Need help on what I can and can't pin together.

whynotlxix

Explorer
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Boise, idaho, usa
I'm still figuring out which compounds are safe to combine in one pin, so I could use some guidance.

First thing you should know: needles are not my friend.

Currently I take Tirz at 10mg each week.

As I lower my tirz dose, I plan to bring reta in. My assumption is that these two can go in the same weekly pin.

For Semax 5mg, my original plan was a nasal spray, but allergy season has me completely congested. That leaves me unsure about the injection dose and what it can be pinned with. Since I'd intended a daily nasal spray, I figure the injection would also be daily.

Kisspeptin 5mg was also going to be a nasal spray for me. I'd have alternated it morning and evening alongside the semax. I still need recommendations on injection dosing, plus what it can be pinned with.

The next 3 I already know can be pinned together: BPC-157, TB-500, GHK-CU. All 3 would be daily, but I'd welcome advice on amounts and where to pin them.

For the last two, I'm considering HGH and GHRP-2 Acetate to help fight muscle loss caused by the tirz and reta.

Any help and insight is greatly appreci.
 
I've relied on peppedia so far. Searching a peptide there brings up details about it. There's also an AI chat feature that can be useful, though occasionally it behaves strangely. When that happens, I simply open a fresh conversation and provide background so it can address whatever I'm trying to find out. For my SS-31, MOTS-c, and NAD+ stack, Peptidefox turned out to be a helpful resource.
 
I'm not sure how legitimate this is, but I've seen it shared quite a few times. It covers combining them in the same vial or syringe.

ed48e12665b89537b788466e10ce79e5640d0d539c8d65b1c92e51ecb47e185b.webp
 
I combine reta, tirz and cagri into a single injection. It still appears to be doing its job, and using one needle is both cheaper and simpler than using 3. In theory, perhaps mixing GLP's could cause a bit of unusual peptide aggregation.
 
whynotlxix said:

I'm still figuring out which compounds are safe to combine in one pin, so I could use some guidance.

First thing you should know: needles are not my friend.

Currently I take Tirz at 10mg each week.

As I lower my tirz dose, I plan to bring reta in. My assumption is that these two can go in the same weekly pin.

For Semax 5mg, my original plan was a nasal spray, but allergy season has me completely congested. That leaves me unsure about the injection dose and what it can be pinned with. Since I'd intended a daily nasal spray, I figure the injection would also be daily.

Kisspeptin 5mg was also going to be a nasal spray for me. I'd have alternated it morning and evening alongside the semax. I still need recommendations on injection dosing, plus what it can be pinned with.

The next 3 I already know can be pinned together: BPC-157, TB-500, GHK-CU. All 3 would be daily, but I'd welcome advice on amounts and where to pin them.

For the last two, I'm considering HGH and GHRP-2 Acetate to help fight muscle loss caused by the tirz and reta.

Any help and insight is greatly appreci.
My approach with anything new is to begin at a low amount and increase gradually. Whenever I get a fresh batch, I'll take a small dose for 1-2 days, then bump it up if everything feels fine. What works well for me may not work well for you. I've gone up to 3mg of BPC in a single day with no problems. That said, for me it takes a few weeks before a peptide genuinely kicks in. So these days I'm front-loading larger doses to get things moving sooner, then easing off once it takes effect.

I've pre-loaded syringes with KLOW, & TA1 and another compound, 2-3 weeks in advance, and never ran into trouble. If you stick with peptides long enough and experiment with various ones, eventually a Histamine reaction could happen. I've done up to 6 shots in one day and have been at this for a couple years. Only 2X have I had a reaction, that Tirz and then CJC-1295 & Ipamorelin. Have Benadryl on hand and an Epi-pen if you've got one. For one I used Benadryl, the other resolved by itself after a bit.

Next week I'm getting a Dexa scan, since I recently had PRP done on my neck and I'm beginning PT. There's a lot of work ahead of me on that front, so sometime early next year I'd like to get another one. Creatine doesn't agree with me, so I picked up some Epicomp, which is meant to help switch off or lower your Myostatin to support muscle growth. That could be something worth looking into or trying for that purpose.
 
Troglo said:

I've relied on peppedia so far. Searching a peptide there brings up details about it. There's also an AI chat feature that can be useful, though occasionally it behaves strangely. When that happens, I simply open a fresh conversation and provide background so it can address whatever I'm trying to find out. For my SS-31, MOTS-c, and NAD+ stack, Peptidefox turned out to be a helpful resource.
Pepida is a solid place to begin. I'm going to give peptidefox a look next.
 
Back
Top