Need a quick explanation

ThatNextGril said:

Wacky said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

BNLFL said:

Wacky said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
Put simply, the amount of exposure you get depends on which sponsorship tier you're on.
ohhh okay got it, thank you. So it's fair to think that vendors with higher sponsorship tiers are a bit more trusted
No! What makes you think that?

People who bought bigger sponsorship packages simply paid extra to get more visibility. Nothing more to it.

⚠️ VENDOR DISCLAIMER ⚠️
Hmm, I guess not — it just looked like a better deal, since there's no way people would pay money only to end up losing even more through a single purchase.
Reasoning along these lines is exactly how folks end up getting scammed or picking badly when they buy.
obviously i planned to look into it myself, i wouldn’t base everything on a guess without checking it out properly. sorry for making one small assumption, i guess. like i’d really drop 10k on one company just because i came across them one time 😭😭😭
Begin with small orders — that's the route I took. Right now I purchase from 6-7 sources, and with a few of them I'm buying several kits at a time. There are around 12 spots, possibly more, that I keep an eye on for group buys and solid bargains.
yes, that's exactly what I intended to do. I figured on going with several sources. And also, what the hell — my likes were suddenly halved? Last time I looked I had 26, then I went through my alerts and now it says 34. What's going on 😭😭😭
What you're running into is the automated cap that kicks in when someone posts a lot in a short window — the same mechanism people call the "over-eager to rank up" screen.
like, all i'm doing is replying to folks who took the time to answer the stuff i asked, and somehow that gets me in trouble 😭😭😭😭 nothing i've said looks like a bot wrote it, they were real replies. guess i should just quit trying to pick up more info for the time being🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Saying this gently — pause, breathe, and ease up a bit. Your excitement comes through loud and clear, and every one of us has felt that way. Finding a trove of information about something you care about is genuinely thrilling, but like other members have pointed out, this community runs on moderation and a handful of simple, straightforward guidelines. Nobody's leaving, and the archives here hold an enormous amount of valuable material built up across the years; give yourself some room, keep reading steadily, and eventually the pieces will fall into place, I promise. Jumping in to answer other people is encouraged too — it keeps the conversation alive! Still, nothing here needs to happen right away, so simply take pleasure in the journey.
Before you post a new thread, I'd also suggest searching first for the answers you're after. Should that not turn up what you're looking for, head over to Google and type "site: GLP1Chat .com" followed by whatever you're searching for.

Doing this keeps you from coming across as spammy. On top of that, when 100 people each create new threads about the same question, the forum gets muddled, and it becomes even harder for users to locate the information they want.
 
Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Hold on—you signed up just 1 month ahead of me, so how did you manage to rack up that many posts and likes?????
Oh, you caught that... Indeed, that's a curse. The name of it is cursed fingers. My fingers act by themselves, and no matter what I type or write, the curse forces other people to like it.

As for vendors, the moment somebody fills me in, I'll pass the explanation along to you.

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Ohhhh thanks a lot. Damn, 742 posts and 1.3k likes — you're a true veteran. Could you break down how the vendor section differs from marketplace vendor for me?
No problem at all. Calling yourself a veteran? Looks like the "Member since" line right above the posts and likes went unnoticed. Your time here adds up to 3 days, while mine is 33 days.
yeah lol i thought you were a veteran, then i checked your profile and was like wtf. still, getting that many posts and likes in just 33 days is crazy. W fr
This is a supernatural curse. I'll demonstrate.. Just watch this post pull attention as well.
haha I wouldn't object to that curse of yours drawing eyes to this post — I want to get out of no source discussion fast lol, but honestly I'm also here to pick up more from other people's experiences, so either way it works out fr
Yeah — the No Source Discussion label came off once I took my first Reta dose and put up my Intro thread.


