Need advice on concealing peptides at my in-laws' place

Pick up the hydropeak in its smallest version, then get the inserts designed to keep the peptides inside it. I originally got a mini fridge, but I sent it back since it wouldn't drop under 40 degrees, and I preferred something colder in case I ever wanted to keep food in it too.
 
I suppose it comes down to whether you're packing vials or pens.

My approach is an insulated drink cup — 4 pens fit inside, along with the cold packs meant for an insulin cooler. To keep them from rattling when I pick it up, I wrap the pens in a wash cloth. That way I can tote it around and nobody questions it. Putting your name on it makes people less inclined to peek..

Should they be the curious type and want a look, just say it's a seaweed green drink detox thing. Nobody's going to want to see or smell that.
 
Last summer, after my FIL passed away, I was on branded. Storing it in their fridge wasn't a problem. Then at Christmas, when we came to visit, I packed my grey market stuff along and once more put it in the fridge (and freezer). Nobody questioned me about it or messed with it.
 
Nah, those answers work, but the smart play is to be upfront and stash it where everyone can see. Put a label on it like "sexual drive enhancer" so nobody wants to touch it.

Even better: get your mother in law to assist with your shot (in the bum). After that, I'm sure she won't have any more questions.
 
cat_walk said:

Nah, those answers work, but the smart play is to be upfront and stash it where everyone can see. Put a label on it like "sexual drive enhancer" so nobody wants to touch it.

Even better: get your mother in law to assist with your shot (in the bum). After that, I'm sure she won't have any more questions.
Hahaha, I could tell her it's a peptide for penis enlargement and my mother-in-law will want to check if that's true.
 
Alright, how about using a small cooler bag—I'm thinking of those cylindrical ones I used to carry breast milk in when traveling—and getting several freezer packs to pair with it. Keep the freezer packs in their freezer, then just rotate them out whenever the cooler bag, kept securely in your room, begins to warm up.
 
cheaperseeker said:

An insulin travel cooler works well. Another route is to leave cold packs inside their fridge and rotate them a few times per day.

Putting your peps in the fridge would make me uneasy, since you can't predict when a curious person might poke around your "supplements"—and once they spot vials, they'll assume you're stashing drugs.

On Reddit, every few months some kind of drama pops up where a MIL or a mother stumbles on someone's peps and starts making snarky comments.

My MIL is wonderful, honestly. The injections for my hormone replacement never leave our room — they stay 100% put away. As for the peps, they'll go in a cold pack, and I'll swap that cold pack out each day. Simple.

That's a lot simpler than having to explain something you shouldn't be asked to explain in the first place.
 
Back
Top