Need a quick explanation

Wacky

Explorer
Joined
May 17, 2026
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
London
Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
 
Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
 
Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Ohhhh thanks a lot. Damn, 742 posts and 1.3k likes — you're a true veteran. Could you break down how the vendor section differs from marketplace vendor for me?
 
Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Hold on—you signed up just 1 month ahead of me, so how did you manage to rack up that many posts and likes?????
 
Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Ohhhh thanks a lot. Damn, 742 posts and 1.3k likes — you're a true veteran. Could you break down how the vendor section differs from marketplace vendor for me?
No problem at all. Calling yourself a veteran? Looks like the "Member since" line right above the posts and likes went unnoticed. Your time here adds up to 3 days, while mine is 33 days.
 
Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
I don't really know either—when I want to check someone out, I just type in their name or whatever they go by and look at the results. As for me, Injection Shop is the only one I've ever ordered from.
 
Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Ohhhh thanks a lot. Damn, 742 posts and 1.3k likes — you're a true veteran. Could you break down how the vendor section differs from marketplace vendor for me?
No problem at all. Calling yourself a veteran? Looks like the "Member since" line right above the posts and likes went unnoticed. Your time here adds up to 3 days, while mine is 33 days.
yeah lol i thought you were a veteran, then i checked your profile and was like wtf. still, getting that many posts and likes in just 33 days is crazy. W fr
 
BNLFL said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
I don't really know either—when I want to check someone out, I just type in their name or whatever they go by and look at the results. As for me, Injection Shop is the only one I've ever ordered from.
yeah, though judging by what ur vendor is called, it seems like their prices are high + they dont offer cheap kits.
 
Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Hold on—you signed up just 1 month ahead of me, so how did you manage to rack up that many posts and likes?????
Oh, you caught that... Indeed, that's a curse. The name of it is cursed fingers. My fingers act by themselves, and no matter what I type or write, the curse forces other people to like it.

As for vendors, the moment somebody fills me in, I'll pass the explanation along to you.

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Ohhhh thanks a lot. Damn, 742 posts and 1.3k likes — you're a true veteran. Could you break down how the vendor section differs from marketplace vendor for me?
No problem at all. Calling yourself a veteran? Looks like the "Member since" line right above the posts and likes went unnoticed. Your time here adds up to 3 days, while mine is 33 days.
yeah lol i thought you were a veteran, then i checked your profile and was like wtf. still, getting that many posts and likes in just 33 days is crazy. W fr
This is a supernatural curse. I'll demonstrate.. Just watch this post pull attention as well.
 
Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Hold on—you signed up just 1 month ahead of me, so how did you manage to rack up that many posts and likes?????
Oh, you caught that... Indeed, that's a curse. The name of it is cursed fingers. My fingers act by themselves, and no matter what I type or write, the curse forces other people to like it.

As for vendors, the moment somebody fills me in, I'll pass the explanation along to you.

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Ohhhh thanks a lot. Damn, 742 posts and 1.3k likes — you're a true veteran. Could you break down how the vendor section differs from marketplace vendor for me?
No problem at all. Calling yourself a veteran? Looks like the "Member since" line right above the posts and likes went unnoticed. Your time here adds up to 3 days, while mine is 33 days.
yeah lol i thought you were a veteran, then i checked your profile and was like wtf. still, getting that many posts and likes in just 33 days is crazy. W fr
This is a supernatural curse. I'll demonstrate.. Just watch this post pull attention as well.
haha I wouldn't object to that curse of yours drawing eyes to this post — I want to get out of no source discussion fast lol, but honestly I'm also here to pick up more from other people's experiences, so either way it works out fr
 
Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Hold on—you signed up just 1 month ahead of me, so how did you manage to rack up that many posts and likes?????
Oh, you caught that... Indeed, that's a curse. The name of it is cursed fingers. My fingers act by themselves, and no matter what I type or write, the curse forces other people to like it.

As for vendors, the moment somebody fills me in, I'll pass the explanation along to you.

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Ohhhh thanks a lot. Damn, 742 posts and 1.3k likes — you're a true veteran. Could you break down how the vendor section differs from marketplace vendor for me?
No problem at all. Calling yourself a veteran? Looks like the "Member since" line right above the posts and likes went unnoticed. Your time here adds up to 3 days, while mine is 33 days.
yeah lol i thought you were a veteran, then i checked your profile and was like wtf. still, getting that many posts and likes in just 33 days is crazy. W fr
This is a supernatural curse. I'll demonstrate.. Just watch this post pull attention as well.
haha I wouldn't object to that curse of yours drawing eyes to this post — I want to get out of no source discussion fast lol, but honestly I'm also here to pick up more from other people's experiences, so either way it works out fr
Just interact by posting or liking, and eventually it will be available.
 
Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Hold on—you signed up just 1 month ahead of me, so how did you manage to rack up that many posts and likes?????
Oh, you caught that... Indeed, that's a curse. The name of it is cursed fingers. My fingers act by themselves, and no matter what I type or write, the curse forces other people to like it.

As for vendors, the moment somebody fills me in, I'll pass the explanation along to you.

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Ohhhh thanks a lot. Damn, 742 posts and 1.3k likes — you're a true veteran. Could you break down how the vendor section differs from marketplace vendor for me?
No problem at all. Calling yourself a veteran? Looks like the "Member since" line right above the posts and likes went unnoticed. Your time here adds up to 3 days, while mine is 33 days.
yeah lol i thought you were a veteran, then i checked your profile and was like wtf. still, getting that many posts and likes in just 33 days is crazy. W fr
This is a supernatural curse. I'll demonstrate.. Just watch this post pull attention as well.
haha I wouldn't object to that curse of yours drawing eyes to this post — I want to get out of no source discussion fast lol, but honestly I'm also here to pick up more from other people's experiences, so either way it works out fr
Yeah — the No Source Discussion label came off once I took my first Reta dose and put up my Intro thread.


/community-link/thread/14936/
 
BNLFL said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Hold on—you signed up just 1 month ahead of me, so how did you manage to rack up that many posts and likes?????
Oh, you caught that... Indeed, that's a curse. The name of it is cursed fingers. My fingers act by themselves, and no matter what I type or write, the curse forces other people to like it.

As for vendors, the moment somebody fills me in, I'll pass the explanation along to you.

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Ohhhh thanks a lot. Damn, 742 posts and 1.3k likes — you're a true veteran. Could you break down how the vendor section differs from marketplace vendor for me?
No problem at all. Calling yourself a veteran? Looks like the "Member since" line right above the posts and likes went unnoticed. Your time here adds up to 3 days, while mine is 33 days.
yeah lol i thought you were a veteran, then i checked your profile and was like wtf. still, getting that many posts and likes in just 33 days is crazy. W fr
This is a supernatural curse. I'll demonstrate.. Just watch this post pull attention as well.
haha I wouldn't object to that curse of yours drawing eyes to this post — I want to get out of no source discussion fast lol, but honestly I'm also here to pick up more from other people's experiences, so either way it works out fr
Just interact by posting or liking, and eventually it will be available.
Your stats are absolutely wild as well, damn
 
Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Hold on—you signed up just 1 month ahead of me, so how did you manage to rack up that many posts and likes?????
Oh, you caught that... Indeed, that's a curse. The name of it is cursed fingers. My fingers act by themselves, and no matter what I type or write, the curse forces other people to like it.

As for vendors, the moment somebody fills me in, I'll pass the explanation along to you.

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Ohhhh thanks a lot. Damn, 742 posts and 1.3k likes — you're a true veteran. Could you break down how the vendor section differs from marketplace vendor for me?
No problem at all. Calling yourself a veteran? Looks like the "Member since" line right above the posts and likes went unnoticed. Your time here adds up to 3 days, while mine is 33 days.
yeah lol i thought you were a veteran, then i checked your profile and was like wtf. still, getting that many posts and likes in just 33 days is crazy. W fr
This is a supernatural curse. I'll demonstrate.. Just watch this post pull attention as well.
haha I wouldn't object to that curse of yours drawing eyes to this post — I want to get out of no source discussion fast lol, but honestly I'm also here to pick up more from other people's experiences, so either way it works out fr
Yeah — the No Source Discussion label came off once I took my first Reta dose and put up my Intro thread.


/community-link/thread/14936/
I only skimmed part of what you wrote, man — no surprise it was hilarious as hell 😭😭😭
 
Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
Put simply, the amount of exposure you get depends on which sponsorship tier you're on.
 
Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Hold on—you signed up just 1 month ahead of me, so how did you manage to rack up that many posts and likes?????
Oh, you caught that... Indeed, that's a curse. The name of it is cursed fingers. My fingers act by themselves, and no matter what I type or write, the curse forces other people to like it.

As for vendors, the moment somebody fills me in, I'll pass the explanation along to you.

