New Here: Happy to Have Found This Forum

CranberryRocker said:

Agility1 said:

ClownPrincess said:

My seller instructed me to begin at 2.5 mg, and I've stayed at that dose for five weeks so far. During the initial two weeks, eating was impossible. Not a single thing. Not even a bite.

I plan to remain at this dose for another 2–3 weeks, after which I'll move up to 4 mg, drawing on what I've picked up from this forum that my seller never mentioned.

What's your eating situation like at this point? Do you also need an alarm to prompt yourself to eat, the way I do?
The 2nd day after dosing is when eating feels nearly impossible for me. I have to push myself to get food down, and protein is the worst offender because it triggers nausea, so I rely on whey protein shakes to reach the recommended protein target. Even so, my calorie intake is far too low. Once day 5 arrives, my appetite comes back and I can manage larger meals, though still not as much as I ate before starting Reta. What it looks like for me is 3 days where a decent-sized meal is doable, and 4 days where getting enough calories is a battle, all so I don't drop weight too quickly.
That sounds like the dose is above what your body can handle. Week after week, the medication accumulates until it levels off at about week 4. If you want to see this visually, search for glp plotter. Enter your dose there and you can see the pattern. One tip I follow myself: hold off on increasing the dose until side effects have settled down, and your weight has stopped dropping for several weeks. Only then consider going up, after reviewing things like calorie intake and exercise. I also increased when food noise began making it difficult to choose good foods. Rushing the dose upward too quickly is something to avoid, since you may end up with ‘nowhere left to go’. A higher dose will not cause weight loss to happen any faster.
I took 2mg 4 days back, and the appetite-curbing result wasn't as strong as what I got from 3mg. In another 3 days I'll go with 2mg again, and should the impact remain weak, I'll move my dose back up to 3mg.
 
Agility1 said:

CranberryRocker said:

Agility1 said:

ClownPrincess said:

My seller instructed me to begin at 2.5 mg, and I've stayed at that dose for five weeks so far. During the initial two weeks, eating was impossible. Not a single thing. Not even a bite.

I plan to remain at this dose for another 2–3 weeks, after which I'll move up to 4 mg, drawing on what I've picked up from this forum that my seller never mentioned.

What's your eating situation like at this point? Do you also need an alarm to prompt yourself to eat, the way I do?
The 2nd day after dosing is when eating feels nearly impossible for me. I have to push myself to get food down, and protein is the worst offender because it triggers nausea, so I rely on whey protein shakes to reach the recommended protein target. Even so, my calorie intake is far too low. Once day 5 arrives, my appetite comes back and I can manage larger meals, though still not as much as I ate before starting Reta. What it looks like for me is 3 days where a decent-sized meal is doable, and 4 days where getting enough calories is a battle, all so I don't drop weight too quickly.
That sounds like the dose is above what your body can handle. Week after week, the medication accumulates until it levels off at about week 4. If you want to see this visually, search for glp plotter. Enter your dose there and you can see the pattern. One tip I follow myself: hold off on increasing the dose until side effects have settled down, and your weight has stopped dropping for several weeks. Only then consider going up, after reviewing things like calorie intake and exercise. I also increased when food noise began making it difficult to choose good foods. Rushing the dose upward too quickly is something to avoid, since you may end up with ‘nowhere left to go’. A higher dose will not cause weight loss to happen any faster.
I took 2mg 4 days back, and the appetite-curbing result wasn't as strong as what I got from 3mg. In another 3 days I'll go with 2mg again, and should the impact remain weak, I'll move my dose back up to 3mg.
Splitting the dose in half and injecting twice weekly is an option, but that approach gives a lower peak (and a less deep trough) compared with taking the whole amount once a week—so 2.5mg could turn out to be your sweet spot? That way the unpleasant sides may stay away, or perhaps your system is simply adjusting and just required more time or a gentler dose increase.
 
betterathalo said:

Agility1 said:

I came across this community via Reddit. I've been on Reta for 7 weeks now, and I wanted to join a trustworthy forum where I could pick up knowledge about other peptides.
yeah, this place is really solid. picked up a ton of knowledge here, and honestly it makes the whole thing way less intimidating. especially when you're someone who's nervous about meds. wild how i went from a kid who was scared of tylenol to using random grey market reta 😂
Lols 🤣

CranberryRocker said:

Agility1 said:

CranberryRocker said:

Agility1 said:

ClownPrincess said:

My seller instructed me to begin at 2.5 mg, and I've stayed at that dose for five weeks so far. During the initial two weeks, eating was impossible. Not a single thing. Not even a bite.

I plan to remain at this dose for another 2–3 weeks, after which I'll move up to 4 mg, drawing on what I've picked up from this forum that my seller never mentioned.

