New Here and Happy to Join!!

Soupkitchen

Explorer
Joined
Aug 16, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Hey everyone, good afternoon. I'm a 42-year-old guy living in central TX. This year I dropped roughly 70 lbs thanks to the stuff discussed on this forum. My reason for being here is to pick up knowledge on various subjects and to lend a hand wherever I can based on what I went through during my weight loss journey. I also want to hear from all of you about your experiences. Video games are something I really enjoy, and I'm in recovery—not only physically, but emotionally and spiritually too. So if anyone out there is battling addiction, I'm open to talking about recovery as well. Time to dive into the topics—looking forward to chatting!! Hope everyone has a fantastic day.
 
AngieHolmes said:

Glad to have you! May you come across whatever you're seeking, and I'm eager to pick up more from you as well.
I appreciate that, and the same goes for me regarding you. Discovering all the various peptides has been a great experience, and I feel so much improved these days.
 
Back
Top