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Ohhhh thanks a lot. Damn, 742 posts and 1.3k likes — you're a true veteran. Could you break down how the vendor section differs from marketplace vendor for me?
No problem at all. Calling yourself a veteran? Looks like the "Member since" line right above the posts and likes went unnoticed. Your time here adds up to 3 days, while mine is 33 days.
yeah lol i thought you were a veteran, then i checked your profile and was like wtf. still, getting that many posts and likes in just 33 days is crazy. W fr
This is a supernatural curse. I'll demonstrate.. Just watch this post pull attention as well.
haha I wouldn't object to that curse of yours drawing eyes to this post — I want to get out of no source discussion fast lol, but honestly I'm also here to pick up more from other people's experiences, so either way it works out fr
Yeah — the No Source Discussion label came off once I took my first Reta dose and put up my Intro thread.


/community-link/thread/14936/
I only skimmed part of what you wrote, man — no surprise it was hilarious as hell 😭😭😭
Things occur, as you're aware... You play with language, and eventually it turns amusing
 
ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
Put simply, the amount of exposure you get depends on which sponsorship tier you're on.
ohhh okay got it, thank you. So it's fair to think that vendors with higher sponsorship tiers are a bit more trusted
 
Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Hold on—you signed up just 1 month ahead of me, so how did you manage to rack up that many posts and likes?????
Oh, you caught that... Indeed, that's a curse. The name of it is cursed fingers. My fingers act by themselves, and no matter what I type or write, the curse forces other people to like it.

As for vendors, the moment somebody fills me in, I'll pass the explanation along to you.

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Smiter said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
When someone quotes your post in that manner, a notification bell will come your way. Should they simply reply without including the quote, then no bells will be given. You'll need to keep an eye on the thread yourself.
Ohhhh thanks a lot. Damn, 742 posts and 1.3k likes — you're a true veteran. Could you break down how the vendor section differs from marketplace vendor for me?
No problem at all. Calling yourself a veteran? Looks like the "Member since" line right above the posts and likes went unnoticed. Your time here adds up to 3 days, while mine is 33 days.
yeah lol i thought you were a veteran, then i checked your profile and was like wtf. still, getting that many posts and likes in just 33 days is crazy. W fr
This is a supernatural curse. I'll demonstrate.. Just watch this post pull attention as well.
haha I wouldn't object to that curse of yours drawing eyes to this post — I want to get out of no source discussion fast lol, but honestly I'm also here to pick up more from other people's experiences, so either way it works out fr
Yeah — the No Source Discussion label came off once I took my first Reta dose and put up my Intro thread.


/community-link/thread/14936/
I only skimmed part of what you wrote, man — no surprise it was hilarious as hell 😭😭😭
Things occur, as you're aware... You play with language, and eventually it turns amusing
yeah i get what you're saying lol but honestly most people aren't that sharp on their feet 😭😭😭dude was going on about a threesome with reta and tesa
 
Wacky said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
Put simply, the amount of exposure you get depends on which sponsorship tier you're on.
ohhh okay got it, thank you. So it's fair to think that vendors with higher sponsorship tiers are a bit more trusted
Zip might be able to give you a clearer answer, but from what I understand, it's NO. The only real distinction is that they've spent more money. Still, that likely means they're usually the more established ones. As for marketplace vendors, those are frequently names nobody recognizes.
 
FartfulCodger said:

Wacky said:

ZippityDooDah said:

Wacky said:

Can anyone break down how the vendor section differs from the marketplace vendor? Does the marketplace vendor section feature more well-known vendors, or is it simply a spot for vendors to advertise their own business? Another thing: I don't appear to be able to view replies to my posts. All I can see is when someone likes my post (since that shows up in the bell icon at the top right). So if anyone has an answer, please like it so I can return to it. I'm still pretty confused about how to get around this site fully. And if you could explain how to check replies, please do.
Put simply, the amount of exposure you get depends on which sponsorship tier you're on.
ohhh okay got it, thank you. So it's fair to think that vendors with higher sponsorship tiers are a bit more trusted
Zip might be able to give you a clearer answer, but from what I understand, it's NO. The only real distinction is that they've spent more money. Still, that likely means they're usually the more established ones. As for marketplace vendors, those are frequently names nobody recognizes.
I get what you mean, but honestly I can't see scammers dropping that kind of money just to get pushed up front. Keeping a spot like that going would be a real hassle, right? Especially if it costs a lot to stay promoted that heavily.
 
Back
Top