Need Help Deciding on Peptides

Being careful is smart, though once you get sucked further down this rabbit-hole, chances are you'll toss heaps of that caution aside. Still, a lot of what's suggested here makes sense — particularly easing in and using just 1 peptide at a time so you can tell whether it's giving you what you're after. Picking your starting point ought to come down to your top priority: fat loss, brain fog, swelling, stamina? Honestly, it sounds like your main goal is fine-tuning body composition, so fat loss may not matter much in your case. For the targeted fixes you're describing, liposuction might be worth a look. Expensive, but it does work for clearing out those small, stubborn pockets of fat. I realize saying that on a peptide site is practically sacrilege, but it worked for me.
 
Lovedog100 said:

CuriousV said:

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to this whole world. I gave Sermorelin a shot once and had a good experience with it, though I was also doing face laser treatment at the same time to boost collagen production. The extra perks were a nice bonus - I got leaner and saw better muscle definition.

At this point I'm trying to work out what peptides to move on to. My aims are better skin/hair, getting lean, and adding muscle. I'm a 48 y.o. female. Hormone shifts are getting pretty noticeable, and I'm working on that with my OBGyn doc. Over the past few months I've dealt with low energy, brain fog, and some joint pain.

The peps that keep coming up as recommended for women in my age range are:

-CJC1295 + Ipamorelin

-SS31

-GHK-Cu

That said, I've heard other peps are also great:

-Tesamorelin

-Triz

-Reta

-BPC157

-TB500

-KLOW

Someone I spoke with who works in a clinic handling ordering/distribution told me it's best NOT to combine the peps in KLOW and instead buy them separately, because there's evidence that mixing all 4 of those peps makes the efficacy drop a lot.

That same person also mentioned they ran Triz + NAD+ together and were happy with the results. When comparing SS31 vs. NAD+, they said they liked both, and that SS31 is very popular since it provides clarity/sharpness along with overall focus/energy and no side effects at all (unless the anxious feeling from it counts as a downside for you).

So I suppose what I'm really trying to sort out is what I should take...I'm overwhelmed by all these options, lol.

1: Is the CJC/Ipa combo better or worse than Tesa on its own? Or would Tesa + Reta serve me better? How do they stack up against each other?

2: Is KLOW a better choice than taking GHK-Cu by itself?

3: Should I introduce one at a time to see how I react? Or is it fine to begin several peps simultaneously?

Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts!
Hi, from what I can tell you've followed the same path a lot of us have: you read up on things, connected what you found in articles or videos to your own situation, and then built a big wish list. Reading your post, I count 3 goals: 1 shed fat so your muscles show, 2 build muscle, 3 improve your skin.

Speaking only as some random guy online, my advice is to begin gradually and with a clear plan. Pick a starting point and go. For me that would be Reta plus GHK-CU, and I'd stay on just those for around 2 months. As the fat came off and my skin improved, I'd join a gym and actually go. If after those 2 months I still wanted more muscle, Tesamorelin would be the first thing I'd add, since it has worked well for me. HGH would top my list, but I have Type 2 Diabetes, so that rules it out. Every month, take stock of what you've gained and rethink your goals. Introduce or remove only 1 peptide at a time, or you'll have no way of knowing which one is helping and which isn't. I'm older than you, which is why SS31 and Mots-C together was the clear next step in my case. There's no need to hurry, you have time. Good luck 👍 😎
Exactly — sugar dumped straight into the fuel system......💪
 
CuriousV said:

fetefille said:

CuriousV said:

pinch a tucan said:

CuriousV said:

Flash-BCR said:

CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to this whole world. I gave Sermorelin a shot once and had a good experience with it, though I was also doing face laser treatment at the same time to boost collagen production. The extra perks were a nice bonus - I got leaner and saw better muscle definition.

At this point I'm trying to work out what peptides to move on to. My aims are better skin/hair, getting lean, and adding muscle. I'm a 48 y.o. female. Hormone shifts are getting pretty noticeable, and I'm working on that with my OBGyn doc. Over the past few months I've dealt with low energy, brain fog, and some joint pain.

The peps that keep coming up as recommended for women in my age range are:

-CJC1295 + Ipamorelin

-SS31

-GHK-Cu

That said, I've heard other peps are also great:

-Tesamorelin

-Triz

-Reta

-BPC157

-TB500

-KLOW

Someone I spoke with who works in a clinic handling ordering/distribution told me it's best NOT to combine the peps in KLOW and instead buy them separately, because there's evidence that mixing all 4 of those peps makes the efficacy drop a lot.

That same person also mentioned they ran Triz + NAD+ together and were happy with the results. When comparing SS31 vs. NAD+, they said they liked both, and that SS31 is very popular since it provides clarity/sharpness along with overall focus/energy and no side effects at all (unless the anxious feeling from it counts as a downside for you).

So I suppose what I'm really trying to sort out is what I should take...I'm overwhelmed by all these options, lol.

1: Is the CJC/Ipa combo better or worse than Tesa on its own? Or would Tesa + Reta serve me better? How do they stack up against each other?

2: Is KLOW a better choice than taking GHK-Cu by itself?

3: Should I introduce one at a time to see how I react? Or is it fine to begin several peps simultaneously?

Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts!

The argument here is from the scientific/pharmacology POV

Click to expand...

that's how the person explained it to me (they work with a doc who is a scientist/Phd that does a lot of research on peptides). But they did add that obviously it would run much more price wise to buy them separately vs in a stack but then they argue

Click to expand...
To start with, meds such as Tirzepatide and Retatrutide (the GLPs) are genuinely transformative, and a 'wellness clinic' is far from the ideal place to get them...When it comes to the non-GLP peps you listed, GLPs are an entirely separate topic...

Also, you're aware that nearly every non-GLP peptide lacks any genuine clinical testing data, correct? When wellness clinics describe what they'll do for you, they're basically improvising...lol...So regardless, peptide-regime-selling wellness clinics have just ONE objective. Want to take a guess? ...hint, wellness isn't it...$$

If you want to know what non-GLP peptides might or might not do for you, look into the boards on this site and other places for each individual peptide. For now, stop treating anything a 'wellness clinic' says as more than a scheme to separate you from your hard earned money....After you've built an 'informed' sense of what could work for you, look for a single vial US peptide vendor offering the best prices...and purchase single vials of whichever ones you want to test out....figure out how to reconstitute a pep vial...(once more, search this site and elsewhere for that info)...Test the peptides you bought 1 at a time, spaced across a week or 3 for each...Did anything happen? Was that 'anything' helpful? Would you happily buy it again?

Repeat the process....once that knowledge base is in place, return and pick up how to source both non-GLP and GLP peps that suit you, and anticipate paying a fraction of what your wellness and single vial vendors charge...Then begin contributing with posts and experiences and turn into part of the community...Every one of us arrived here through the above in one form or another... 😎 👍

GL

Thanks, Flash! Of course I realize spas exist to turn a profit! In this case, though, the recommendation came from a friend, and since they are friends, I believe that person wouldn't be looking to profit off me and was sharing what they genuinely thought. She also told me not to base my choices on her own experience with different peps, since everyone responds differently and what did or didn't work for her might not apply to me. Naturally, because she works alongside the doctor, any pricing at their facility is what she'd have to charge.

Flash-BCR said:

CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to this whole world. I gave Sermorelin a shot once and had a good experience with it, though I was also doing face laser treatment at the same time to boost collagen production. The extra perks were a nice bonus - I got leaner and saw better muscle definition.

At this point I'm trying to work out what peptides to move on to. My aims are better skin/hair, getting lean, and adding muscle. I'm a 48 y.o. female. Hormone shifts are getting pretty noticeable, and I'm working on that with my OBGyn doc. Over the past few months I've dealt with low energy, brain fog, and some joint pain.

The peps that keep coming up as recommended for women in my age range are:

-CJC1295 + Ipamorelin

-SS31

-GHK-Cu

That said, I've heard other peps are also great:

-Tesamorelin

-Triz

-Reta

-BPC157

-TB500

-KLOW

Someone I spoke with who works in a clinic handling ordering/distribution told me it's best NOT to combine the peps in KLOW and instead buy them separately, because there's evidence that mixing all 4 of those peps makes the efficacy drop a lot.

That same person also mentioned they ran Triz + NAD+ together and were happy with the results. When comparing SS31 vs. NAD+, they said they liked both, and that SS31 is very popular since it provides clarity/sharpness along with overall focus/energy and no side effects at all (unless the anxious feeling from it counts as a downside for you).

So I suppose what I'm really trying to sort out is what I should take...I'm overwhelmed by all these options, lol.

1: Is the CJC/Ipa combo better or worse than Tesa on its own? Or would Tesa + Reta serve me better? How do they stack up against each other?

2: Is KLOW a better choice than taking GHK-Cu by itself?

3: Should I introduce one at a time to see how I react? Or is it fine to begin several peps simultaneously?

Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts!

The argument here is from the scientific/pharmacology POV

Click to expand...

that's how the person explained it to me (they work with a doc who is a scientist/Phd that does a lot of research on peptides). But they did add that obviously it would run much more price wise to buy them separately vs in a stack but then they argue

Click to expand...
To start with, meds such as Tirzepatide and Retatrutide (the GLPs) are genuinely transformative, and a 'wellness clinic' is far from the ideal place to get them...When it comes to the non-GLP peps you listed, GLPs are an entirely separate topic...

Also, you're aware that nearly every non-GLP peptide lacks any genuine clinical testing data, correct? When wellness clinics describe what they'll do for you, they're basically improvising...lol...So regardless, peptide-regime-selling wellness clinics have just ONE objective. Want to take a guess? ...hint, wellness isn't it...$$

If you want to know what non-GLP peptides might or might not do for you, look into the boards on this site and other places for each individual peptide. For now, stop treating anything a 'wellness clinic' says as more than a scheme to separate you from your hard earned money....After you've built an 'informed' sense of what could work for you, look for a single vial US peptide vendor offering the best prices...and purchase single vials of whichever ones you want to test out....figure out how to reconstitute a pep vial...(once more, search this site and elsewhere for that info)...Test the peptides you bought 1 at a time, spaced across a week or 3 for each...Did anything happen? Was that 'anything' helpful? Would you happily buy it again?

