New here from Norway — saying hello

norway_questions

Explorer
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Oslo Norway
Hello everyone,

Peptides and GLP1 are both new territory for me, and I'm just starting to read up on them. My goals are weight loss plus a bit of support for my joints. Our first baby arrived 8 months ago. Since I'm originally from the US, plenty of my friends back there can get these things far more easily than I can. What I'm trying to figure out is where a person in norway should begin, and where to buy. Happy to be here and learn from all of you!
 
Hey! Glad to have you here. I'm a guy from Norway. Congratulations on the new baby. What kind of joint support are you after, specifically? Is there any pain or discomfort you're hoping to address? Do you have any peptide experience?
 
PepEU said:

Hey! Glad to have you here. I'm a guy from Norway. Congratulations on the new baby. What kind of joint support are you after, specifically? Is there any pain or discomfort you're hoping to address? Do you have any peptide experience?
hey, another Norwegian here! Ever since my college tennis years my knees have given me trouble, and since being pregnant they pop out of place even more often. I've read that some peptides can be useful for this. Experience-wise I'm basically starting from zero, unless you count the collagen protein powder peptide I stir into my yogurt each morning 🙂 Any pointers would be really welcome!
 
Ah, got it. In that category, the peptides people usually mention are BPC-157 and TB-500, plus the blends GLOW and KLOW, which combine those particular peptides with GHK-Cu and KPV.

Actually, BPC and TB-500 were just added to the drug list in Norway, so they're now treated as illegal narcotics right alongside steroids (which is pretty crazy imo).

Are you based in Norway?
 
Back
Top