New here — I currently have 7 peptides

Unfudable

Explorer
Joined
Mar 21, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Melbourne
Happy to have finally joined!

What I have right now:

Retatrutide

MOTS-c

KLOW

Tesamorelin

Selank + Semax 20mg mix

CJC no DAC + Ipamorelin

Melanotan II

What I'm taking right now:

5mg Retatrutide, once per week

4mg KLOW, 5 times per week
 
Alongside my Reta cycle, I've been hoping to give Tesamorelin a shot as a way to cut down on belly fat.
 
Unfudable said:

Happy to have finally joined!

What I have right now:

Retatrutide

MOTS-c

KLOW

Tesamorelin

Selank + Semax 20mg mix

CJC no DAC + Ipamorelin

Melanotan II

What I'm taking right now:

5mg Retatrutide, once per week

4mg KLOW, 5 times per week
What kind of results have you gotten from klow?
 
b_mack15 said:

Unfudable said:

Happy to have finally joined!

What I have right now:

Retatrutide

MOTS-c

KLOW

Tesamorelin

Selank + Semax 20mg mix

CJC no DAC + Ipamorelin

Melanotan II

What I'm taking right now:

5mg Retatrutide, once per week

4mg KLOW, 5 times per week
What kind of results have you gotten from klow?
After 1 week, my skin is visibly healthier, and it also put an end to the hair shedding I was getting from Rets (possibly caused by a caloric deficit). Injections are painless as well.

All in all, I'm quite pleased with it!
 
My stack overlaps quite a bit with that. Why did you decide to run KLOW, and have you seen any positive changes? I'm about to begin a KPV+GHK blend alongside Oral BPC — mainly targeting gut repair and burning, plus I have rosacea and I'm hoping the KPV will help with that.

For roughly a year now I've been running the Semax+Selank combo and I really like it. I just got the N Acetyl versions of each, and I'm curious whether the claims about them being stronger and longer lasting hold up.
 
What's your experience with Semax+Selank? I've been considering giving it a go.

Right now I'm running KLOW (cycle number 2), TRT, and HGH, plus I've got Reta, additional KLOW, SS31, MOTS C, and TA on the way.
 
What's your experience with melanotan II been like? I'm comparing it against Melanontan I, mainly looking at the side effect profiles and similar factors.
 
How's MOTS-C treating you? I recently began NAD+ and plan to introduce that one once I've been using it for a month.
 
Fingermouse said:

What's your experience with melanotan II been like? I'm comparing it against Melanontan I, mainly looking at the side effect profiles and similar factors.
At 250mics, MT1 has treated me well: only mild flushing and no nausea whatsoever. With MT2, the side effects hit harder. The tanning effect was also more pronounced, but given the sides, I don't think it's worth it. Plus, having more clinical/safety data supporting it is a bonus.
 
anaranchi said:

Alongside my Reta cycle, I've been hoping to give Tesamorelin a shot as a way to cut down on belly fat.
Hi there. That route crossed my mind too, however the fact that things go back to how they were after you quit using it is what made me decide against it.
 
anaranchi said:

Reta 3mg

CJC1295 without DAC combined with Ipamorelin

BPC157 alongside TB500
When it comes to cjc, my knowledge is pretty limited since it doesn't come up much. Could someone explain how dac and no dac differ?
 
Randyfrog90 said:

anaranchi said:

Reta 3mg

CJC1295 without DAC combined with Ipamorelin

BPC157 alongside TB500
When it comes to cjc, my knowledge is pretty limited since it doesn't come up much. Could someone explain how dac and no dac differ?
DAC stands for Drug Affinity Complex. From what I understand, CJC1295 that includes DAC remains active in the body for around 6 days and pushes your system to make growth hormone. That means more receptor burnout.

CJC1295 that does not include DAC stays in your system for roughly 1 hour and mimics your natural growth hormone release pattern. That leads to less receptor burnout.

With CJC1295 without DAC and Ipamorelin, the usual approach is a 12 week cycle, then 4 to 8 weeks off before starting again.
 
Derbyshire said:

anaranchi said:

Alongside my Reta cycle, I've been hoping to give Tesamorelin a shot as a way to cut down on belly fat.
Hi there. That route crossed my mind too, however the fact that things go back to how they were after you quit using it is what made me decide against it.
Could you go into more detail about the "reversal" aspect? Do you mean the weight simply comes back?

I figure that's a danger all of us face once we stop Reta too.
 
anaranchi said:

Derbyshire said:

anaranchi said:

Alongside my Reta cycle, I've been hoping to give Tesamorelin a shot as a way to cut down on belly fat.
Hi there. That route crossed my mind too, however the fact that things go back to how they were after you quit using it is what made me decide against it.
Could you go into more detail about the "reversal" aspect? Do you mean the weight simply comes back?

I figure that's a danger all of us face once we stop Reta too.
That's accurate, though it becomes a problem only when the lifestyle adjustments made while using Reta aren't maintained afterward. Tesamorelin does produce favorable outcomes, yet at the 26-week mark, half of the participants received a placebo and those gains were undone quickly.

Research shows the drop in abdominal fat doesn't last, and within a few months of discontinuing the drug, people frequently put back the fat they had lost. This reversal is why tesamorelin is regarded as something you must keep taking over the long term to hold onto its effects. Since it works by cutting visceral fat, keeping that fat off after you stop the medication is extremely hard.
 
Randyfrog90 said:

anaranchi said:

Reta 3mg

CJC1295 without DAC combined with Ipamorelin

BPC157 alongside TB500
When it comes to cjc, my knowledge is pretty limited since it doesn't come up much. Could someone explain how dac and no dac differ?
DAC versions tend to be pinned just 1 time per week, and the activity lingers rather than spiking. That once-weekly schedule appeals to plenty of users, yet a common observation is that going with NO DAC and injecting every day creates more of a pulse, closer to the way the gland naturally releases. My own choice has been the No DAC route. Should you be thinking about giving this GH peptide a try, my suggestion is to look into what each version provides and decide which aligns with your goals.
 
Derbyshire said:

anaranchi said:

Derbyshire said:

anaranchi said:

Alongside my Reta cycle, I've been hoping to give Tesamorelin a shot as a way to cut down on belly fat.
Hi there. That route crossed my mind too, however the fact that things go back to how they were after you quit using it is what made me decide against it.
Could you go into more detail about the "reversal" aspect? Do you mean the weight simply comes back?

I figure that's a danger all of us face once we stop Reta too.
That's accurate, though it becomes a problem only when the lifestyle adjustments made while using Reta aren't maintained afterward. Tesamorelin does produce favorable outcomes, yet at the 26-week mark, half of the participants received a placebo and those gains were undone quickly.

Research shows the drop in abdominal fat doesn't last, and within a few months of discontinuing the drug, people frequently put back the fat they had lost. This reversal is why tesamorelin is regarded as something you must keep taking over the long term to hold onto its effects. Since it works by cutting visceral fat, keeping that fat off after you stop the medication is extremely hard.

Thanks, that's really useful.

Seems like I should look into tesa more.
 
I'm thinking about adding KLOW too, mainly to find out whether it helps with my hair shedding. Reta isn't part of my routine (not yet), and the idea of shedding even more honestly puts me off, so I haven't made up my mind...
 
Back
Top