Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Looking back, my first week at 0.5mg was probably overly careful, then I moved to 1mg, and for weeks 3 and 4 I went with 2mg. Hunger suppression didn't show up until week 5, when I titrated to 3mg. I've stayed at that level ever since, and the results have been fantastic.ClownPrincess said:
Thrilled that I came across Glp1. My hunt for reta info began over on Faceb,,,, HAHAHAHAHAA total chaos
5 weeks into Reta now, and once I feel like I've got a handle on things, I'll likely branch out and read up on a few other peptides as well
The 2nd day after dosing is when eating feels nearly impossible for me. I have to push myself to get food down, and protein is the worst offender because it triggers nausea, so I rely on whey protein shakes to reach the recommended protein target. Even so, my calorie intake is far too low. Once day 5 arrives, my appetite comes back and I can manage larger meals, though still not as much as I ate before starting Reta. What it looks like for me is 3 days where a decent-sized meal is doable, and 4 days where getting enough calories is a battle, all so I don't drop weight too quickly.ClownPrincess said:
My seller instructed me to begin at 2.5 mg, and I've stayed at that dose for five weeks so far. During the initial two weeks, eating was impossible. Not a single thing. Not even a bite.
I plan to remain at this dose for another 2–3 weeks, after which I'll move up to 4 mg, drawing on what I've picked up from this forum that my seller never mentioned.
What's your eating situation like at this point? Do you also need an alarm to prompt yourself to eat, the way I do?
That sounds like the dose is above what your body can handle. Week after week, the medication accumulates until it levels off at about week 4. If you want to see this visually, search for glp plotter. Enter your dose there and you can see the pattern. One tip I follow myself: hold off on increasing the dose until side effects have settled down, and your weight has stopped dropping for several weeks. Only then consider going up, after reviewing things like calorie intake and exercise. I also increased when food noise began making it difficult to choose good foods. Rushing the dose upward too quickly is something to avoid, since you may end up with ‘nowhere left to go’. A higher dose will not cause weight loss to happen any faster.Agility1 said:
The 2nd day after dosing is when eating feels nearly impossible for me. I have to push myself to get food down, and protein is the worst offender because it triggers nausea, so I rely on whey protein shakes to reach the recommended protein target. Even so, my calorie intake is far too low. Once day 5 arrives, my appetite comes back and I can manage larger meals, though still not as much as I ate before starting Reta. What it looks like for me is 3 days where a decent-sized meal is doable, and 4 days where getting enough calories is a battle, all so I don't drop weight too quickly.ClownPrincess said:
My seller instructed me to begin at 2.5 mg, and I've stayed at that dose for five weeks so far. During the initial two weeks, eating was impossible. Not a single thing. Not even a bite.
I plan to remain at this dose for another 2–3 weeks, after which I'll move up to 4 mg, drawing on what I've picked up from this forum that my seller never mentioned.
What's your eating situation like at this point? Do you also need an alarm to prompt yourself to eat, the way I do?
It feels overwhelming since much of the information doesn’t line up.CranberryRocker said:
The search function here leads to a gold mine. You will find users with a great deal of experience, and their views and habits vary widely. Best of luck with your research.![]()
When the available info isn’t sufficient for you to reach a conclusion on your own, that means more reading is needed. What it really comes down to is feeling at ease with whatever choices fit your personal level of risk tolerance. Take bac water from vendors: certain individuals are fine with it, while some insist on nothing other than Hospira, and a separate group will turn to Lambda, Genetek…. There are also those who prepare their own. With reconstituted vials, some throw them out at 28 days, whereas others keep going until nothing remains. No matter which path someone picks, they have an opinion and solid reasoning behind it. Give yourself time to let everything sink in, and the picture will become clear. Best of luckmackdaddy22 said:
It feels overwhelming since much of the information doesn’t line up.CranberryRocker said:
The search function here leads to a gold mine. You will find users with a great deal of experience, and their views and habits vary widely. Best of luck with your research.![]()
Glad to be here!Agility1 said:
I came across this community via Reddit. I've been on Reta for 7 weeks now, and I wanted to join a trustworthy forum where I could pick up knowledge about other peptides.
