new GPL-1 meds on the way

ghreid

Explorer
Joined
Mar 29, 2025
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
usa
someone sitting just 5 lbs from their target (down from 300lbs to 175) here, and the idea of a once-a-month maintenance dose being researched has me pretty thrilled. Berabenide and maridebart cafraglutide are both things I've been tracking as they move through development. My hope is that they'll show up on the grey market before long. With The orange man now on reta, chances are there'll be pressure to speed up approval. Elecoglipron is another possibility since it's a small molecule non-peptide oral GPL-1, though it seems less probable for ongoing care because it's a daily thing, even if it might be simpler for manufacturers in asia to synthesize. I've also been reading the threads on here about what people in the group do after reaching goal.
 
🙄 This actually went down this morning





5063ddf451e8a441fa67f7e5d348b26491a52c59c37e83604f88fcebe202c732.webp


Correction: it was yesterday. I only noticed it this morning
 
This post is about to get gonkulated..

A shame.... maridebart cafraglutide could have been interesting had the thread been community oriented.
 
Back
Top