Repeat the process....once that knowledge base is in place, return and pick up how to source both non-GLP and GLP peps that suit you, and anticipate paying a fraction of what your wellness and single vial vendors charge...Then begin contributing with posts and experiences and turn into part of the community...Every one of us arrived here through the above in one form or another... 😎 👍

GL

Right here is my biggest struggle. From everything I've researched and the many sources I've read, I've seen tons of online sellers, but buying online makes me wary — it's a gray market, as everyone knows, and for all I know that vial labeled Reta or some other pep could just be horse piss. I even reached out to a local research lab in my state that carries various peps; the person there was really easy to talk to and knowledgeable, answered every question I had, including about COA availability. Still, how can I be sure their product isn't contaminated with something toxic? The last thing I want is to inject myself believing I'm improving my health when it's actually garbage that causes more harm than good, right? And aren't there something like 3 big China companies where most peps originate, yet you can never tell where all these online suppliers with public websites actually source theirs from. I'm trying to be careful and skeptical, but I still don't know how to properly discern which online vendor is best. Any advice would be really appreciated!
CuriousV, what your friend is telling you is just the doctor's recommendation repeated — and when that doctor stands to gain financially, the recommendation carries no weight. Ultimately the decision belongs to you, and you should trust your instincts to find what makes you content, yet I'd suggest hearing out other perspectives too. Had I simply followed every piece of advice given to me by professionals, chances are I wouldn't be here posting on this forum.
Appreciate it, Pinch! I wound up seeing a functional practitioner that another friend pointed me toward, and I went with what she suggested plus the supplier she personally uses and gives to her clients. Still not the most affordable option, but the lab is US based, and I figure she wouldn't steer me toward anything she considered low quality. Her plan: begin with Reta (micro dosing) alongside GHK-Cu, run a panel of markers, then bring in CJC/Ipa after a month or two, since she's seen great muscle gain results from those. She also mentioned she plans to stay on Reta for the rest of her life 😀
what's her take on aminos? when it comes to hair, skin, and nails, I'm a big fan of the blends available. my nails have gotten stronger and my hair has really improved. since I'm an esti, I do a lot of experimenting on my own skin to maintain a certain look (skin boosters, pdrn, and so on)
That never came up when I spoke with her. For topical use, I go with exosomes plus spicules/PDRN, and the results have been great.

Beyond GHK-Cu, what injectables do you have in your routine? I'm losing hair at a ridiculous rate 🙁 I've got an endocrinologist appointment on Tues and plan to test every blood marker imaginable to figure out what's happening.
Has weight been coming off for you?...do you find yourself in a calorie deficit situation?...

If that's the case, you're aware that a starving body begins shifting resources toward survival mode...Core, essential functions get priority...hair growth or retention, nails and such, not so much, and shedding begins...

From what I understand, once a more balanced diet is resumed, the hair comes back...

Additionally, GHK-Cu works well for hair...AHK-Cu is superior. Slightly more difficult to source, but it can be found...GL
 
Hair shedding or thinning that shows up during GLP treatment is usually tied to the physical strain of dropping weight, though what you eat matters too. My local news covered this recently.


https://www.cnn.com/2025/11/14/health/glp-1-hair-loss-telogen-effluvium-wellness


When the body is stressed, he said, large numbers of hair follicles in the anagen, or growth, phase prematurely enter the telogen, or resting, phase.

Click to expand...

“Oral minoxidil is a really great medication that is given via a prescription. There are several ways we can intervene pharmacologically on behalf of our patients to try and get them [to recover their hair] faster.”

Click to expand...
 
Flash-BCR said:

CuriousV said:

fetefille said:

CuriousV said:

pinch a tucan said:

CuriousV said:

Flash-BCR said:

CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to this whole world. I gave Sermorelin a shot once and had a good experience with it, though I was also doing face laser treatment at the same time to boost collagen production. The extra perks were a nice bonus - I got leaner and saw better muscle definition.

At this point I'm trying to work out what peptides to move on to. My aims are better skin/hair, getting lean, and adding muscle. I'm a 48 y.o. female. Hormone shifts are getting pretty noticeable, and I'm working on that with my OBGyn doc. Over the past few months I've dealt with low energy, brain fog, and some joint pain.

The peps that keep coming up as recommended for women in my age range are:

-CJC1295 + Ipamorelin

-SS31

-GHK-Cu

That said, I've heard other peps are also great:

-Tesamorelin

-Triz

-Reta

-BPC157

-TB500

-KLOW

Someone I spoke with who works in a clinic handling ordering/distribution told me it's best NOT to combine the peps in KLOW and instead buy them separately, because there's evidence that mixing all 4 of those peps makes the efficacy drop a lot.

That same person also mentioned they ran Triz + NAD+ together and were happy with the results. When comparing SS31 vs. NAD+, they said they liked both, and that SS31 is very popular since it provides clarity/sharpness along with overall focus/energy and no side effects at all (unless the anxious feeling from it counts as a downside for you).

So I suppose what I'm really trying to sort out is what I should take...I'm overwhelmed by all these options, lol.

1: Is the CJC/Ipa combo better or worse than Tesa on its own? Or would Tesa + Reta serve me better? How do they stack up against each other?

2: Is KLOW a better choice than taking GHK-Cu by itself?

3: Should I introduce one at a time to see how I react? Or is it fine to begin several peps simultaneously?

Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts!

The argument here is from the scientific/pharmacology POV

Click to expand...

that's how the person explained it to me (they work with a doc who is a scientist/Phd that does a lot of research on peptides). But they did add that obviously it would run much more price wise to buy them separately vs in a stack but then they argue

Click to expand...
To start with, meds such as Tirzepatide and Retatrutide (the GLPs) are genuinely transformative, and a 'wellness clinic' is far from the ideal place to get them...When it comes to the non-GLP peps you listed, GLPs are an entirely separate topic...

Also, you're aware that nearly every non-GLP peptide lacks any genuine clinical testing data, correct? When wellness clinics describe what they'll do for you, they're basically improvising...lol...So regardless, peptide-regime-selling wellness clinics have just ONE objective. Want to take a guess? ...hint, wellness isn't it...$$

If you want to know what non-GLP peptides might or might not do for you, look into the boards on this site and other places for each individual peptide. For now, stop treating anything a 'wellness clinic' says as more than a scheme to separate you from your hard earned money....After you've built an 'informed' sense of what could work for you, look for a single vial US peptide vendor offering the best prices...and purchase single vials of whichever ones you want to test out....figure out how to reconstitute a pep vial...(once more, search this site and elsewhere for that info)...Test the peptides you bought 1 at a time, spaced across a week or 3 for each...Did anything happen? Was that 'anything' helpful? Would you happily buy it again?

Repeat the process....once that knowledge base is in place, return and pick up how to source both non-GLP and GLP peps that suit you, and anticipate paying a fraction of what your wellness and single vial vendors charge...Then begin contributing with posts and experiences and turn into part of the community...Every one of us arrived here through the above in one form or another... 😎 👍

GL

Thanks, Flash! Of course I realize spas exist to turn a profit! In this case, though, the recommendation came from a friend, and since they are friends, I believe that person wouldn't be looking to profit off me and was sharing what they genuinely thought. She also told me not to base my choices on her own experience with different peps, since everyone responds differently and what did or didn't work for her might not apply to me. Naturally, because she works alongside the doctor, any pricing at their facility is what she'd have to charge.

Flash-BCR said:

CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to this whole world. I gave Sermorelin a shot once and had a good experience with it, though I was also doing face laser treatment at the same time to boost collagen production. The extra perks were a nice bonus - I got leaner and saw better muscle definition.

At this point I'm trying to work out what peptides to move on to. My aims are better skin/hair, getting lean, and adding muscle. I'm a 48 y.o. female. Hormone shifts are getting pretty noticeable, and I'm working on that with my OBGyn doc. Over the past few months I've dealt with low energy, brain fog, and some joint pain.

The peps that keep coming up as recommended for women in my age range are:

-CJC1295 + Ipamorelin

-SS31

-GHK-Cu

That said, I've heard other peps are also great:

-Tesamorelin

-Triz

-Reta

-BPC157

-TB500

-KLOW

Someone I spoke with who works in a clinic handling ordering/distribution told me it's best NOT to combine the peps in KLOW and instead buy them separately, because there's evidence that mixing all 4 of those peps makes the efficacy drop a lot.

That same person also mentioned they ran Triz + NAD+ together and were happy with the results. When comparing SS31 vs. NAD+, they said they liked both, and that SS31 is very popular since it provides clarity/sharpness along with overall focus/energy and no side effects at all (unless the anxious feeling from it counts as a downside for you).

So I suppose what I'm really trying to sort out is what I should take...I'm overwhelmed by all these options, lol.

1: Is the CJC/Ipa combo better or worse than Tesa on its own? Or would Tesa + Reta serve me better? How do they stack up against each other?

2: Is KLOW a better choice than taking GHK-Cu by itself?

3: Should I introduce one at a time to see how I react? Or is it fine to begin several peps simultaneously?

Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts!

The argument here is from the scientific/pharmacology POV

Click to expand...

that's how the person explained it to me (they work with a doc who is a scientist/Phd that does a lot of research on peptides). But they did add that obviously it would run much more price wise to buy them separately vs in a stack but then they argue

Click to expand...
To start with, meds such as Tirzepatide and Retatrutide (the GLPs) are genuinely transformative, and a 'wellness clinic' is far from the ideal place to get them...When it comes to the non-GLP peps you listed, GLPs are an entirely separate topic...

Also, you're aware that nearly every non-GLP peptide lacks any genuine clinical testing data, correct? When wellness clinics describe what they'll do for you, they're basically improvising...lol...So regardless, peptide-regime-selling wellness clinics have just ONE objective. Want to take a guess? ...hint, wellness isn't it...$$

If you want to know what non-GLP peptides might or might not do for you, look into the boards on this site and other places for each individual peptide. For now, stop treating anything a 'wellness clinic' says as more than a scheme to separate you from your hard earned money....After you've built an 'informed' sense of what could work for you, look for a single vial US peptide vendor offering the best prices...and purchase single vials of whichever ones you want to test out....figure out how to reconstitute a pep vial...(once more, search this site and elsewhere for that info)...Test the peptides you bought 1 at a time, spaced across a week or 3 for each...Did anything happen? Was that 'anything' helpful? Would you happily buy it again?

