New here — I currently have 7 peptides

laansasa said:

I'm thinking about adding KLOW too, mainly to find out whether it helps with my hair shedding. Reta isn't part of my routine (not yet), and the idea of shedding even more honestly puts me off, so I haven't made up my mind...
Has klow been started on your end yet? Did the shedding of your hair decrease? I've only just begun klow, and my hair began shedding. Weight came off me in a large amount too, but the timing doesn't line up.
 
Klow has been working really well for me. Cuts and bruises heal faster, and my skin feels incredibly smooth. I'm actually planning to pin ghk and kpv on their own, separately. Curious to find out what each of them can do solo at bigger doses, kpv in particular.
 
anaranchi said:

Thanks, that's really useful.

Seems like I should look into tesa more.

This is a hormone that comes from outside the body. To be precise, it's Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone.

The same applies to Retatrutide, Testosterone, Estrogen, or Insulin.

What all of these actually address is nothing more than a natural production level of that hormone that falls short of ideal.

With any of them, you should anticipate “reversal,” exactly as someone would anticipate a diabetic's symptoms coming back once insulin is stopped.

How exogenous hormones function appears to be something people fundamentally misunderstand.
 
Amiascientist said:

Has klow been started on your end yet? Did the shedding of your hair decrease? I've only just begun klow, and my hair began shedding. Weight came off me in a large amount too, but the timing doesn't line up.
Hey, yes - I did start. I hadn't realized I never shared anything about how my KLOW journey has been going. It's been a couple of months on it now. My skin has improved. It's smoother to the touch and I have that refreshed, "slept well" appearance. Something else that got better is the skin on my big toes and heels (near the edges, the spot where I usually get that thick, dried-out callous-like texture) - now they're baby smooth, and I haven't had to file them down once. My hair, on the other hand, is still shedding like crazy. I did find out the root cause is low ferritin (39), so I've been doing "The Iron Protocol" in the hopes it will help, but building ferritin back up takes months and iron alone isn't enough - the cofactors are needed for proper absorption. Hairloss can also be caused by high DHT, so I went back to taking saw palmetto extract. Did you ever work out what the root cause is in your case?
 
I began cjc/ipa this week. Falling asleep has improved a lot, though avoiding food for 3 hr before bed has been tough. That has always been one of my bad habits. Down 25 lbs over three months, so it's a good time to learn new habits.
 
Back
Top