New here, looking into Tirz & Reta

sleepyeyedpilot

Explorer
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
Hey all, I just signed up and I'm hoping to pick up more knowledge about GLP-1s. Tirzepatide and retatrutide have both caught my attention while reading up, though with reta still sitting in Phase 3, my thinking is that tirz could be the smarter starting point. Mostly I'm here to soak up what everyone has gone through and get my research done ahead of committing to anything. Happy to have found this place.
 
Welcome aboard. I went with tirz rather than reta since tirz appears to have a gentler side effect profile. It really comes down to your goals, though; tirz quiets food noise far more strongly than reta does, while giving less of a metabolic boost.
 
sleepyeyedpilot said:


Hey everyone, just joined and looking to learn more about GLP-1s. I’ve been reading about tirzepatide and retatrutide, but since reta is still in Phase 3, I’m thinking tirz might be the better place to start. Mainly here to learn from everyone’s experiences and do my research before making any decisions. Glad to be here.

Click to expand...
Looks like we're in a similar spot. Peptides are a new area for me, though I do have experience with performance enhancing drugs. My research has centered on reta and tirz, mainly for appetite suppression plus the many other advantages they offer. I've already placed an order for tirz and plan to start it shortly. Reta crossed my mind, but concerns like elevated heart rate and trouble sleeping made me decide against it. Based on what I've come across, tirz appears to hit appetite harder, and more people seem to handle it well
 
Glad you found this community! When I first joined, I was in the same position you are now. I also went with tirzepatide (Mounjaro) for my own journey, and it turned out to be an excellent choice. Going with tirzepatide first is a sensible move, given how easy it is to get and its well-established track record, whereas retatrutide is still wrapping up its trials.
 
Back
Top