Repeat the process....once that knowledge base is in place, return and pick up how to source both non-GLP and GLP peps that suit you, and anticipate paying a fraction of what your wellness and single vial vendors charge...Then begin contributing with posts and experiences and turn into part of the community...Every one of us arrived here through the above in one form or another... 😎 👍

GL

Right here is my biggest struggle. From everything I've researched and the many sources I've read, I've seen tons of online sellers, but buying online makes me wary — it's a gray market, as everyone knows, and for all I know that vial labeled Reta or some other pep could just be horse piss. I even reached out to a local research lab in my state that carries various peps; the person there was really easy to talk to and knowledgeable, answered every question I had, including about COA availability. Still, how can I be sure their product isn't contaminated with something toxic? The last thing I want is to inject myself believing I'm improving my health when it's actually garbage that causes more harm than good, right? And aren't there something like 3 big China companies where most peps originate, yet you can never tell where all these online suppliers with public websites actually source theirs from. I'm trying to be careful and skeptical, but I still don't know how to properly discern which online vendor is best. Any advice would be really appreciated!
CuriousV, what your friend is telling you is just the doctor's recommendation repeated — and when that doctor stands to gain financially, the recommendation carries no weight. Ultimately the decision belongs to you, and you should trust your instincts to find what makes you content, yet I'd suggest hearing out other perspectives too. Had I simply followed every piece of advice given to me by professionals, chances are I wouldn't be here posting on this forum.
Appreciate it, Pinch! I wound up seeing a functional practitioner that another friend pointed me toward, and I went with what she suggested plus the supplier she personally uses and gives to her clients. Still not the most affordable option, but the lab is US based, and I figure she wouldn't steer me toward anything she considered low quality. Her plan: begin with Reta (micro dosing) alongside GHK-Cu, run a panel of markers, then bring in CJC/Ipa after a month or two, since she's seen great muscle gain results from those. She also mentioned she plans to stay on Reta for the rest of her life 😀
what's her take on aminos? when it comes to hair, skin, and nails, I'm a big fan of the blends available. my nails have gotten stronger and my hair has really improved. since I'm an esti, I do a lot of experimenting on my own skin to maintain a certain look (skin boosters, pdrn, and so on)
That never came up when I spoke with her. For topical use, I go with exosomes plus spicules/PDRN, and the results have been great.

Beyond GHK-Cu, what injectables do you have in your routine? I'm losing hair at a ridiculous rate 🙁 I've got an endocrinologist appointment on Tues and plan to test every blood marker imaginable to figure out what's happening.
Has weight been coming off for you?...do you find yourself in a calorie deficit situation?...

If that's the case, you're aware that a starving body begins shifting resources toward survival mode...Core, essential functions get priority...hair growth or retention, nails and such, not so much, and shedding begins...

From what I understand, once a more balanced diet is resumed, the hair comes back...

Additionally, GHK-Cu works well for hair...AHK-Cu is superior. Slightly more difficult to source, but it can be found...GL
Appreciate it, Flash! To clarify, I'm not eating at a deficit. My nutrition is quite consistent. Actually, I plan to bump protein up a bit so I hit 100 g daily, because building muscle is a goal. My guess is it's hormonal shifts, plus an earlier blood panel showed my TSH sitting a little high at 5.2, meaning my thyroid is running slow. I'm firmly opposed to taking any medication, so I won't be using whatever junk the doctor proposed - a synthetic thyroid drug. Instead I'm attempting to fix it through diet: brazilian nuts, grapefruit, and I'll introduce Navy beans alongside Myo-inositol to try bringing TSH down. Next week I'll get TSH, free T4 and T3 retested, along with antibodies.

Right, AHK-Cu was brought up by someone here before...would it make sense to add it once I've done a month of GHK-Cu? Since the advice I've gotten so far is to introduce only 1 peptide at a time, that seems logical, but then I'm unsure whether GHK and AHK are meant to be combined for a stronger synergistic effect? Any input? Also, I don't recall spotting it with any supplier I've looked at, so getting it might be tricky...
 
CuriousV said:

Flash-BCR said:

CuriousV said:

fetefille said:

CuriousV said:

pinch a tucan said:

CuriousV said:

Flash-BCR said:

CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to this whole world. I gave Sermorelin a shot once and had a good experience with it, though I was also doing face laser treatment at the same time to boost collagen production. The extra perks were a nice bonus - I got leaner and saw better muscle definition.

At this point I'm trying to work out what peptides to move on to. My aims are better skin/hair, getting lean, and adding muscle. I'm a 48 y.o. female. Hormone shifts are getting pretty noticeable, and I'm working on that with my OBGyn doc. Over the past few months I've dealt with low energy, brain fog, and some joint pain.

The peps that keep coming up as recommended for women in my age range are:

-CJC1295 + Ipamorelin

-SS31

-GHK-Cu

That said, I've heard other peps are also great:

-Tesamorelin

-Triz

-Reta

-BPC157

-TB500

-KLOW

Someone I spoke with who works in a clinic handling ordering/distribution told me it's best NOT to combine the peps in KLOW and instead buy them separately, because there's evidence that mixing all 4 of those peps makes the efficacy drop a lot.

That same person also mentioned they ran Triz + NAD+ together and were happy with the results. When comparing SS31 vs. NAD+, they said they liked both, and that SS31 is very popular since it provides clarity/sharpness along with overall focus/energy and no side effects at all (unless the anxious feeling from it counts as a downside for you).

So I suppose what I'm really trying to sort out is what I should take...I'm overwhelmed by all these options, lol.

1: Is the CJC/Ipa combo better or worse than Tesa on its own? Or would Tesa + Reta serve me better? How do they stack up against each other?

2: Is KLOW a better choice than taking GHK-Cu by itself?

3: Should I introduce one at a time to see how I react? Or is it fine to begin several peps simultaneously?

Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts!

The argument here is from the scientific/pharmacology POV

Click to expand...

that's how the person explained it to me (they work with a doc who is a scientist/Phd that does a lot of research on peptides). But they did add that obviously it would run much more price wise to buy them separately vs in a stack but then they argue

Click to expand...
To start with, meds such as Tirzepatide and Retatrutide (the GLPs) are genuinely transformative, and a 'wellness clinic' is far from the ideal place to get them...When it comes to the non-GLP peps you listed, GLPs are an entirely separate topic...

Also, you're aware that nearly every non-GLP peptide lacks any genuine clinical testing data, correct? When wellness clinics describe what they'll do for you, they're basically improvising...lol...So regardless, peptide-regime-selling wellness clinics have just ONE objective. Want to take a guess? ...hint, wellness isn't it...$$

If you want to know what non-GLP peptides might or might not do for you, look into the boards on this site and other places for each individual peptide. For now, stop treating anything a 'wellness clinic' says as more than a scheme to separate you from your hard earned money....After you've built an 'informed' sense of what could work for you, look for a single vial US peptide vendor offering the best prices...and purchase single vials of whichever ones you want to test out....figure out how to reconstitute a pep vial...(once more, search this site and elsewhere for that info)...Test the peptides you bought 1 at a time, spaced across a week or 3 for each...Did anything happen? Was that 'anything' helpful? Would you happily buy it again?

Repeat the process....once that knowledge base is in place, return and pick up how to source both non-GLP and GLP peps that suit you, and anticipate paying a fraction of what your wellness and single vial vendors charge...Then begin contributing with posts and experiences and turn into part of the community...Every one of us arrived here through the above in one form or another... 😎 👍

GL

Thanks, Flash! Of course I realize spas exist to turn a profit! In this case, though, the recommendation came from a friend, and since they are friends, I believe that person wouldn't be looking to profit off me and was sharing what they genuinely thought. She also told me not to base my choices on her own experience with different peps, since everyone responds differently and what did or didn't work for her might not apply to me. Naturally, because she works alongside the doctor, any pricing at their facility is what she'd have to charge.

Flash-BCR said:

CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to this whole world. I gave Sermorelin a shot once and had a good experience with it, though I was also doing face laser treatment at the same time to boost collagen production. The extra perks were a nice bonus - I got leaner and saw better muscle definition.

At this point I'm trying to work out what peptides to move on to. My aims are better skin/hair, getting lean, and adding muscle. I'm a 48 y.o. female. Hormone shifts are getting pretty noticeable, and I'm working on that with my OBGyn doc. Over the past few months I've dealt with low energy, brain fog, and some joint pain.

The peps that keep coming up as recommended for women in my age range are:

-CJC1295 + Ipamorelin

-SS31

-GHK-Cu

That said, I've heard other peps are also great:

-Tesamorelin

-Triz

-Reta

-BPC157

-TB500

-KLOW

Someone I spoke with who works in a clinic handling ordering/distribution told me it's best NOT to combine the peps in KLOW and instead buy them separately, because there's evidence that mixing all 4 of those peps makes the efficacy drop a lot.

That same person also mentioned they ran Triz + NAD+ together and were happy with the results. When comparing SS31 vs. NAD+, they said they liked both, and that SS31 is very popular since it provides clarity/sharpness along with overall focus/energy and no side effects at all (unless the anxious feeling from it counts as a downside for you).

So I suppose what I'm really trying to sort out is what I should take...I'm overwhelmed by all these options, lol.

1: Is the CJC/Ipa combo better or worse than Tesa on its own? Or would Tesa + Reta serve me better? How do they stack up against each other?

2: Is KLOW a better choice than taking GHK-Cu by itself?

3: Should I introduce one at a time to see how I react? Or is it fine to begin several peps simultaneously?

Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts!

The argument here is from the scientific/pharmacology POV

Click to expand...

that's how the person explained it to me (they work with a doc who is a scientist/Phd that does a lot of research on peptides). But they did add that obviously it would run much more price wise to buy them separately vs in a stack but then they argue

Click to expand...
To start with, meds such as Tirzepatide and Retatrutide (the GLPs) are genuinely transformative, and a 'wellness clinic' is far from the ideal place to get them...When it comes to the non-GLP peps you listed, GLPs are an entirely separate topic...

Also, you're aware that nearly every non-GLP peptide lacks any genuine clinical testing data, correct? When wellness clinics describe what they'll do for you, they're basically improvising...lol...So regardless, peptide-regime-selling wellness clinics have just ONE objective. Want to take a guess? ...hint, wellness isn't it...$$

If you want to know what non-GLP peptides might or might not do for you, look into the boards on this site and other places for each individual peptide. For now, stop treating anything a 'wellness clinic' says as more than a scheme to separate you from your hard earned money....After you've built an 'informed' sense of what could work for you, look for a single vial US peptide vendor offering the best prices...and purchase single vials of whichever ones you want to test out....figure out how to reconstitute a pep vial...(once more, search this site and elsewhere for that info)...Test the peptides you bought 1 at a time, spaced across a week or 3 for each...Did anything happen? Was that 'anything' helpful? Would you happily buy it again?