/community-link/thread/14936/
I only skimmed part of what you wrote, man — no surprise it was hilarious as hell 😭😭😭
Things occur, as you're aware... You play with language, and eventually it turns amusing
yeah i get what you're saying lol but honestly most people aren't that sharp on their feet 😭😭😭dude was going on about a threesome with reta and tesa
Honestly, this feels a bit like a personal attack. Fine, I'll admit it: I've always had a one-track mind. Once Reta and Tesa started gaining that kind of reputation, I figured I'd give a threesome a shot. Then a bunch of stuff went sideways, Adi and AODi showed up, and things just spiraled, you know? It starts with just 1, and before you know it, you're in over your head.

So, given that you're in London—where I used to do all my hunting—my inner Nostradamus says your No Source lockup ought to wrap up on May 30th. That's when the Met does its free-all-misdemeanor-offenders thing. In the meantime, don't skip any Reta doses, keep your eating clean, and stay in a calorific deficit. This is the UK, after all—what you post on social media is basically public media, so watch yourself and play by the rules. There's a reason Orwell set Nineteen EightyFour in the UK.
 
Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Hold on—you signed up just 1 month ahead of me, so how did you manage to rack up that many posts and likes?????
Oh, you caught that... Indeed, that's a curse. The name of it is cursed fingers. My fingers act by themselves, and no matter what I type or write, the curse forces other people to like it.

As for vendors, the moment somebody fills me in, I'll pass the explanation along to you.

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Ohhhh thanks a lot. Damn, 742 posts and 1.3k likes — you're a true veteran. Could you break down how the vendor section differs from marketplace vendor for me?
No problem at all. Calling yourself a veteran? Looks like the "Member since" line right above the posts and likes went unnoticed. Your time here adds up to 3 days, while mine is 33 days.
yeah lol i thought you were a veteran, then i checked your profile and was like wtf. still, getting that many posts and likes in just 33 days is crazy. W fr
This is a supernatural curse. I'll demonstrate.. Just watch this post pull attention as well.
haha I wouldn't object to that curse of yours drawing eyes to this post — I want to get out of no source discussion fast lol, but honestly I'm also here to pick up more from other people's experiences, so either way it works out fr
Yeah — the No Source Discussion label came off once I took my first Reta dose and put up my Intro thread.


/community-link/thread/14936/
I only skimmed part of what you wrote, man — no surprise it was hilarious as hell 😭😭😭
Things occur, as you're aware... You play with language, and eventually it turns amusing
yeah i get what you're saying lol but honestly most people aren't that sharp on their feet 😭😭😭dude was going on about a threesome with reta and tesa
Honestly, this feels a bit like a personal attack. Fine, I'll admit it: I've always had a one-track mind. Once Reta and Tesa started gaining that kind of reputation, I figured I'd give a threesome a shot. Then a bunch of stuff went sideways, Adi and AODi showed up, and things just spiraled, you know? It starts with just 1, and before you know it, you're in over your head.

So, given that you're in London—where I used to do all my hunting—my inner Nostradamus says your No Source lockup ought to wrap up on May 30th. That's when the Met does its free-all-misdemeanor-offenders thing. In the meantime, don't skip any Reta doses, keep your eating clean, and stay in a calorific deficit. This is the UK, after all—what you post on social media is basically public media, so watch yourself and play by the rules. There's a reason Orwell set Nineteen EightyFour in the UK.
To begin with, George Orwell was English.
 
exploitedworkerbee said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Hold on—you signed up just 1 month ahead of me, so how did you manage to rack up that many posts and likes?????
Oh, you caught that... Indeed, that's a curse. The name of it is cursed fingers. My fingers act by themselves, and no matter what I type or write, the curse forces other people to like it.

As for vendors, the moment somebody fills me in, I'll pass the explanation along to you.

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Ohhhh thanks a lot. Damn, 742 posts and 1.3k likes — you're a true veteran. Could you break down how the vendor section differs from marketplace vendor for me?
No problem at all. Calling yourself a veteran? Looks like the "Member since" line right above the posts and likes went unnoticed. Your time here adds up to 3 days, while mine is 33 days.
yeah lol i thought you were a veteran, then i checked your profile and was like wtf. still, getting that many posts and likes in just 33 days is crazy. W fr
This is a supernatural curse. I'll demonstrate.. Just watch this post pull attention as well.
haha I wouldn't object to that curse of yours drawing eyes to this post — I want to get out of no source discussion fast lol, but honestly I'm also here to pick up more from other people's experiences, so either way it works out fr
Yeah — the No Source Discussion label came off once I took my first Reta dose and put up my Intro thread.


