grogu said:

Before injecting anything unfamiliar, I wait until other people have already injected from that same batch. Usually, those who bought the same batch will describe what they ran into—ISRs, side effects, and so on.

Your approach is a solid harm reduction step. From what I understand, the usual amount is .5mg or 1mg—sufficient to catch any reaction, yet far under a therapeutic dose. Pick a day when you will be at home and can keep an eye on symptoms.

Have you gotten any testing done on the new batch?
The group buy lead had testing done on this batch, and I have that report. Mine actually came as a prize, so it was half a kit. I checked with other people in the group about whether anything had gone wrong, and those who answered said everything was fine. I asked because there have been so many test failures recently.
 
So once the microdose is in, how long do I wait before taking more? Assuming nothing bad happens, do I finish the rest of my dose then, or go with another small one?
 
Back
Top