Hi everyone,
Figured I'd say hello - I'm a 37 year old guy.
My goal with training is to get fitter and drop some weight; I've gone from 120 kilos down to 104 kilos.
My current run is Reta + Test + Mast.
Hope you all have a fantastic day and enjoy browsing!
P.S - I wanted to share more details, like my stack and training routine, but the system flagged it as possibly offensive, so sorry about that
Figured I'd say hello - I'm a 37 year old guy.
My goal with training is to get fitter and drop some weight; I've gone from 120 kilos down to 104 kilos.
My current run is Reta + Test + Mast.
Hope you all have a fantastic day and enjoy browsing!
P.S - I wanted to share more details, like my stack and training routine, but the system flagged it as possibly offensive, so sorry about that