NAD+

bamagirl26

Explorer
Joined
Jul 14, 2026
Messages
349
Reaction score
0
Location
NE
I'm thinking about picking up some NAD+ in a buffered form, since I keep hearing it does wonders for the skin. Does anyone have a source they're genuinely pleased with — one that causes very little stinging or bruising and mixes without any recon headaches? From what I can tell, NAD+ can be a bit temperamental. Thanks!
 
nad+ is something I really like. Whether the version I have is buffered, I can't recall. The vendor I got it from isn't one I'd point people toward, since my experience with them wasn't great. That said, it showed up in a group buy not long ago, and I picked up 4 kits.

A lot of dilution is required. My mix is 1000mg into 10ml bac. Before training I pin 50 units, which works out to 50mg. Inside of 5 minutes my lungs feel improved. As for my skin, I can't say what effect it has, because I began ghk-cu around the same time. Maybe others will share their input.
 
I'm a big fan of nad+. Whether the version I have is buffered, I honestly can't recall. The vendor I got it from isn't one I'd point people toward, since my experience with them wasn't great. That said, it recently showed up in a group buy, so I picked up 4 kits.

Dilution matters a lot with this stuff. My mix is 1000mg into 10ml bac. Then I draw 50 units, which works out to 50mg, and take it ahead of a workout. Inside of 5 minutes my lungs feal better. As far as my skin goes, I have no idea what effect it's having, because I began ghk-cu around the same time. Hopefully other chime in.
 
Skincare isn't something I can speak to, but when it comes to NAD+ for energy and similar benefits, I'm firmly on board. On the reconstitution side, if stinging is a worry, using BAC saline may cut down on some of that "spiciness." Hospira brand BAC saline can even be found, and it costs roughly 1/2 of what their regular BAC water runs.
 
Shittersfull said:

nad+ is something I really like. Whether the version I have is buffered, I can't recall. The vendor I got it from isn't one I'd point people toward, since my experience with them wasn't great. That said, it showed up in a group buy not long ago, and I picked up 4 kits.

A lot of dilution is required. My mix is 1000mg into 10ml bac. Before training I pin 50 units, which works out to 50mg. Inside of 5 minutes my lungs feel improved. As for my skin, I can't say what effect it has, because I began ghk-cu around the same time. Maybe others will share their input.
Wait, your lungs??? That's a new one on me?
 
Riviera said:

Wait, your lungs??? That's a new one on me?
So far, the only people who've reported this are my wife and myself. Without fail, just minutes after injecting, my breathing improves. For 5-10 minutes the change is really obvious. Could it be that both of our lungs simply aren't in the best condition? The first time, I figured it was pure coincidence. But no — I'm now finishing my 3rd vial, which works out to roughly 50 injections. And each and every time, my lungs feel like they open up.
 
Shittersfull said:

So far, the only people who've reported this are my wife and myself. Without fail, just minutes after injecting, my breathing improves. For 5-10 minutes the change is really obvious. Could it be that both of our lungs simply aren't in the best condition? The first time, I figured it was pure coincidence. But no — I'm now finishing my 3rd vial, which works out to roughly 50 injections. And each and every time, my lungs feel like they open up.
So your wife picks up on it too?

This is what ai has to say about it:

It's plausible that you're dealing with lung inflamation and the nad brings it down.
 
Riviera said:

So your wife picks up on it too?

This is what ai has to say about it:

It's plausible that you're dealing with lung inflamation and the nad brings it down.
That's interesting....As for me, I haven't noticed a thing, though I'd say my lungs are doing their job just fine....Still, if SF is experiencing that, good for them!....
 
Flash-BCR said:

That's interesting....As for me, I haven't noticed a thing, though I'd say my lungs are doing their job just fine....Still, if SF is experiencing that, good for them!....
It could be worth having your doctor look into that for you....when there's something serious going on, you'd want to be aware of it......Next time I take my Nad shot, which is a few days off, I'll pay attention to whether my breathing changes at all....I'm taking it as well...
 
Riviera said:

It could be worth having your doctor look into that for you....when there's something serious going on, you'd want to be aware of it......Next time I take my Nad shot, which is a few days off, I'll pay attention to whether my breathing changes at all....I'm taking it as well...
You're likely correct that I should bring it up with my doctor.

Roughly 12 years back, both my wife and I came down with the H1N1 flu. In 3 weeks I dropped 45 lbs. It became double pneumonia. I cracked a rib from coughing so hard. Ever since then, my lungs haven't been the same.
 
Back
Top