New here, saying hi!

tiwamisu

Explorer
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
California
hey all! I'm studying at a university in California, and peptides have been on my radar for more than a year. biohacking and nootropics are things I've known about for some time, but I'm only just now ready to actually give them a go myself! my main goals are improving how I look physically (hair, nails, skin, and so on) plus boosting my mind via sharper cognition and better sleep. catch you around!
 
Hi and welcome aboard @tiwamisu . Which peptides do you plan to look into? That sounds interesting. Anyway, have a good time here and make the most of all the well-informed members we have.👍
 
hullo, hell ya brother! semax is what I've got in rotation at the moment. Instead of the intranasal route that the russians studied, I'm giving subq a try. Keeping the dose on the low side. 50mcg was where I began. Titrating upward gradually so I can both catch any effects and fine-tune the dose. Right now I'm at about 300mcg. Whether anything good is happening, I honestly can't say yet.
 
Back
Top