Repeat the process....once that knowledge base is in place, return and pick up how to source both non-GLP and GLP peps that suit you, and anticipate paying a fraction of what your wellness and single vial vendors charge...Then begin contributing with posts and experiences and turn into part of the community...Every one of us arrived here through the above in one form or another... 😎 👍

GL

Right here is my biggest struggle. From everything I've researched and the many sources I've read, I've seen tons of online sellers, but buying online makes me wary — it's a gray market, as everyone knows, and for all I know that vial labeled Reta or some other pep could just be horse piss. I even reached out to a local research lab in my state that carries various peps; the person there was really easy to talk to and knowledgeable, answered every question I had, including about COA availability. Still, how can I be sure their product isn't contaminated with something toxic? The last thing I want is to inject myself believing I'm improving my health when it's actually garbage that causes more harm than good, right? And aren't there something like 3 big China companies where most peps originate, yet you can never tell where all these online suppliers with public websites actually source theirs from. I'm trying to be careful and skeptical, but I still don't know how to properly discern which online vendor is best. Any advice would be really appreciated!
CuriousV, what your friend is telling you is just the doctor's recommendation repeated — and when that doctor stands to gain financially, the recommendation carries no weight. Ultimately the decision belongs to you, and you should trust your instincts to find what makes you content, yet I'd suggest hearing out other perspectives too. Had I simply followed every piece of advice given to me by professionals, chances are I wouldn't be here posting on this forum.
Appreciate it, Pinch! I wound up seeing a functional practitioner that another friend pointed me toward, and I went with what she suggested plus the supplier she personally uses and gives to her clients. Still not the most affordable option, but the lab is US based, and I figure she wouldn't steer me toward anything she considered low quality. Her plan: begin with Reta (micro dosing) alongside GHK-Cu, run a panel of markers, then bring in CJC/Ipa after a month or two, since she's seen great muscle gain results from those. She also mentioned she plans to stay on Reta for the rest of her life 😀
what's her take on aminos? when it comes to hair, skin, and nails, I'm a big fan of the blends available. my nails have gotten stronger and my hair has really improved. since I'm an esti, I do a lot of experimenting on my own skin to maintain a certain look (skin boosters, pdrn, and so on)
That never came up when I spoke with her. For topical use, I go with exosomes plus spicules/PDRN, and the results have been great.

Beyond GHK-Cu, what injectables do you have in your routine? I'm losing hair at a ridiculous rate 🙁 I've got an endocrinologist appointment on Tues and plan to test every blood marker imaginable to figure out what's happening.
Has weight been coming off for you?...do you find yourself in a calorie deficit situation?...

If that's the case, you're aware that a starving body begins shifting resources toward survival mode...Core, essential functions get priority...hair growth or retention, nails and such, not so much, and shedding begins...

From what I understand, once a more balanced diet is resumed, the hair comes back...

Additionally, GHK-Cu works well for hair...AHK-Cu is superior. Slightly more difficult to source, but it can be found...GL
Appreciate it, Flash! To clarify, I'm not eating at a deficit. My nutrition is quite consistent. Actually, I plan to bump protein up a bit so I hit 100 g daily, because building muscle is a goal. My guess is it's hormonal shifts, plus an earlier blood panel showed my TSH sitting a little high at 5.2, meaning my thyroid is running slow. I'm firmly opposed to taking any medication, so I won't be using whatever junk the doctor proposed - a synthetic thyroid drug. Instead I'm attempting to fix it through diet: brazilian nuts, grapefruit, and I'll introduce Navy beans alongside Myo-inositol to try bringing TSH down. Next week I'll get TSH, free T4 and T3 retested, along with antibodies.

Right, AHK-Cu was brought up by someone here before...would it make sense to add it once I've done a month of GHK-Cu? Since the advice I've gotten so far is to introduce only 1 peptide at a time, that seems logical, but then I'm unsure whether GHK and AHK are meant to be combined for a stronger synergistic effect? Any input? Also, I don't recall spotting it with any supplier I've looked at, so getting it might be tricky...
Honestly, I'm not convinced they're a good match...The Copper amount could add up quite a bit, all depending on how much you take...

Look into AHK-Cu...That one was made with hair growth specifically in mind...Also remember, for either one, you have the option of getting it raw and blending it into a serum to apply topically...
 
CuriousV said:

fetefille said:

CuriousV said:

pinch a tucan said:

CuriousV said:

Flash-BCR said:

CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to this whole world. I gave Sermorelin a shot once and had a good experience with it, though I was also doing face laser treatment at the same time to boost collagen production. The extra perks were a nice bonus - I got leaner and saw better muscle definition.

At this point I'm trying to work out what peptides to move on to. My aims are better skin/hair, getting lean, and adding muscle. I'm a 48 y.o. female. Hormone shifts are getting pretty noticeable, and I'm working on that with my OBGyn doc. Over the past few months I've dealt with low energy, brain fog, and some joint pain.

The peps that keep coming up as recommended for women in my age range are:

-CJC1295 + Ipamorelin

-SS31

-GHK-Cu

That said, I've heard other peps are also great:

-Tesamorelin

-Triz

-Reta

-BPC157

-TB500

-KLOW

Someone I spoke with who works in a clinic handling ordering/distribution told me it's best NOT to combine the peps in KLOW and instead buy them separately, because there's evidence that mixing all 4 of those peps makes the efficacy drop a lot.

That same person also mentioned they ran Triz + NAD+ together and were happy with the results. When comparing SS31 vs. NAD+, they said they liked both, and that SS31 is very popular since it provides clarity/sharpness along with overall focus/energy and no side effects at all (unless the anxious feeling from it counts as a downside for you).

So I suppose what I'm really trying to sort out is what I should take...I'm overwhelmed by all these options, lol.

1: Is the CJC/Ipa combo better or worse than Tesa on its own? Or would Tesa + Reta serve me better? How do they stack up against each other?

2: Is KLOW a better choice than taking GHK-Cu by itself?

3: Should I introduce one at a time to see how I react? Or is it fine to begin several peps simultaneously?

Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts!

The argument here is from the scientific/pharmacology POV

Click to expand...

that's how the person explained it to me (they work with a doc who is a scientist/Phd that does a lot of research on peptides). But they did add that obviously it would run much more price wise to buy them separately vs in a stack but then they argue

Click to expand...
To start with, meds such as Tirzepatide and Retatrutide (the GLPs) are genuinely transformative, and a 'wellness clinic' is far from the ideal place to get them...When it comes to the non-GLP peps you listed, GLPs are an entirely separate topic...

Also, you're aware that nearly every non-GLP peptide lacks any genuine clinical testing data, correct? When wellness clinics describe what they'll do for you, they're basically improvising...lol...So regardless, peptide-regime-selling wellness clinics have just ONE objective. Want to take a guess? ...hint, wellness isn't it...$$

If you want to know what non-GLP peptides might or might not do for you, look into the boards on this site and other places for each individual peptide. For now, stop treating anything a 'wellness clinic' says as more than a scheme to separate you from your hard earned money....After you've built an 'informed' sense of what could work for you, look for a single vial US peptide vendor offering the best prices...and purchase single vials of whichever ones you want to test out....figure out how to reconstitute a pep vial...(once more, search this site and elsewhere for that info)...Test the peptides you bought 1 at a time, spaced across a week or 3 for each...Did anything happen? Was that 'anything' helpful? Would you happily buy it again?

Repeat the process....once that knowledge base is in place, return and pick up how to source both non-GLP and GLP peps that suit you, and anticipate paying a fraction of what your wellness and single vial vendors charge...Then begin contributing with posts and experiences and turn into part of the community...Every one of us arrived here through the above in one form or another... 😎 👍

GL

Thanks, Flash! Of course I realize spas exist to turn a profit! In this case, though, the recommendation came from a friend, and since they are friends, I believe that person wouldn't be looking to profit off me and was sharing what they genuinely thought. She also told me not to base my choices on her own experience with different peps, since everyone responds differently and what did or didn't work for her might not apply to me. Naturally, because she works alongside the doctor, any pricing at their facility is what she'd have to charge.

Flash-BCR said:

CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to this whole world. I gave Sermorelin a shot once and had a good experience with it, though I was also doing face laser treatment at the same time to boost collagen production. The extra perks were a nice bonus - I got leaner and saw better muscle definition.

At this point I'm trying to work out what peptides to move on to. My aims are better skin/hair, getting lean, and adding muscle. I'm a 48 y.o. female. Hormone shifts are getting pretty noticeable, and I'm working on that with my OBGyn doc. Over the past few months I've dealt with low energy, brain fog, and some joint pain.

The peps that keep coming up as recommended for women in my age range are:

-CJC1295 + Ipamorelin

-SS31

-GHK-Cu

That said, I've heard other peps are also great:

-Tesamorelin

-Triz

-Reta

-BPC157

-TB500

-KLOW

Someone I spoke with who works in a clinic handling ordering/distribution told me it's best NOT to combine the peps in KLOW and instead buy them separately, because there's evidence that mixing all 4 of those peps makes the efficacy drop a lot.

That same person also mentioned they ran Triz + NAD+ together and were happy with the results. When comparing SS31 vs. NAD+, they said they liked both, and that SS31 is very popular since it provides clarity/sharpness along with overall focus/energy and no side effects at all (unless the anxious feeling from it counts as a downside for you).

So I suppose what I'm really trying to sort out is what I should take...I'm overwhelmed by all these options, lol.

1: Is the CJC/Ipa combo better or worse than Tesa on its own? Or would Tesa + Reta serve me better? How do they stack up against each other?

2: Is KLOW a better choice than taking GHK-Cu by itself?

3: Should I introduce one at a time to see how I react? Or is it fine to begin several peps simultaneously?

Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts!

The argument here is from the scientific/pharmacology POV

Click to expand...

that's how the person explained it to me (they work with a doc who is a scientist/Phd that does a lot of research on peptides). But they did add that obviously it would run much more price wise to buy them separately vs in a stack but then they argue

Click to expand...
To start with, meds such as Tirzepatide and Retatrutide (the GLPs) are genuinely transformative, and a 'wellness clinic' is far from the ideal place to get them...When it comes to the non-GLP peps you listed, GLPs are an entirely separate topic...

Also, you're aware that nearly every non-GLP peptide lacks any genuine clinical testing data, correct? When wellness clinics describe what they'll do for you, they're basically improvising...lol...So regardless, peptide-regime-selling wellness clinics have just ONE objective. Want to take a guess? ...hint, wellness isn't it...$$

If you want to know what non-GLP peptides might or might not do for you, look into the boards on this site and other places for each individual peptide. For now, stop treating anything a 'wellness clinic' says as more than a scheme to separate you from your hard earned money....After you've built an 'informed' sense of what could work for you, look for a single vial US peptide vendor offering the best prices...and purchase single vials of whichever ones you want to test out....figure out how to reconstitute a pep vial...(once more, search this site and elsewhere for that info)...Test the peptides you bought 1 at a time, spaced across a week or 3 for each...Did anything happen? Was that 'anything' helpful? Would you happily buy it again?