What's your eating situation like at this point? Do you also need an alarm to prompt yourself to eat, the way I do?
The 2nd day after dosing is when eating feels nearly impossible for me. I have to push myself to get food down, and protein is the worst offender because it triggers nausea, so I rely on whey protein shakes to reach the recommended protein target. Even so, my calorie intake is far too low. Once day 5 arrives, my appetite comes back and I can manage larger meals, though still not as much as I ate before starting Reta. What it looks like for me is 3 days where a decent-sized meal is doable, and 4 days where getting enough calories is a battle, all so I don't drop weight too quickly.
That sounds like the dose is above what your body can handle. Week after week, the medication accumulates until it levels off at about week 4. If you want to see this visually, search for glp plotter. Enter your dose there and you can see the pattern. One tip I follow myself: hold off on increasing the dose until side effects have settled down, and your weight has stopped dropping for several weeks. Only then consider going up, after reviewing things like calorie intake and exercise. I also increased when food noise began making it difficult to choose good foods. Rushing the dose upward too quickly is something to avoid, since you may end up with ‘nowhere left to go’. A higher dose will not cause weight loss to happen any faster.
I took 2mg 4 days back, and the appetite-curbing result wasn't as strong as what I got from 3mg. In another 3 days I'll go with 2mg again, and should the impact remain weak, I'll move my dose back up to 3mg.
Splitting the dose in half and injecting twice weekly is an option, but that approach gives a lower peak (and a less deep trough) compared with taking the whole amount once a week—so 2.5mg could turn out to be your sweet spot? That way the unpleasant sides may stay away, or perhaps your system is simply adjusting and just required more time or a gentler dose increase.
Yeah, that's a solid plan to go with 2.5mg. I'll try that when my next dose comes around. Appreciate the advice.
 
Agility1 said:

betterathalo said:

Agility1 said:

I came across this community via Reddit. I've been on Reta for 7 weeks now, and I wanted to join a trustworthy forum where I could pick up knowledge about other peptides.
yeah, this place is really solid. picked up a ton of knowledge here, and honestly it makes the whole thing way less intimidating. especially when you're someone who's nervous about meds. wild how i went from a kid who was scared of tylenol to using random grey market reta 😂
Lols 🤣

CranberryRocker said:

Agility1 said:

CranberryRocker said:

Agility1 said:

ClownPrincess said:

My seller instructed me to begin at 2.5 mg, and I've stayed at that dose for five weeks so far. During the initial two weeks, eating was impossible. Not a single thing. Not even a bite.

I plan to remain at this dose for another 2–3 weeks, after which I'll move up to 4 mg, drawing on what I've picked up from this forum that my seller never mentioned.

What's your eating situation like at this point? Do you also need an alarm to prompt yourself to eat, the way I do?
The 2nd day after dosing is when eating feels nearly impossible for me. I have to push myself to get food down, and protein is the worst offender because it triggers nausea, so I rely on whey protein shakes to reach the recommended protein target. Even so, my calorie intake is far too low. Once day 5 arrives, my appetite comes back and I can manage larger meals, though still not as much as I ate before starting Reta. What it looks like for me is 3 days where a decent-sized meal is doable, and 4 days where getting enough calories is a battle, all so I don't drop weight too quickly.
That sounds like the dose is above what your body can handle. Week after week, the medication accumulates until it levels off at about week 4. If you want to see this visually, search for glp plotter. Enter your dose there and you can see the pattern. One tip I follow myself: hold off on increasing the dose until side effects have settled down, and your weight has stopped dropping for several weeks. Only then consider going up, after reviewing things like calorie intake and exercise. I also increased when food noise began making it difficult to choose good foods. Rushing the dose upward too quickly is something to avoid, since you may end up with ‘nowhere left to go’. A higher dose will not cause weight loss to happen any faster.
I took 2mg 4 days back, and the appetite-curbing result wasn't as strong as what I got from 3mg. In another 3 days I'll go with 2mg again, and should the impact remain weak, I'll move my dose back up to 3mg.
Splitting the dose in half and injecting twice weekly is an option, but that approach gives a lower peak (and a less deep trough) compared with taking the whole amount once a week—so 2.5mg could turn out to be your sweet spot? That way the unpleasant sides may stay away, or perhaps your system is simply adjusting and just required more time or a gentler dose increase.
Yeah, that's a solid plan to go with 2.5mg. I'll try that when my next dose comes around. Appreciate the advice.
A lot of folks appear to be splitting their reta injections rather than doing a single weekly poke or one every 6 days, and they're reporting some really solid results. I'm someone who deals with plenty of sides from reta, but I keep using it anyway since I want confirmation that my grey market/back alley supply is genuinely doing its job 😄
 
Tagget said:

Hello - a google search brought me here, and I was completely unprepared for the amount of knowledge and assistance on offer; what a gold mine!
Same here — that place served as my entry point too. Ha.
 
Agility1 said:

I came across this community via Reddit. I've been on Reta for 7 weeks now, and I wanted to join a trustworthy forum where I could pick up knowledge about other peptides.
It's unfortunate that the Reddit subs aren't more useful, but that's how we ended up here, where the actual community exists! Nice to have you. I'll begin my first actual dosage in roughly 2 weeks, and I'm eager to see some progress.
 
Back
Top