Negative reaction to fried food while on Tirz/Reta

fatjacked said:

Ice cream, alcohol, and fatty items remain on my menu — the only change is that my portions are smaller. Reactions vary from person to person. If just a few french fries had me gagging, I'd likely be jumping off this ride fast 😅
Honestly, I can't handle it at all. Fried stuff and booze hit me incredibly hard—it's genuinely frightening. When I have something fatty, I end up nauseous, though it's bearable. Ice cream goes down without any trouble. Each person reacts differently, but I'm actually glad to give up alcohol.
 
Justatechdude said:

I had literally just claimed that high-fat meals don’t give me any trouble. Then I went ahead and got a really greasy burger, finished only 50% of it, and sure enough I ended up with a slight unsettled stomach. My intention was to stop at half anyway, and it seems my gut agreed with that plan.
Something similar just happened to my sister.. the two of us stopped at 5 guys, where I ordered a standard burger while she went with the "lettuce wrap", and wow.... She ended up "FAFO" because of it... though to be fair, she rarely consumes High fat meals the way I do (we're both on Tirz, and her dose is higher than mine). I think what she said was "It's a fire sale and EVERYTHING MUST GO!!... including my bowels!!"
 
Since beginning this, I haven’t eaten anything fried, but even a rich, heavy meal leaves my stomach slightly upset, and after just a few bites I have to stop.
 
fatjacked said:

Ice cream, alcohol, and fatty items remain on my menu — the only change is that my portions are smaller. Reactions vary from person to person. If just a few french fries had me gagging, I'd likely be jumping off this ride fast 😅
That matched my experience with Tirz. In a way, it worked out well—since I kept Tirz to myself, being able to mostly act normally around others made things easier. The morning after a heavy drinking session wasn't pleasant, but it was tolerable.
 
Seems like everybody's experience is unique...for me, anything that's been deep fried is absolutely off the table. I managed to eat a portion of a deep fried cod fillet and then spent 30 minutes hunched over the toilet 🤢

A few nights ago I had 2 bbq baby back ribs, and wow were they tasty...but once again I suffered the consequences, though at least I kept everything down.

Drinking is kind of the same story, but I was never much of a drinker to begin with, maybe 2 drinks over the course of a year. These days I can handle 1 drink, and that's my limit, and the buzz hits me almost instantly. If I had 1 more I'd likely end up feeling awful.

On the bright side, most of the things I steer clear of now weren't doing me any favors to begin with. These days I stick to stuff I can harvest from the soil, pick off a plant, or hunt and eat...with a bit of cheese now and then.
 
Back
Top