Repeat the process....once that knowledge base is in place, return and pick up how to source both non-GLP and GLP peps that suit you, and anticipate paying a fraction of what your wellness and single vial vendors charge...Then begin contributing with posts and experiences and turn into part of the community...Every one of us arrived here through the above in one form or another... 😎 👍

GL

Right here is my biggest struggle. From everything I've researched and the many sources I've read, I've seen tons of online sellers, but buying online makes me wary — it's a gray market, as everyone knows, and for all I know that vial labeled Reta or some other pep could just be horse piss. I even reached out to a local research lab in my state that carries various peps; the person there was really easy to talk to and knowledgeable, answered every question I had, including about COA availability. Still, how can I be sure their product isn't contaminated with something toxic? The last thing I want is to inject myself believing I'm improving my health when it's actually garbage that causes more harm than good, right? And aren't there something like 3 big China companies where most peps originate, yet you can never tell where all these online suppliers with public websites actually source theirs from. I'm trying to be careful and skeptical, but I still don't know how to properly discern which online vendor is best. Any advice would be really appreciated!
CuriousV, what your friend is telling you is just the doctor's recommendation repeated — and when that doctor stands to gain financially, the recommendation carries no weight. Ultimately the decision belongs to you, and you should trust your instincts to find what makes you content, yet I'd suggest hearing out other perspectives too. Had I simply followed every piece of advice given to me by professionals, chances are I wouldn't be here posting on this forum.
Appreciate it, Pinch! I wound up seeing a functional practitioner that another friend pointed me toward, and I went with what she suggested plus the supplier she personally uses and gives to her clients. Still not the most affordable option, but the lab is US based, and I figure she wouldn't steer me toward anything she considered low quality. Her plan: begin with Reta (micro dosing) alongside GHK-Cu, run a panel of markers, then bring in CJC/Ipa after a month or two, since she's seen great muscle gain results from those. She also mentioned she plans to stay on Reta for the rest of her life 😀
what's her take on aminos? when it comes to hair, skin, and nails, I'm a big fan of the blends available. my nails have gotten stronger and my hair has really improved. since I'm an esti, I do a lot of experimenting on my own skin to maintain a certain look (skin boosters, pdrn, and so on)
That never came up when I spoke with her. For topical use, I go with exosomes plus spicules/PDRN, and the results have been great.

Beyond GHK-Cu, what injectables do you have in your routine? I'm losing hair at a ridiculous rate 🙁 I've got an endocrinologist appointment on Tues and plan to test every blood marker imaginable to figure out what's happening.
I stay away from injectable ghk-cu—can't quite put my finger on why, but it just doesn't sit right with me (very scientific reasoning, I'm aware). Topical is where it's at for me, though!

For this round I've got these 3 in rotation, along with liquid lido. Going from top left down to bottom right: lido, pdrn, hylamass exomes, hyaron.
 
CuriousV said:

ladyj779 said:

CuriousV said:

pinch a tucan said:

CuriousV said:

Flash-BCR said:

CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to this whole world. I gave Sermorelin a shot once and had a good experience with it, though I was also doing face laser treatment at the same time to boost collagen production. The extra perks were a nice bonus - I got leaner and saw better muscle definition.

At this point I'm trying to work out what peptides to move on to. My aims are better skin/hair, getting lean, and adding muscle. I'm a 48 y.o. female. Hormone shifts are getting pretty noticeable, and I'm working on that with my OBGyn doc. Over the past few months I've dealt with low energy, brain fog, and some joint pain.

The peps that keep coming up as recommended for women in my age range are:

-CJC1295 + Ipamorelin

-SS31

-GHK-Cu

That said, I've heard other peps are also great:

-Tesamorelin

-Triz

-Reta

-BPC157

-TB500

-KLOW

Someone I spoke with who works in a clinic handling ordering/distribution told me it's best NOT to combine the peps in KLOW and instead buy them separately, because there's evidence that mixing all 4 of those peps makes the efficacy drop a lot.

That same person also mentioned they ran Triz + NAD+ together and were happy with the results. When comparing SS31 vs. NAD+, they said they liked both, and that SS31 is very popular since it provides clarity/sharpness along with overall focus/energy and no side effects at all (unless the anxious feeling from it counts as a downside for you).

So I suppose what I'm really trying to sort out is what I should take...I'm overwhelmed by all these options, lol.

1: Is the CJC/Ipa combo better or worse than Tesa on its own? Or would Tesa + Reta serve me better? How do they stack up against each other?

2: Is KLOW a better choice than taking GHK-Cu by itself?

3: Should I introduce one at a time to see how I react? Or is it fine to begin several peps simultaneously?

Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts!

The argument here is from the scientific/pharmacology POV

Click to expand...

that's how the person explained it to me (they work with a doc who is a scientist/Phd that does a lot of research on peptides). But they did add that obviously it would run much more price wise to buy them separately vs in a stack but then they argue

Click to expand...
To start with, meds such as Tirzepatide and Retatrutide (the GLPs) are genuinely transformative, and a 'wellness clinic' is far from the ideal place to get them...When it comes to the non-GLP peps you listed, GLPs are an entirely separate topic...

Also, you're aware that nearly every non-GLP peptide lacks any genuine clinical testing data, correct? When wellness clinics describe what they'll do for you, they're basically improvising...lol...So regardless, peptide-regime-selling wellness clinics have just ONE objective. Want to take a guess? ...hint, wellness isn't it...$$

If you want to know what non-GLP peptides might or might not do for you, look into the boards on this site and other places for each individual peptide. For now, stop treating anything a 'wellness clinic' says as more than a scheme to separate you from your hard earned money....After you've built an 'informed' sense of what could work for you, look for a single vial US peptide vendor offering the best prices...and purchase single vials of whichever ones you want to test out....figure out how to reconstitute a pep vial...(once more, search this site and elsewhere for that info)...Test the peptides you bought 1 at a time, spaced across a week or 3 for each...Did anything happen? Was that 'anything' helpful? Would you happily buy it again?

Repeat the process....once that knowledge base is in place, return and pick up how to source both non-GLP and GLP peps that suit you, and anticipate paying a fraction of what your wellness and single vial vendors charge...Then begin contributing with posts and experiences and turn into part of the community...Every one of us arrived here through the above in one form or another... 😎 👍

GL

Thanks, Flash! Of course I realize spas exist to turn a profit! In this case, though, the recommendation came from a friend, and since they are friends, I believe that person wouldn't be looking to profit off me and was sharing what they genuinely thought. She also told me not to base my choices on her own experience with different peps, since everyone responds differently and what did or didn't work for her might not apply to me. Naturally, because she works alongside the doctor, any pricing at their facility is what she'd have to charge.

Flash-BCR said:

CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to this whole world. I gave Sermorelin a shot once and had a good experience with it, though I was also doing face laser treatment at the same time to boost collagen production. The extra perks were a nice bonus - I got leaner and saw better muscle definition.

At this point I'm trying to work out what peptides to move on to. My aims are better skin/hair, getting lean, and adding muscle. I'm a 48 y.o. female. Hormone shifts are getting pretty noticeable, and I'm working on that with my OBGyn doc. Over the past few months I've dealt with low energy, brain fog, and some joint pain.

The peps that keep coming up as recommended for women in my age range are:

-CJC1295 + Ipamorelin

-SS31

-GHK-Cu

That said, I've heard other peps are also great:

-Tesamorelin

-Triz

-Reta

-BPC157

-TB500

-KLOW

Someone I spoke with who works in a clinic handling ordering/distribution told me it's best NOT to combine the peps in KLOW and instead buy them separately, because there's evidence that mixing all 4 of those peps makes the efficacy drop a lot.

That same person also mentioned they ran Triz + NAD+ together and were happy with the results. When comparing SS31 vs. NAD+, they said they liked both, and that SS31 is very popular since it provides clarity/sharpness along with overall focus/energy and no side effects at all (unless the anxious feeling from it counts as a downside for you).

So I suppose what I'm really trying to sort out is what I should take...I'm overwhelmed by all these options, lol.

1: Is the CJC/Ipa combo better or worse than Tesa on its own? Or would Tesa + Reta serve me better? How do they stack up against each other?

2: Is KLOW a better choice than taking GHK-Cu by itself?

3: Should I introduce one at a time to see how I react? Or is it fine to begin several peps simultaneously?

Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts!

The argument here is from the scientific/pharmacology POV

Click to expand...

that's how the person explained it to me (they work with a doc who is a scientist/Phd that does a lot of research on peptides). But they did add that obviously it would run much more price wise to buy them separately vs in a stack but then they argue

Click to expand...
To start with, meds such as Tirzepatide and Retatrutide (the GLPs) are genuinely transformative, and a 'wellness clinic' is far from the ideal place to get them...When it comes to the non-GLP peps you listed, GLPs are an entirely separate topic...

Also, you're aware that nearly every non-GLP peptide lacks any genuine clinical testing data, correct? When wellness clinics describe what they'll do for you, they're basically improvising...lol...So regardless, peptide-regime-selling wellness clinics have just ONE objective. Want to take a guess? ...hint, wellness isn't it...$$

If you want to know what non-GLP peptides might or might not do for you, look into the boards on this site and other places for each individual peptide. For now, stop treating anything a 'wellness clinic' says as more than a scheme to separate you from your hard earned money....After you've built an 'informed' sense of what could work for you, look for a single vial US peptide vendor offering the best prices...and purchase single vials of whichever ones you want to test out....figure out how to reconstitute a pep vial...(once more, search this site and elsewhere for that info)...Test the peptides you bought 1 at a time, spaced across a week or 3 for each...Did anything happen? Was that 'anything' helpful? Would you happily buy it again?

Repeat the process....once that knowledge base is in place, return and pick up how to source both non-GLP and GLP peps that suit you, and anticipate paying a fraction of what your wellness and single vial vendors charge...Then begin contributing with posts and experiences and turn into part of the community...Every one of us arrived here through the above in one form or another... 😎 👍

GL

Right here is my biggest struggle. From everything I've researched and the many sources I've read, I've seen tons of online sellers, but buying online makes me wary — it's a gray market, as everyone knows, and for all I know that vial labeled Reta or some other pep could just be horse piss. I even reached out to a local research lab in my state that carries various peps; the person there was really easy to talk to and knowledgeable, answered every question I had, including about COA availability. Still, how can I be sure their product isn't contaminated with something toxic? The last thing I want is to inject myself believing I'm improving my health when it's actually garbage that causes more harm than good, right? And aren't there something like 3 big China companies where most peps originate, yet you can never tell where all these online suppliers with public websites actually source theirs from. I'm trying to be careful and skeptical, but I still don't know how to properly discern which online vendor is best. Any advice would be really appreciated!
CuriousV, what your friend is telling you is just the doctor's recommendation repeated — and when that doctor stands to gain financially, the recommendation carries no weight. Ultimately the decision belongs to you, and you should trust your instincts to find what makes you content, yet I'd suggest hearing out other perspectives too. Had I simply followed every piece of advice given to me by professionals, chances are I wouldn't be here posting on this forum.
Appreciate it, Pinch! I wound up seeing a functional practitioner that another friend pointed me toward, and I went with what she suggested plus the supplier she personally uses and gives to her clients. Still not the most affordable option, but the lab is US based, and I figure she wouldn't steer me toward anything she considered low quality. Her plan: begin with Reta (micro dosing) alongside GHK-Cu, run a panel of markers, then bring in CJC/Ipa after a month or two, since she's seen great muscle gain results from those. She also mentioned she plans to stay on Reta for the rest of her life 😀
These peptides aren't being made by labs in the US
Even so, when it comes down to it, I'd rather put my faith in a US lab that does testing, plus a physician who personally uses the product and prescribes it to her own patients, over buying these peps from some unknown website or a random person in China blending them up in their kitchen haha
Those vendors source their stock from China, do the compounding in-house, and then tack on a 1000% markup. At some point you'll stop putting up with being overcharged. Stay on the research path, kid. It's simpler than it seems. Wishing you luck.
 
