Need advice on concealing peptides at my in-laws' place

Omxxl

Explorer
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Location
Europa
Hey everyone!

Next month I'll be staying at my in-laws' house for a couple of weeks. My peptides have to go in the fridge, and I can't let anyone spot them — my wife is the only one who knows. Any suggestions on where to stash them? One thought I had was a supplement container, but that doesn't make sense because supplements don't require cold storage.

Any other ideas?

Thanks for your advice!
 
1. Pick up 1 tin of sardines.

2. Empty the tin out.

3. Put the peptides inside the tin.

4. Stick it in the fridge!

Do all of that, and nobody will go near it.
 
Omxxl said:

Hey everyone!

Next month I'll be staying at my in-laws' house for a couple of weeks. My peptides have to go in the fridge, and I can't let anyone spot them — my wife is the only one who knows. Any suggestions on where to stash them? One thought I had was a supplement container, but that doesn't make sense because supplements don't require cold storage.

Any other ideas?

Thanks for your advice!
If the goal is weight loss or keeping weight steady while staying at another person's place, orfo tablets would be the simplest option. That said, I realize you're also referring to peptides beyond a GLP such as reta.

Is there a spare fridge they rarely use? My guess is no, because that tends to be more common in America than in Europe.
 
If the label read "Vitamin B," do you think they'd care at all? If a person mentioned to me that they were on vitamin B injections, I wouldn't even bother committing it to memory.
 
You could also invent a complete tale about needing heartburn pills (proton pump inhibitors), which drop your B12 down to risky, vegan-range lows, haha. Yet you just can't kick your dependence on those heartburn pills, since your wife's daughter's cooking can really wreak havoc on your GI tract, and you have no warning when she'll do it again—especially because she can't stand your cooking either. On top of that, the constant disputes over meal planning frequently end with nobody eating dinner, which pushes your B12 down even further.
 
randompersonrandom said:

If the label read "Vitamin B," do you think they'd care at all? If a person mentioned to me that they were on vitamin B injections, I wouldn't even bother committing it to memory.
I agree with that suggestion — there are lots of injectable vitamin options. My wife had been taking IM B vitamins well before I had any clue about peptides.
 
petros600 said:

I keep them in a thermos and write “insulin vials” on the label
They're aware that I don't have diabetes

Calm Logic said:

Omxxl said:

Hey everyone!

Next month I'll be staying at my in-laws' house for a couple of weeks. My peptides have to go in the fridge, and I can't let anyone spot them — my wife is the only one who knows. Any suggestions on where to stash them? One thought I had was a supplement container, but that doesn't make sense because supplements don't require cold storage.

Any other ideas?

Thanks for your advice!
If the goal is weight loss or keeping weight steady while staying at another person's place, orfo tablets would be the simplest option. That said, I realize you're also referring to peptides beyond a GLP such as reta.

Is there a spare fridge they rarely use? My guess is no, because that tends to be more common in America than in Europe.
I need to keep reta and hgh safe, And in this area, a second fridge is almost unheard of in homes.
 
Topshelf said:

Grab a small fridge for around $20 and set it up in your room.
I'll check out that kind of fridge, or alternatively I can just tell them I've got vitamins that have to stay cold.
 
Calm Logic said:

You could also invent a complete tale about needing heartburn pills (proton pump inhibitors), which drop your B12 down to risky, vegan-range lows, haha. Yet you just can't kick your dependence on those heartburn pills, since your wife's daughter's cooking can really wreak havoc on your GI tract, and you have no warning when she'll do it again—especially because she can't stand your cooking either. On top of that, the constant disputes over meal planning frequently end with nobody eating dinner, which pushes your B12 down even further.
Hahaha, that could fill a whole Netflix series.
 
Omxxl said:

Topshelf said:

Grab a small fridge for around $20 and set it up in your room.
I'll check out that kind of fridge, or alternatively I can just tell them I've got vitamins that have to stay cold.
Dragging a mini fridge along sounds like way too much hassle. The supplement tub from your first message is a solid idea. Chances are your in-laws have no clue that supplements generally don't go in the fridge — I sure didn't. Plus, some kind of supplement must need cooling, right? If they bring it up, just tell them these supplements are supposed to be refrigerated. Best of all, that's not a lie. Nothing to keep straight. They're your supplements, just not the ones printed on the label.
 
Grogu said:

Omxxl said:

Topshelf said:

Grab a small fridge for around $20 and set it up in your room.
I'll check out that kind of fridge, or alternatively I can just tell them I've got vitamins that have to stay cold.
Dragging a mini fridge along sounds like way too much hassle. The supplement tub from your first message is a solid idea. Chances are your in-laws have no clue that supplements generally don't go in the fridge — I sure didn't. Plus, some kind of supplement must need cooling, right? If they bring it up, just tell them these supplements are supposed to be refrigerated. Best of all, that's not a lie. Nothing to keep straight. They're your supplements, just not the ones printed on the label.
I own probiotics, so I can mention that they require cold storage. Inside the bottom, I'll stash HGH and Reta, then cover them with the capsules on top.
 
Omxxl said:

Grogu said:

Omxxl said:

Topshelf said:

Grab a small fridge for around $20 and set it up in your room.
I'll check out that kind of fridge, or alternatively I can just tell them I've got vitamins that have to stay cold.
Dragging a mini fridge along sounds like way too much hassle. The supplement tub from your first message is a solid idea. Chances are your in-laws have no clue that supplements generally don't go in the fridge — I sure didn't. Plus, some kind of supplement must need cooling, right? If they bring it up, just tell them these supplements are supposed to be refrigerated. Best of all, that's not a lie. Nothing to keep straight. They're your supplements, just not the ones printed on the label.
I own probiotics, so I can mention that they require cold storage. Inside the bottom, I'll stash HGH and Reta, then cover them with the capsules on top.

That container looks perfect! I would never suspect those items weren't meant for the fridge.

And when you do bring it up, keep it brief, even if it comes up. Skip the long explanations and don't get all secretive 😂. You're just talking about your supplements that have to stay cold. That's 100% accurate.
 
What kind of peptides are we talking about?

For Reta, I prepare a smaller travel vial so that the primary vial doesn't have to go through temperature swings, regardless of whether a fridge is available during the trip. If convenient, I'll also keep that short-lived vial at room temperature. For Reta in bac, 2 weeks at room temp isn't an extreme duration.

Another option: administer a dose prior to departure and again once you're back, which lowers the total amount you need and shifts the final injection date earlier than the endpoint, cutting down storage time.
 
I’ve finally stopped hiding my glp1 use — no reason to feel embarrassed, and it’s obvious to everyone once the weight starts coming off anyway — so now I just tell people that any injectable I need to keep cold is “my ozempic” whenever it has to go into my in-laws’ refrigerator.
 
A small fridge, or simply stop caring what anyone thinks. Letting go of others' opinions feels liberating.
 
Back
Top