/community-link/thread/14936/
I only skimmed part of what you wrote, man — no surprise it was hilarious as hell 😭😭😭
Things occur, as you're aware... You play with language, and eventually it turns amusing
yeah i get what you're saying lol but honestly most people aren't that sharp on their feet 😭😭😭dude was going on about a threesome with reta and tesa
Honestly, this feels a bit like a personal attack. Fine, I'll admit it: I've always had a one-track mind. Once Reta and Tesa started gaining that kind of reputation, I figured I'd give a threesome a shot. Then a bunch of stuff went sideways, Adi and AODi showed up, and things just spiraled, you know? It starts with just 1, and before you know it, you're in over your head.

So, given that you're in London—where I used to do all my hunting—my inner Nostradamus says your No Source lockup ought to wrap up on May 30th. That's when the Met does its free-all-misdemeanor-offenders thing. In the meantime, don't skip any Reta doses, keep your eating clean, and stay in a calorific deficit. This is the UK, after all—what you post on social media is basically public media, so watch yourself and play by the rules. There's a reason Orwell set Nineteen EightyFour in the UK.
To begin with, George Orwell was English.
Still, that man was a communist who regretted his ways, despised the UK, escaped to Spain, and then hurried back. On top of that, the Anglosphere contains 10 times as many English speakers beyond the UK as inside it. Without question, this deluded fellow was a visionary, even with his twisted sense of right and wrong. In the end, he chose to pen his greatest work while he was practically at death's door.
 
Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
Beneath each thread's title, you'll find a '' watch'' button. It alerts you whenever someone adds a new post to that thread. As for judging whether a vendor is legit, that comes down to how many reviews other members have piled up. Try the search bar, and go through reviews on their telegrams. U can check meso-rx as well for testimonies
 
Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Hold on—you signed up just 1 month ahead of me, so how did you manage to rack up that many posts and likes?????
This guy is obviously on another level.

Wacky said:

FartfulCodger said:

Wacky said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
Put simply, the amount of exposure you get depends on which sponsorship tier you're on.
ohhh okay got it, thank you. So it's fair to think that vendors with higher sponsorship tiers are a bit more trusted
Zip might be able to give you a clearer answer, but from what I understand, it's NO. The only real distinction is that they've spent more money. Still, that likely means they're usually the more established ones. As for marketplace vendors, those are frequently names nobody recognizes.
I get what you mean, but honestly I can't see scammers dropping that kind of money just to get pushed up front. Keeping a spot like that going would be a real hassle, right? Especially if it costs a lot to stay promoted that heavily.
If a scammer tried to sell here, they'd be torn apart right away. The people on this forum show no mercy.
 
randompersonrandom said:

My. Would you just LOOK at all this.
What, what? Where?

mybodyisasewer said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Hold on—you signed up just 1 month ahead of me, so how did you manage to rack up that many posts and likes?????
This guy is obviously on another level.

Wacky said:

FartfulCodger said:

Wacky said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
Put simply, the amount of exposure you get depends on which sponsorship tier you're on.
ohhh okay got it, thank you. So it's fair to think that vendors with higher sponsorship tiers are a bit more trusted
Zip might be able to give you a clearer answer, but from what I understand, it's NO. The only real distinction is that they've spent more money. Still, that likely means they're usually the more established ones. As for marketplace vendors, those are frequently names nobody recognizes.
I get what you mean, but honestly I can't see scammers dropping that kind of money just to get pushed up front. Keeping a spot like that going would be a real hassle, right? Especially if it costs a lot to stay promoted that heavily.
If a scammer tried to sell here, they'd be torn apart right away. The people on this forum show no mercy.
That checks out. I showed up 26 days early because Conan the Barbarian OST was playing and my mom was listening to it that day. I had no choice but to come out and jam.
 