CuriousV said:

Redz said:

I have not come across that. Nothing indicates Klow performs worse than using them individually. Sounds like the information you have is incorrect.
From a scientific/pharmacology standpoint, the reasoning goes that combining peptides can lead to formulation and stability problems. Since every peptide has its own pharmacokinetic profile, a single fixed-ratio blend won't automatically deliver matching exposure to each compound as time passes. That brings up concerns around stability, aggregation, degradation, pH, excipients, adsorption to containers, and compatibility. Put differently, when peptide A is cleared far more quickly than peptide B, taking the same fixed combination doesn't guarantee the body sees all 4 compounds at once in the relative concentrations intended. Anyway, that's how it was described to me (the person works with a physician who is a scientist/Phd doing extensive peptide research). They did mention, though, that buying each one separately is clearly far more expensive than a stack — but their counterpoint is that if maximum efficacy is the aim, injecting every peptide on its own is the way to go.
Hearing about it through a friend of a friend doesn't prove anything.

Every peptide is different.

When Bpc157 and TB500 are used together, research has demonstrated a synergistic effect.
 
Turbo-Farmer said:

Compared to Tesa, Sermorelin requires 1/5 to 1/10 of the dose.

I've experimented with Cjc, ipa, and Tesa, but Sermorelin comes out on top for me. It's less potent than the rest, yet it still gets the job done.
How are you running your sermorelin? I just began it and am following the commonly suggested dose of 0.33 mg per day.
 
sheilarae74 said:

CuriousV said:

ladyj779 said:

CuriousV said:

pinch a tucan said:

CuriousV said:

Flash-BCR said:

CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to this whole world. I gave Sermorelin a shot once and had a good experience with it, though I was also doing face laser treatment at the same time to boost collagen production. The extra perks were a nice bonus - I got leaner and saw better muscle definition.

At this point I'm trying to work out what peptides to move on to. My aims are better skin/hair, getting lean, and adding muscle. I'm a 48 y.o. female. Hormone shifts are getting pretty noticeable, and I'm working on that with my OBGyn doc. Over the past few months I've dealt with low energy, brain fog, and some joint pain.

The peps that keep coming up as recommended for women in my age range are:

-CJC1295 + Ipamorelin

-SS31

-GHK-Cu

That said, I've heard other peps are also great:

-Tesamorelin

-Triz

-Reta

-BPC157

-TB500

-KLOW

Someone I spoke with who works in a clinic handling ordering/distribution told me it's best NOT to combine the peps in KLOW and instead buy them separately, because there's evidence that mixing all 4 of those peps makes the efficacy drop a lot.

That same person also mentioned they ran Triz + NAD+ together and were happy with the results. When comparing SS31 vs. NAD+, they said they liked both, and that SS31 is very popular since it provides clarity/sharpness along with overall focus/energy and no side effects at all (unless the anxious feeling from it counts as a downside for you).

So I suppose what I'm really trying to sort out is what I should take...I'm overwhelmed by all these options, lol.

1: Is the CJC/Ipa combo better or worse than Tesa on its own? Or would Tesa + Reta serve me better? How do they stack up against each other?

2: Is KLOW a better choice than taking GHK-Cu by itself?

3: Should I introduce one at a time to see how I react? Or is it fine to begin several peps simultaneously?

Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts!

The argument here is from the scientific/pharmacology POV

Click to expand...

that's how the person explained it to me (they work with a doc who is a scientist/Phd that does a lot of research on peptides). But they did add that obviously it would run much more price wise to buy them separately vs in a stack but then they argue

Click to expand...
To start with, meds such as Tirzepatide and Retatrutide (the GLPs) are genuinely transformative, and a 'wellness clinic' is far from the ideal place to get them...When it comes to the non-GLP peps you listed, GLPs are an entirely separate topic...

Also, you're aware that nearly every non-GLP peptide lacks any genuine clinical testing data, correct? When wellness clinics describe what they'll do for you, they're basically improvising...lol...So regardless, peptide-regime-selling wellness clinics have just ONE objective. Want to take a guess? ...hint, wellness isn't it...$$

If you want to know what non-GLP peptides might or might not do for you, look into the boards on this site and other places for each individual peptide. For now, stop treating anything a 'wellness clinic' says as more than a scheme to separate you from your hard earned money....After you've built an 'informed' sense of what could work for you, look for a single vial US peptide vendor offering the best prices...and purchase single vials of whichever ones you want to test out....figure out how to reconstitute a pep vial...(once more, search this site and elsewhere for that info)...Test the peptides you bought 1 at a time, spaced across a week or 3 for each...Did anything happen? Was that 'anything' helpful? Would you happily buy it again?

Repeat the process....once that knowledge base is in place, return and pick up how to source both non-GLP and GLP peps that suit you, and anticipate paying a fraction of what your wellness and single vial vendors charge...Then begin contributing with posts and experiences and turn into part of the community...Every one of us arrived here through the above in one form or another... 😎 👍

GL

Thanks, Flash! Of course I realize spas exist to turn a profit! In this case, though, the recommendation came from a friend, and since they are friends, I believe that person wouldn't be looking to profit off me and was sharing what they genuinely thought. She also told me not to base my choices on her own experience with different peps, since everyone responds differently and what did or didn't work for her might not apply to me. Naturally, because she works alongside the doctor, any pricing at their facility is what she'd have to charge.

Flash-BCR said:

CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to this whole world. I gave Sermorelin a shot once and had a good experience with it, though I was also doing face laser treatment at the same time to boost collagen production. The extra perks were a nice bonus - I got leaner and saw better muscle definition.

At this point I'm trying to work out what peptides to move on to. My aims are better skin/hair, getting lean, and adding muscle. I'm a 48 y.o. female. Hormone shifts are getting pretty noticeable, and I'm working on that with my OBGyn doc. Over the past few months I've dealt with low energy, brain fog, and some joint pain.

The peps that keep coming up as recommended for women in my age range are:

-CJC1295 + Ipamorelin

-SS31

-GHK-Cu

That said, I've heard other peps are also great:

-Tesamorelin

-Triz

-Reta

-BPC157

-TB500

-KLOW

Someone I spoke with who works in a clinic handling ordering/distribution told me it's best NOT to combine the peps in KLOW and instead buy them separately, because there's evidence that mixing all 4 of those peps makes the efficacy drop a lot.

That same person also mentioned they ran Triz + NAD+ together and were happy with the results. When comparing SS31 vs. NAD+, they said they liked both, and that SS31 is very popular since it provides clarity/sharpness along with overall focus/energy and no side effects at all (unless the anxious feeling from it counts as a downside for you).

So I suppose what I'm really trying to sort out is what I should take...I'm overwhelmed by all these options, lol.

1: Is the CJC/Ipa combo better or worse than Tesa on its own? Or would Tesa + Reta serve me better? How do they stack up against each other?

2: Is KLOW a better choice than taking GHK-Cu by itself?

3: Should I introduce one at a time to see how I react? Or is it fine to begin several peps simultaneously?

Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts!

The argument here is from the scientific/pharmacology POV

Click to expand...

that's how the person explained it to me (they work with a doc who is a scientist/Phd that does a lot of research on peptides). But they did add that obviously it would run much more price wise to buy them separately vs in a stack but then they argue

Click to expand...
To start with, meds such as Tirzepatide and Retatrutide (the GLPs) are genuinely transformative, and a 'wellness clinic' is far from the ideal place to get them...When it comes to the non-GLP peps you listed, GLPs are an entirely separate topic...

Also, you're aware that nearly every non-GLP peptide lacks any genuine clinical testing data, correct? When wellness clinics describe what they'll do for you, they're basically improvising...lol...So regardless, peptide-regime-selling wellness clinics have just ONE objective. Want to take a guess? ...hint, wellness isn't it...$$

If you want to know what non-GLP peptides might or might not do for you, look into the boards on this site and other places for each individual peptide. For now, stop treating anything a 'wellness clinic' says as more than a scheme to separate you from your hard earned money....After you've built an 'informed' sense of what could work for you, look for a single vial US peptide vendor offering the best prices...and purchase single vials of whichever ones you want to test out....figure out how to reconstitute a pep vial...(once more, search this site and elsewhere for that info)...Test the peptides you bought 1 at a time, spaced across a week or 3 for each...Did anything happen? Was that 'anything' helpful? Would you happily buy it again?

Repeat the process....once that knowledge base is in place, return and pick up how to source both non-GLP and GLP peps that suit you, and anticipate paying a fraction of what your wellness and single vial vendors charge...Then begin contributing with posts and experiences and turn into part of the community...Every one of us arrived here through the above in one form or another... 😎 👍

GL

Right here is my biggest struggle. From everything I've researched and the many sources I've read, I've seen tons of online sellers, but buying online makes me wary — it's a gray market, as everyone knows, and for all I know that vial labeled Reta or some other pep could just be horse piss. I even reached out to a local research lab in my state that carries various peps; the person there was really easy to talk to and knowledgeable, answered every question I had, including about COA availability. Still, how can I be sure their product isn't contaminated with something toxic? The last thing I want is to inject myself believing I'm improving my health when it's actually garbage that causes more harm than good, right? And aren't there something like 3 big China companies where most peps originate, yet you can never tell where all these online suppliers with public websites actually source theirs from. I'm trying to be careful and skeptical, but I still don't know how to properly discern which online vendor is best. Any advice would be really appreciated!
CuriousV, what your friend is telling you is just the doctor's recommendation repeated — and when that doctor stands to gain financially, the recommendation carries no weight. Ultimately the decision belongs to you, and you should trust your instincts to find what makes you content, yet I'd suggest hearing out other perspectives too. Had I simply followed every piece of advice given to me by professionals, chances are I wouldn't be here posting on this forum.
Appreciate it, Pinch! I wound up seeing a functional practitioner that another friend pointed me toward, and I went with what she suggested plus the supplier she personally uses and gives to her clients. Still not the most affordable option, but the lab is US based, and I figure she wouldn't steer me toward anything she considered low quality. Her plan: begin with Reta (micro dosing) alongside GHK-Cu, run a panel of markers, then bring in CJC/Ipa after a month or two, since she's seen great muscle gain results from those. She also mentioned she plans to stay on Reta for the rest of her life 😀
These peptides aren't being made by labs in the US
Even so, when it comes down to it, I'd rather put my faith in a US lab that does testing, plus a physician who personally uses the product and prescribes it to her own patients, over buying these peps from some unknown website or a random person in China blending them up in their kitchen haha
Those vendors source their stock from China, do the compounding in-house, and then tack on a 1000% markup. At some point you'll stop putting up with being overcharged. Stay on the research path, kid. It's simpler than it seems. Wishing you luck.
I'm with you on that. Under a doctor's care, 2 individuals suffered life-threatening peptide injection reactions, and it happened in public:




Epi Pen resources?



