New here from the snowy midwest

Joined
Jan 28, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
US Midwest
Hey everyone, I'm in my 30s and just beginning to explore this. My Mom has had amazing results from a simple ozempic prescription, plus there's all the buzz around peptides.

It should be quite a ride figuring this all out!
 
Peptides definitely appear to be the hot topic around here! I've already picked up a lot simply by lurking on this forum haha
 
Kicked off my Retatrutide experience this week — gathering the syringes, BAC, alcohol pads and everything else that comes with it was quite the process. Perhaps my next order will come from a different vendor on here (the one I used ran about $4/mg), maybe through a group buy/test, since as a lurker I still haven't figured out how to join one of those.
 
By mid January I had already dropped roughly 15 lbs, going from 290, and my goal is to land somewhere around 180-190ish.

My guess is that most of that loss happened because I quit drinking at least 3 liters of vodka every week. Thank god this place lets you stay anonymous — I would never say that out loud to anyone lmao
 
Somethingsomething12 said:

Kicked off my Retatrutide experience this week — gathering the syringes, BAC, alcohol pads and everything else that comes with it was quite the process. Perhaps my next order will come from a different vendor on here (the one I used ran about $4/mg), maybe through a group buy/test, since as a lurker I still haven't figured out how to join one of those.
Honestly, for me, choosing which needles, bac, and other supplies to get felt way more intimidating than actually purchasing the reta!
 
most of the supplies can be had on amazon, possibly all of them. youtube is worth a look too.
 
Somethingsomething12 said:

By mid January I had already dropped roughly 15 lbs, going from 290, and my goal is to land somewhere around 180-190ish.

My guess is that most of that loss happened because I quit drinking at least 3 liters of vodka every week. Thank god this place lets you stay anonymous — I would never say that out loud to anyone lmao
Did you have to put in effort for that, or did the medication cause it? I've come across claims that GLP's lower the desire for alcohol, cigarettes, and similar things
 
hotsauceboss said:

Somethingsomething12 said:

By mid January I had already dropped roughly 15 lbs, going from 290, and my goal is to land somewhere around 180-190ish.

My guess is that most of that loss happened because I quit drinking at least 3 liters of vodka every week. Thank god this place lets you stay anonymous — I would never say that out loud to anyone lmao
Did you have to put in effort for that, or did the medication cause it? I've come across claims that GLP's lower the desire for alcohol, cigarettes, and similar things
Before my first Retatrutide dose (which was on monday), I'd already cut out the boozin, so there wasn't much (mentally) to give up, meaning I can't really speak to how GLP1's impact that. For me it was purely a habit, one tied to a real fondness for the sound of ice cubes clinking in a glass and that little burn going down; I just switched to leaving the vodka out of my costco zero cal sparkling soda, which gets me about ~80% of the same thing lmao.

There's also a mild vaping habit I've got, and I'm 50/50 about whether I want to quit, since 70 bucks a month goes to flavored air haha. Suppose I'll find out whether I actually end up wanting to drop it
 
Three months or so in, and aside from my lifts dipping slightly, this stuff is unreal. Around july/august, once I'm sitting at roughly 180-190, I'll move down to maintenance dosing — hell yeah.





3b29067562c43dc5d02f45b751e72e4d55a388cc8c39553989d053ff71f65b98.webp


Mid march my scale made zero sense lol, guessing the bathmat ended up under one of its corners or something, scared the crap out of me back then.
 
acd6d06eb6ea918f204b3e10561cfadb37218efca2785c1c265601bbd9466a95.webp


I'm under 200 again, and it's such a relief—no more shame about swimming without a shirt, just being comfortable in my own skin.

My first batch came from a pretty good online reseller, and I've now switched to a vendor I found through this place.
 
d0261dfd820ddfd7f1033b2149192d2a41b1482a1edc3b36f09135fc1d96fc05.webp


I'm tapering my dose down now to figure out what maintenance looks like. Honestly it feels so fucking good to have gotten this far and to be shifting my attention toward lifting more. This is one of the best drugs anyone has ever come up with.

Since last fall I've dropped close to half of myself, starting out somewhere around 310-320ish (not really sure lol)
 
Back
Top