Wacky said:

BNLFL said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

BNLFL said:

Wacky said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
Put simply, the amount of exposure you get depends on which sponsorship tier you're on.
ohhh okay got it, thank you. So it's fair to think that vendors with higher sponsorship tiers are a bit more trusted
No! What makes you think that?

People who bought bigger sponsorship packages simply paid extra to get more visibility. Nothing more to it.

⚠️ VENDOR DISCLAIMER ⚠️
Hmm, I guess not — it just looked like a better deal, since there's no way people would pay money only to end up losing even more through a single purchase.
Reasoning along these lines is exactly how folks end up getting scammed or picking badly when they buy.
obviously i planned to look into it myself, i wouldn’t base everything on a guess without checking it out properly. sorry for making one small assumption, i guess. like i’d really drop 10k on one company just because i came across them one time 😭😭😭
Begin with small orders — that's the route I took. Right now I purchase from 6-7 sources, and with a few of them I'm buying several kits at a time. There are around 12 spots, possibly more, that I keep an eye on for group buys and solid bargains.
yes, that's exactly what I intended to do. I figured on going with several sources. And also, what the hell — my likes were suddenly halved? Last time I looked I had 26, then I went through my alerts and now it says 34. What's going on 😭😭😭
What you're running into is the automated cap that kicks in when someone posts a lot in a short window — the same mechanism people call the "over-eager to rank up" screen.
Thanks, that's a nice feature. I'm going to check with the admin over at the Ford-focused car forum where I moderate to see if they'd be willing to implement it. We constantly have people inflating their post counts just so they can get into restricted sections.
i wasn't trying to spam at all 😔😔i was simply talking back and forth with someone + he kept liking every post/reply i made oh well gotta let it go fr

ThatNextGril said:

Wacky said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

BNLFL said:

Wacky said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
Put simply, the amount of exposure you get depends on which sponsorship tier you're on.
ohhh okay got it, thank you. So it's fair to think that vendors with higher sponsorship tiers are a bit more trusted
No! What makes you think that?

People who bought bigger sponsorship packages simply paid extra to get more visibility. Nothing more to it.

⚠️ VENDOR DISCLAIMER ⚠️
Hmm, I guess not — it just looked like a better deal, since there's no way people would pay money only to end up losing even more through a single purchase.
Reasoning along these lines is exactly how folks end up getting scammed or picking badly when they buy.
obviously i planned to look into it myself, i wouldn’t base everything on a guess without checking it out properly. sorry for making one small assumption, i guess. like i’d really drop 10k on one company just because i came across them one time 😭😭😭
Begin with small orders — that's the route I took. Right now I purchase from 6-7 sources, and with a few of them I'm buying several kits at a time. There are around 12 spots, possibly more, that I keep an eye on for group buys and solid bargains.
yes, that's exactly what I intended to do. I figured on going with several sources. And also, what the hell — my likes were suddenly halved? Last time I looked I had 26, then I went through my alerts and now it says 34. What's going on 😭😭😭
What you're running into is the automated cap that kicks in when someone posts a lot in a short window — the same mechanism people call the "over-eager to rank up" screen.
like, all i'm doing is replying to folks who took the time to answer the stuff i asked, and somehow that gets me in trouble 😭😭😭😭 nothing i've said looks like a bot wrote it, they were real replies. guess i should just quit trying to pick up more info for the time being🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Saying this gently — pause, breathe, and ease up a bit. Your excitement comes through loud and clear, and every one of us has felt that way. Finding a trove of information about something you care about is genuinely thrilling, but like other members have pointed out, this community runs on moderation and a handful of simple, straightforward guidelines. Nobody's leaving, and the archives here hold an enormous amount of valuable material built up across the years; give yourself some room, keep reading steadily, and eventually the pieces will fall into place, I promise. Jumping in to answer other people is encouraged too — it keeps the conversation alive! Still, nothing here needs to happen right away, so simply take pleasure in the journey.
Yes. Spend a bit of time going through this New Member area --




New Member Posting Limitations





051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
Vriende said:

Wacky said:

BNLFL said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

BNLFL said:

Wacky said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
Put simply, the amount of exposure you get depends on which sponsorship tier you're on.
ohhh okay got it, thank you. So it's fair to think that vendors with higher sponsorship tiers are a bit more trusted
No! What makes you think that?