Did anyone succeed in getting Epi Pens just in case anaphylaxis strikes? If yes, how did you go about it? Which telehealth service, if any, reliably writes the prescription?

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
ThatNextGril said:

Turbo-Farmer said:

Compared to Tesa, Sermorelin requires 1/5 to 1/10 of the dose.

I've experimented with Cjc, ipa, and Tesa, but Sermorelin comes out on top for me. It's less potent than the rest, yet it still gets the job done.
How are you running your sermorelin? I just began it and am following the commonly suggested dose of 0.33 mg per day.
Before going to sleep, I take a slightly smaller dose of 0.30 mg,
 
sheilarae74 said:

CuriousV said:

ladyj779 said:

CuriousV said:

pinch a tucan said:

CuriousV said:

Flash-BCR said:

CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to this whole world. I gave Sermorelin a shot once and had a good experience with it, though I was also doing face laser treatment at the same time to boost collagen production. The extra perks were a nice bonus - I got leaner and saw better muscle definition.

At this point I'm trying to work out what peptides to move on to. My aims are better skin/hair, getting lean, and adding muscle. I'm a 48 y.o. female. Hormone shifts are getting pretty noticeable, and I'm working on that with my OBGyn doc. Over the past few months I've dealt with low energy, brain fog, and some joint pain.

The peps that keep coming up as recommended for women in my age range are:

-CJC1295 + Ipamorelin

-SS31

-GHK-Cu

That said, I've heard other peps are also great:

-Tesamorelin

-Triz

-Reta

-BPC157

-TB500

-KLOW

Someone I spoke with who works in a clinic handling ordering/distribution told me it's best NOT to combine the peps in KLOW and instead buy them separately, because there's evidence that mixing all 4 of those peps makes the efficacy drop a lot.

That same person also mentioned they ran Triz + NAD+ together and were happy with the results. When comparing SS31 vs. NAD+, they said they liked both, and that SS31 is very popular since it provides clarity/sharpness along with overall focus/energy and no side effects at all (unless the anxious feeling from it counts as a downside for you).

So I suppose what I'm really trying to sort out is what I should take...I'm overwhelmed by all these options, lol.

1: Is the CJC/Ipa combo better or worse than Tesa on its own? Or would Tesa + Reta serve me better? How do they stack up against each other?

2: Is KLOW a better choice than taking GHK-Cu by itself?

3: Should I introduce one at a time to see how I react? Or is it fine to begin several peps simultaneously?

Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts!

The argument here is from the scientific/pharmacology POV

Click to expand...

that's how the person explained it to me (they work with a doc who is a scientist/Phd that does a lot of research on peptides). But they did add that obviously it would run much more price wise to buy them separately vs in a stack but then they argue

Click to expand...
To start with, meds such as Tirzepatide and Retatrutide (the GLPs) are genuinely transformative, and a 'wellness clinic' is far from the ideal place to get them...When it comes to the non-GLP peps you listed, GLPs are an entirely separate topic...

Also, you're aware that nearly every non-GLP peptide lacks any genuine clinical testing data, correct? When wellness clinics describe what they'll do for you, they're basically improvising...lol...So regardless, peptide-regime-selling wellness clinics have just ONE objective. Want to take a guess? ...hint, wellness isn't it...$$

If you want to know what non-GLP peptides might or might not do for you, look into the boards on this site and other places for each individual peptide. For now, stop treating anything a 'wellness clinic' says as more than a scheme to separate you from your hard earned money....After you've built an 'informed' sense of what could work for you, look for a single vial US peptide vendor offering the best prices...and purchase single vials of whichever ones you want to test out....figure out how to reconstitute a pep vial...(once more, search this site and elsewhere for that info)...Test the peptides you bought 1 at a time, spaced across a week or 3 for each...Did anything happen? Was that 'anything' helpful? Would you happily buy it again?

Repeat the process....once that knowledge base is in place, return and pick up how to source both non-GLP and GLP peps that suit you, and anticipate paying a fraction of what your wellness and single vial vendors charge...Then begin contributing with posts and experiences and turn into part of the community...Every one of us arrived here through the above in one form or another... 😎 👍

GL

Thanks, Flash! Of course I realize spas exist to turn a profit! In this case, though, the recommendation came from a friend, and since they are friends, I believe that person wouldn't be looking to profit off me and was sharing what they genuinely thought. She also told me not to base my choices on her own experience with different peps, since everyone responds differently and what did or didn't work for her might not apply to me. Naturally, because she works alongside the doctor, any pricing at their facility is what she'd have to charge.

Flash-BCR said:

CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to this whole world. I gave Sermorelin a shot once and had a good experience with it, though I was also doing face laser treatment at the same time to boost collagen production. The extra perks were a nice bonus - I got leaner and saw better muscle definition.

At this point I'm trying to work out what peptides to move on to. My aims are better skin/hair, getting lean, and adding muscle. I'm a 48 y.o. female. Hormone shifts are getting pretty noticeable, and I'm working on that with my OBGyn doc. Over the past few months I've dealt with low energy, brain fog, and some joint pain.

The peps that keep coming up as recommended for women in my age range are:

-CJC1295 + Ipamorelin

-SS31

-GHK-Cu

That said, I've heard other peps are also great:

-Tesamorelin

-Triz

-Reta

-BPC157

-TB500

-KLOW

Someone I spoke with who works in a clinic handling ordering/distribution told me it's best NOT to combine the peps in KLOW and instead buy them separately, because there's evidence that mixing all 4 of those peps makes the efficacy drop a lot.

That same person also mentioned they ran Triz + NAD+ together and were happy with the results. When comparing SS31 vs. NAD+, they said they liked both, and that SS31 is very popular since it provides clarity/sharpness along with overall focus/energy and no side effects at all (unless the anxious feeling from it counts as a downside for you).

So I suppose what I'm really trying to sort out is what I should take...I'm overwhelmed by all these options, lol.

1: Is the CJC/Ipa combo better or worse than Tesa on its own? Or would Tesa + Reta serve me better? How do they stack up against each other?

2: Is KLOW a better choice than taking GHK-Cu by itself?

3: Should I introduce one at a time to see how I react? Or is it fine to begin several peps simultaneously?

Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts!

The argument here is from the scientific/pharmacology POV

Click to expand...

that's how the person explained it to me (they work with a doc who is a scientist/Phd that does a lot of research on peptides). But they did add that obviously it would run much more price wise to buy them separately vs in a stack but then they argue

Click to expand...
To start with, meds such as Tirzepatide and Retatrutide (the GLPs) are genuinely transformative, and a 'wellness clinic' is far from the ideal place to get them...When it comes to the non-GLP peps you listed, GLPs are an entirely separate topic...

Also, you're aware that nearly every non-GLP peptide lacks any genuine clinical testing data, correct? When wellness clinics describe what they'll do for you, they're basically improvising...lol...So regardless, peptide-regime-selling wellness clinics have just ONE objective. Want to take a guess? ...hint, wellness isn't it...$$

If you want to know what non-GLP peptides might or might not do for you, look into the boards on this site and other places for each individual peptide. For now, stop treating anything a 'wellness clinic' says as more than a scheme to separate you from your hard earned money....After you've built an 'informed' sense of what could work for you, look for a single vial US peptide vendor offering the best prices...and purchase single vials of whichever ones you want to test out....figure out how to reconstitute a pep vial...(once more, search this site and elsewhere for that info)...Test the peptides you bought 1 at a time, spaced across a week or 3 for each...Did anything happen? Was that 'anything' helpful? Would you happily buy it again?

Repeat the process....once that knowledge base is in place, return and pick up how to source both non-GLP and GLP peps that suit you, and anticipate paying a fraction of what your wellness and single vial vendors charge...Then begin contributing with posts and experiences and turn into part of the community...Every one of us arrived here through the above in one form or another... 😎 👍

GL

Right here is my biggest struggle. From everything I've researched and the many sources I've read, I've seen tons of online sellers, but buying online makes me wary — it's a gray market, as everyone knows, and for all I know that vial labeled Reta or some other pep could just be horse piss. I even reached out to a local research lab in my state that carries various peps; the person there was really easy to talk to and knowledgeable, answered every question I had, including about COA availability. Still, how can I be sure their product isn't contaminated with something toxic? The last thing I want is to inject myself believing I'm improving my health when it's actually garbage that causes more harm than good, right? And aren't there something like 3 big China companies where most peps originate, yet you can never tell where all these online suppliers with public websites actually source theirs from. I'm trying to be careful and skeptical, but I still don't know how to properly discern which online vendor is best. Any advice would be really appreciated!
CuriousV, what your friend is telling you is just the doctor's recommendation repeated — and when that doctor stands to gain financially, the recommendation carries no weight. Ultimately the decision belongs to you, and you should trust your instincts to find what makes you content, yet I'd suggest hearing out other perspectives too. Had I simply followed every piece of advice given to me by professionals, chances are I wouldn't be here posting on this forum.
Appreciate it, Pinch! I wound up seeing a functional practitioner that another friend pointed me toward, and I went with what she suggested plus the supplier she personally uses and gives to her clients. Still not the most affordable option, but the lab is US based, and I figure she wouldn't steer me toward anything she considered low quality. Her plan: begin with Reta (micro dosing) alongside GHK-Cu, run a panel of markers, then bring in CJC/Ipa after a month or two, since she's seen great muscle gain results from those. She also mentioned she plans to stay on Reta for the rest of her life 😀
These peptides aren't being made by labs in the US
Even so, when it comes down to it, I'd rather put my faith in a US lab that does testing, plus a physician who personally uses the product and prescribes it to her own patients, over buying these peps from some unknown website or a random person in China blending them up in their kitchen haha
Those vendors source their stock from China, do the compounding in-house, and then tack on a 1000% markup. At some point you'll stop putting up with being overcharged. Stay on the research path, kid. It's simpler than it seems. Wishing you luck.
Sure, that makes sense. For Reta-10 plus GHK-Cu-50, with shipping included, the total came to $170, and they threw in BAC water at no cost. Whether that amounts to a 1000% markup, I can't say—but suppose it does; for a first purchase I'm fine with it. Losing that sum feels preferable to buying something inexpensive from a stranger. Besides, I have faith in the doctor who personally uses it (she's an athlete competing in sports) along with her patients. No doubt you all have your own suppliers, but as a newcomer I'm not acquainted with anyone in the grey market. Naturally, if asking for vendor suggestions were allowed here, I'd do it—but this forum's rules are clear to everyone, so overpaying was the only option I had.
 
