New Here: A Guy from Abroad Living in China

Januza

Explorer
Joined
Jun 22, 2026
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
China
Hi everyone,

I'm an overseas guy currently staying in China.

I began reta 5 weeks back purely to get leaner. My dose is 1mg every 5 days. During the past week I also started GHK and NAD, following the trend.

I've been dealing with some sleep problems, which could be caused by reta. Is anyone else experiencing sleep issues?
 
Januza said:

Hi everyone,

I'm an overseas guy currently staying in China.

I began reta 5 weeks back purely to get leaner. My dose is 1mg every 5 days. During the past week I also started GHK and NAD, following the trend.

I've been dealing with some sleep problems, which could be caused by reta. Is anyone else experiencing sleep issues?
that was exactly my situation when I began reta too. I realized my food intake was too low, so I began logging what I ate. my top tip: for your final meal of the day, add a source of healthy fat, take magnesium supplements twice—once after that meal and once right before sleep—and keep your fluid intake up all day long.
 
Januza said:

Hi everyone,

I'm an overseas guy currently staying in China.

I began reta 5 weeks back purely to get leaner. My dose is 1mg every 5 days. During the past week I also started GHK and NAD, following the trend.

I've been dealing with some sleep problems, which could be caused by reta. Is anyone else experiencing sleep issues?
So you're right at the source, huh 🙂 Sleep problems hit me for a few days following my 0.5 mg dose, though I've had bad sleep since I was 16 years old. Switching my injection to the morning sorted that out. Also, it only happened after that very first shot. If these problems have just appeared now, the other peps you're using could be the cause. NAD can give you a 'wired but tired' sensation as one of its side effects.
 
Making some videos about the manufacturer's plant would be interesting to watch
 
Hahaha, I get mine from a clinic in this country that ships to the USA. That said, I did pick up some NAD 500 that I came across online. It seems legit. 10 vials for 80$. Not too bad.
 
Peptidechud said:

Januza said:

Hi everyone,

I'm an overseas guy currently staying in China.

I began reta 5 weeks back purely to get leaner. My dose is 1mg every 5 days. During the past week I also started GHK and NAD, following the trend.

I've been dealing with some sleep problems, which could be caused by reta. Is anyone else experiencing sleep issues?
that was exactly my situation when I began reta too. I realized my food intake was too low, so I began logging what I ate. my top tip: for your final meal of the day, add a source of healthy fat, take magnesium supplements twice—once after that meal and once right before sleep—and keep your fluid intake up all day long.
I’m with you on that—ChatGPT tracks my every meal and action. I’ve got it configured to be strict, so it calls me out if I eat too much and keeps me from eating too little.
 
On reta, I notice sleep problems only when my daily kcal deficit gets too large — for instance, 600kcal or more.

Having tuna along with a pear before I go to bed appears to help (protein and fibre)
 
Back
Top