irockcupcakes
Explorer
Hi all, since yesterday I’ve been going through posts here and trying to make sense of it all. Around Tuesday I went down the rabbit hole and I’ve been tumbling ever since, reading up on as much as I can.
Learning about crypto wasn’t something I saw coming, and honestly I think I’ve hit information overload right now, so I haven’t gone into that part yet
Anyway, losing fat is my main goal. I’m 5’3, HW: 248, SW: 235, CW: 231, GW: 140. My insurance wouldn’t cover tirz, so for roughly 3 months near the end of last year I used compounded tirz, but the cost made it impossible to continue. When I began it I was around 235, and by my last check in February I was around 211. Obviously I hadn’t built the right habits, and once I stopped, the food noise and cravings came back HARD. Now I’m working on building better habits, and I was ready to start tirz again but hoped to find a cheaper option. While looking things up I came across reta, which is how I ended up this far down the hole.
If anyone has other useful advice for researching and for making the best use of all this information, I’d really appreciate it.


For now I’m holding off, reading and learning before I decide anything.
Learning about crypto wasn’t something I saw coming, and honestly I think I’ve hit information overload right now, so I haven’t gone into that part yet
Anyway, losing fat is my main goal. I’m 5’3, HW: 248, SW: 235, CW: 231, GW: 140. My insurance wouldn’t cover tirz, so for roughly 3 months near the end of last year I used compounded tirz, but the cost made it impossible to continue. When I began it I was around 235, and by my last check in February I was around 211. Obviously I hadn’t built the right habits, and once I stopped, the food noise and cravings came back HARD. Now I’m working on building better habits, and I was ready to start tirz again but hoped to find a cheaper option. While looking things up I came across reta, which is how I ended up this far down the hole.
If anyone has other useful advice for researching and for making the best use of all this information, I’d really appreciate it.
For now I’m holding off, reading and learning before I decide anything.