People who bought bigger sponsorship packages simply paid extra to get more visibility. Nothing more to it.

⚠️ VENDOR DISCLAIMER ⚠️
Hmm, I guess not — it just looked like a better deal, since there's no way people would pay money only to end up losing even more through a single purchase.
Reasoning along these lines is exactly how folks end up getting scammed or picking badly when they buy.
obviously i planned to look into it myself, i wouldn’t base everything on a guess without checking it out properly. sorry for making one small assumption, i guess. like i’d really drop 10k on one company just because i came across them one time 😭😭😭
Begin with small orders — that's the route I took. Right now I purchase from 6-7 sources, and with a few of them I'm buying several kits at a time. There are around 12 spots, possibly more, that I keep an eye on for group buys and solid bargains.
yes, that's exactly what I intended to do. I figured on going with several sources. And also, what the hell — my likes were suddenly halved? Last time I looked I had 26, then I went through my alerts and now it says 34. What's going on 😭😭😭
What you're running into is the automated cap that kicks in when someone posts a lot in a short window — the same mechanism people call the "over-eager to rank up" screen.
Thanks, that's a nice feature. I'm going to check with the admin over at the Ford-focused car forum where I moderate to see if they'd be willing to implement it. We constantly have people inflating their post counts just so they can get into restricted sections.
i wasn't trying to spam at all 😔😔i was simply talking back and forth with someone + he kept liking every post/reply i made oh well gotta let it go fr

ThatNextGril said:

Wacky said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

BNLFL said:

Wacky said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
Put simply, the amount of exposure you get depends on which sponsorship tier you're on.
ohhh okay got it, thank you. So it's fair to think that vendors with higher sponsorship tiers are a bit more trusted
No! What makes you think that?

People who bought bigger sponsorship packages simply paid extra to get more visibility. Nothing more to it.

⚠️ VENDOR DISCLAIMER ⚠️
Hmm, I guess not — it just looked like a better deal, since there's no way people would pay money only to end up losing even more through a single purchase.
Reasoning along these lines is exactly how folks end up getting scammed or picking badly when they buy.
obviously i planned to look into it myself, i wouldn’t base everything on a guess without checking it out properly. sorry for making one small assumption, i guess. like i’d really drop 10k on one company just because i came across them one time 😭😭😭
Begin with small orders — that's the route I took. Right now I purchase from 6-7 sources, and with a few of them I'm buying several kits at a time. There are around 12 spots, possibly more, that I keep an eye on for group buys and solid bargains.
yes, that's exactly what I intended to do. I figured on going with several sources. And also, what the hell — my likes were suddenly halved? Last time I looked I had 26, then I went through my alerts and now it says 34. What's going on 😭😭😭
What you're running into is the automated cap that kicks in when someone posts a lot in a short window — the same mechanism people call the "over-eager to rank up" screen.
like, all i'm doing is replying to folks who took the time to answer the stuff i asked, and somehow that gets me in trouble 😭😭😭😭 nothing i've said looks like a bot wrote it, they were real replies. guess i should just quit trying to pick up more info for the time being🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Saying this gently — pause, breathe, and ease up a bit. Your excitement comes through loud and clear, and every one of us has felt that way. Finding a trove of information about something you care about is genuinely thrilling, but like other members have pointed out, this community runs on moderation and a handful of simple, straightforward guidelines. Nobody's leaving, and the archives here hold an enormous amount of valuable material built up across the years; give yourself some room, keep reading steadily, and eventually the pieces will fall into place, I promise. Jumping in to answer other people is encouraged too — it keeps the conversation alive! Still, nothing here needs to happen right away, so simply take pleasure in the journey.
Yes. Spend a bit of time going through this New Member area --




New Member Posting Limitations





View attachment 11592


GLP1Chat.com
I already went through it, but thanks anyway
 

Attachments

  • 051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png
    051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top