New here, new to GLPs

EthanHuntIMF

Explorer
Joined
Aug 22, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
Dad of 46 years, here to pick up knowledge about GLP-1s as I work on losing weight.

CW: 420

GW: 220

I'm in the US, and the zepbound script my doctor handed me runs over $400/mo. Surely there's another route, right? Excited to soak up more info
 
Yeah, the markups here in the US are absolutely crazy. If we put in the effort and do our homework, I'm confident we can track down what we're after on the grey market for a far more sensible price.
 
EthanHuntIMF said:

Dad of 46 years, here to pick up knowledge about GLP-1s as I work on losing weight.

CW: 420

GW: 220

I'm in the US, and the zepbound script my doctor handed me runs over $400/mo. Surely there's another route, right? Excited to soak up more info
The price is honestly absurd. For some people these medications are lifesaving, and it makes no sense that we hand over so much for insurance only to have it still not covered.
 
Back
Top