Gt3294a said:
Wacky said:
Gt3294a said:
Wacky said:
FartfulCodger said:
Wacky said:
ZippityDooDah said:
Wacky said:
Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
Put simply, the amount of exposure you get depends on which sponsorship tier you're on.
ohhh okay got it, thank you. So it's fair to think that vendors with higher sponsorship tiers are a bit more trusted
Zip might be able to give you a clearer answer, but from what I understand, it's NO. The only real distinction is that they've spent more money. Still, that likely means they're usually the more established ones. As for marketplace vendors, those are frequently names nobody recognizes.
I get what you mean, but honestly I can't see scammers dropping that kind of money just to get pushed up front. Keeping a spot like that going would be a real hassle, right? Especially if it costs a lot to stay promoted that heavily.
Scammer reports exist too, and you'll come across negative feedback for certain ones (though it isn't always justified). So the reasoning goes: a vendor who's stuck around for a while and carries solid reviews is probably a positive indicator. Funny enough, that's pretty much how things have worked for 30 years across grey and black markets, ever since the Internet took off.
hmmmm the individuals I had my eye on are listed under the marketplace vendor section
These individuals come up constantly. In fact, one of them has a pretty amusing origin-story argument that dragged on for months. As far as I can recall, the bulk of that back-and-forth happened inside the thread for the vendor location, though it leaked into other areas too. Once endo problems appeared, followed by a significant SS-31 dosing problem involving various vendors, word spread pretty fast. So that's what I'm getting at — that's exactly what makes these kinds of sites so great.