CuriousV said:

sheilarae74 said:

CuriousV said:

ladyj779 said:

CuriousV said:

pinch a tucan said:

CuriousV said:

Flash-BCR said:

CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to this whole world. I gave Sermorelin a shot once and had a good experience with it, though I was also doing face laser treatment at the same time to boost collagen production. The extra perks were a nice bonus - I got leaner and saw better muscle definition.

At this point I'm trying to work out what peptides to move on to. My aims are better skin/hair, getting lean, and adding muscle. I'm a 48 y.o. female. Hormone shifts are getting pretty noticeable, and I'm working on that with my OBGyn doc. Over the past few months I've dealt with low energy, brain fog, and some joint pain.

The peps that keep coming up as recommended for women in my age range are:

-CJC1295 + Ipamorelin

-SS31

-GHK-Cu

That said, I've heard other peps are also great:

-Tesamorelin

-Triz

-Reta

-BPC157

-TB500

-KLOW

Someone I spoke with who works in a clinic handling ordering/distribution told me it's best NOT to combine the peps in KLOW and instead buy them separately, because there's evidence that mixing all 4 of those peps makes the efficacy drop a lot.

That same person also mentioned they ran Triz + NAD+ together and were happy with the results. When comparing SS31 vs. NAD+, they said they liked both, and that SS31 is very popular since it provides clarity/sharpness along with overall focus/energy and no side effects at all (unless the anxious feeling from it counts as a downside for you).

So I suppose what I'm really trying to sort out is what I should take...I'm overwhelmed by all these options, lol.

1: Is the CJC/Ipa combo better or worse than Tesa on its own? Or would Tesa + Reta serve me better? How do they stack up against each other?

2: Is KLOW a better choice than taking GHK-Cu by itself?

3: Should I introduce one at a time to see how I react? Or is it fine to begin several peps simultaneously?

Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts!

The argument here is from the scientific/pharmacology POV

Click to expand...

that's how the person explained it to me (they work with a doc who is a scientist/Phd that does a lot of research on peptides). But they did add that obviously it would run much more price wise to buy them separately vs in a stack but then they argue

Click to expand...
To start with, meds such as Tirzepatide and Retatrutide (the GLPs) are genuinely transformative, and a 'wellness clinic' is far from the ideal place to get them...When it comes to the non-GLP peps you listed, GLPs are an entirely separate topic...

Also, you're aware that nearly every non-GLP peptide lacks any genuine clinical testing data, correct? When wellness clinics describe what they'll do for you, they're basically improvising...lol...So regardless, peptide-regime-selling wellness clinics have just ONE objective. Want to take a guess? ...hint, wellness isn't it...$$

If you want to know what non-GLP peptides might or might not do for you, look into the boards on this site and other places for each individual peptide. For now, stop treating anything a 'wellness clinic' says as more than a scheme to separate you from your hard earned money....After you've built an 'informed' sense of what could work for you, look for a single vial US peptide vendor offering the best prices...and purchase single vials of whichever ones you want to test out....figure out how to reconstitute a pep vial...(once more, search this site and elsewhere for that info)...Test the peptides you bought 1 at a time, spaced across a week or 3 for each...Did anything happen? Was that 'anything' helpful? Would you happily buy it again?

Repeat the process....once that knowledge base is in place, return and pick up how to source both non-GLP and GLP peps that suit you, and anticipate paying a fraction of what your wellness and single vial vendors charge...Then begin contributing with posts and experiences and turn into part of the community...Every one of us arrived here through the above in one form or another... 😎 👍

GL

Thanks, Flash! Of course I realize spas exist to turn a profit! In this case, though, the recommendation came from a friend, and since they are friends, I believe that person wouldn't be looking to profit off me and was sharing what they genuinely thought. She also told me not to base my choices on her own experience with different peps, since everyone responds differently and what did or didn't work for her might not apply to me. Naturally, because she works alongside the doctor, any pricing at their facility is what she'd have to charge.

Flash-BCR said:

CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:


CuriousV said:

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to this whole world. I gave Sermorelin a shot once and had a good experience with it, though I was also doing face laser treatment at the same time to boost collagen production. The extra perks were a nice bonus - I got leaner and saw better muscle definition.

At this point I'm trying to work out what peptides to move on to. My aims are better skin/hair, getting lean, and adding muscle. I'm a 48 y.o. female. Hormone shifts are getting pretty noticeable, and I'm working on that with my OBGyn doc. Over the past few months I've dealt with low energy, brain fog, and some joint pain.

The peps that keep coming up as recommended for women in my age range are:

-CJC1295 + Ipamorelin

-SS31

-GHK-Cu

That said, I've heard other peps are also great:

-Tesamorelin

-Triz

-Reta

-BPC157

-TB500

-KLOW

Someone I spoke with who works in a clinic handling ordering/distribution told me it's best NOT to combine the peps in KLOW and instead buy them separately, because there's evidence that mixing all 4 of those peps makes the efficacy drop a lot.

That same person also mentioned they ran Triz + NAD+ together and were happy with the results. When comparing SS31 vs. NAD+, they said they liked both, and that SS31 is very popular since it provides clarity/sharpness along with overall focus/energy and no side effects at all (unless the anxious feeling from it counts as a downside for you).

So I suppose what I'm really trying to sort out is what I should take...I'm overwhelmed by all these options, lol.

1: Is the CJC/Ipa combo better or worse than Tesa on its own? Or would Tesa + Reta serve me better? How do they stack up against each other?

2: Is KLOW a better choice than taking GHK-Cu by itself?

3: Should I introduce one at a time to see how I react? Or is it fine to begin several peps simultaneously?

Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts!

The argument here is from the scientific/pharmacology POV

Click to expand...

that's how the person explained it to me (they work with a doc who is a scientist/Phd that does a lot of research on peptides). But they did add that obviously it would run much more price wise to buy them separately vs in a stack but then they argue

Click to expand...
To start with, meds such as Tirzepatide and Retatrutide (the GLPs) are genuinely transformative, and a 'wellness clinic' is far from the ideal place to get them...When it comes to the non-GLP peps you listed, GLPs are an entirely separate topic...

Also, you're aware that nearly every non-GLP peptide lacks any genuine clinical testing data, correct? When wellness clinics describe what they'll do for you, they're basically improvising...lol...So regardless, peptide-regime-selling wellness clinics have just ONE objective. Want to take a guess? ...hint, wellness isn't it...$$

If you want to know what non-GLP peptides might or might not do for you, look into the boards on this site and other places for each individual peptide. For now, stop treating anything a 'wellness clinic' says as more than a scheme to separate you from your hard earned money....After you've built an 'informed' sense of what could work for you, look for a single vial US peptide vendor offering the best prices...and purchase single vials of whichever ones you want to test out....figure out how to reconstitute a pep vial...(once more, search this site and elsewhere for that info)...Test the peptides you bought 1 at a time, spaced across a week or 3 for each...Did anything happen? Was that 'anything' helpful? Would you happily buy it again?

Repeat the process....once that knowledge base is in place, return and pick up how to source both non-GLP and GLP peps that suit you, and anticipate paying a fraction of what your wellness and single vial vendors charge...Then begin contributing with posts and experiences and turn into part of the community...Every one of us arrived here through the above in one form or another... 😎 👍

GL

Right here is my biggest struggle. From everything I've researched and the many sources I've read, I've seen tons of online sellers, but buying online makes me wary — it's a gray market, as everyone knows, and for all I know that vial labeled Reta or some other pep could just be horse piss. I even reached out to a local research lab in my state that carries various peps; the person there was really easy to talk to and knowledgeable, answered every question I had, including about COA availability. Still, how can I be sure their product isn't contaminated with something toxic? The last thing I want is to inject myself believing I'm improving my health when it's actually garbage that causes more harm than good, right? And aren't there something like 3 big China companies where most peps originate, yet you can never tell where all these online suppliers with public websites actually source theirs from. I'm trying to be careful and skeptical, but I still don't know how to properly discern which online vendor is best. Any advice would be really appreciated!
CuriousV, what your friend is telling you is just the doctor's recommendation repeated — and when that doctor stands to gain financially, the recommendation carries no weight. Ultimately the decision belongs to you, and you should trust your instincts to find what makes you content, yet I'd suggest hearing out other perspectives too. Had I simply followed every piece of advice given to me by professionals, chances are I wouldn't be here posting on this forum.
Appreciate it, Pinch! I wound up seeing a functional practitioner that another friend pointed me toward, and I went with what she suggested plus the supplier she personally uses and gives to her clients. Still not the most affordable option, but the lab is US based, and I figure she wouldn't steer me toward anything she considered low quality. Her plan: begin with Reta (micro dosing) alongside GHK-Cu, run a panel of markers, then bring in CJC/Ipa after a month or two, since she's seen great muscle gain results from those. She also mentioned she plans to stay on Reta for the rest of her life 😀
These peptides aren't being made by labs in the US
Even so, when it comes down to it, I'd rather put my faith in a US lab that does testing, plus a physician who personally uses the product and prescribes it to her own patients, over buying these peps from some unknown website or a random person in China blending them up in their kitchen haha
Those vendors source their stock from China, do the compounding in-house, and then tack on a 1000% markup. At some point you'll stop putting up with being overcharged. Stay on the research path, kid. It's simpler than it seems. Wishing you luck.
Sure, that makes sense. For Reta-10 plus GHK-Cu-50, with shipping included, the total came to $170, and they threw in BAC water at no cost. Whether that amounts to a 1000% markup, I can't say—but suppose it does; for a first purchase I'm fine with it. Losing that sum feels preferable to buying something inexpensive from a stranger. Besides, I have faith in the doctor who personally uses it (she's an athlete competing in sports) along with her patients. No doubt you all have your own suppliers, but as a newcomer I'm not acquainted with anyone in the grey market. Naturally, if asking for vendor suggestions were allowed here, I'd do it—but this forum's rules are clear to everyone, so overpaying was the only option I had.
A solid starting point would be https://www.stairwaytogray.com. Additionally, you can use the search feature available on this forum.
 
Back
Top