Appreciate the info. Starting next week, I’m going to reduce my dose to 2mg.CranberryRocker said:
That sounds like the dose is above what your body can handle. Week after week, the medication accumulates until it levels off at about week 4. If you want to see this visually, search for glp plotter. Enter your dose there and you can see the pattern. One tip I follow myself: hold off on increasing the dose until side effects have settled down, and your weight has stopped dropping for several weeks. Only then consider going up, after reviewing things like calorie intake and exercise. I also increased when food noise began making it difficult to choose good foods. Rushing the dose upward too quickly is something to avoid, since you may end up with ‘nowhere left to go’. A higher dose will not cause weight loss to happen any faster.Agility1 said:
The 2nd day after dosing is when eating feels nearly impossible for me. I have to push myself to get food down, and protein is the worst offender because it triggers nausea, so I rely on whey protein shakes to reach the recommended protein target. Even so, my calorie intake is far too low. Once day 5 arrives, my appetite comes back and I can manage larger meals, though still not as much as I ate before starting Reta. What it looks like for me is 3 days where a decent-sized meal is doable, and 4 days where getting enough calories is a battle, all so I don't drop weight too quickly.ClownPrincess said:
My seller instructed me to begin at 2.5 mg, and I've stayed at that dose for five weeks so far. During the initial two weeks, eating was impossible. Not a single thing. Not even a bite.
I plan to remain at this dose for another 2–3 weeks, after which I'll move up to 4 mg, drawing on what I've picked up from this forum that my seller never mentioned.
What's your eating situation like at this point? Do you also need an alarm to prompt yourself to eat, the way I do?
There's a reason sellers push you to begin at a high dose and ramp up fast — moving more product is in their interest. My own path: began at 1mg, worked my way to 3mg across 3 months, and I plan to hold at this level for the time being. The scale is moving down gradually and I feel good. Each increase was only 0.5mg, spaced 2-3 weeks apart, guided by how my body responded.ClownPrincess said:
My seller instructed me to begin at 2.5 mg, and I've stayed at that dose for five weeks so far. During the initial two weeks, eating was impossible. Not a single thing. Not even a bite.
I plan to remain at this dose for another 2–3 weeks, after which I'll move up to 4 mg, drawing on what I've picked up from this forum that my seller never mentioned.
What's your eating situation like at this point? Do you also need an alarm to prompt yourself to eat, the way I do?
Honestly, I figure my seller passed along that guidance because it mirrors his own routine and what he's found success with. I've dug into everything I can find, and each day I pick up something new.bodcat said:
There's a reason sellers push you to begin at a high dose and ramp up fast — moving more product is in their interest. My own path: began at 1mg, worked my way to 3mg across 3 months, and I plan to hold at this level for the time being. The scale is moving down gradually and I feel good. Each increase was only 0.5mg, spaced 2-3 weeks apart, guided by how my body responded.ClownPrincess said:
My seller instructed me to begin at 2.5 mg, and I've stayed at that dose for five weeks so far. During the initial two weeks, eating was impossible. Not a single thing. Not even a bite.
I plan to remain at this dose for another 2–3 weeks, after which I'll move up to 4 mg, drawing on what I've picked up from this forum that my seller never mentioned.
What's your eating situation like at this point? Do you also need an alarm to prompt yourself to eat, the way I do?
yeah, this place is really solid. picked up a ton of knowledge here, and honestly it makes the whole thing way less intimidating. especially when you're someone who's nervous about meds. wild how i went from a kid who was scared of tylenol to using random grey market retaAgility1 said:
I came across this community via Reddit. I've been on Reta for 7 weeks now, and I wanted to join a trustworthy forum where I could pick up knowledge about other peptides.