Tug Speedman
Explorer
Hey everyone. I’ve got an NJ-1000 (NAD +) vial that I mixed with 5ML of Hosp/BAC. The puck dissolved cleanly, and for the first 2 days of dosing there was nothing unusual. When I took it out of the fridge today, though, it had turned into a cloudy gel sitting at the bottom of the vial. The storage temp is 37F, which peppedia and peptide dosages both confirm is fine. Nothing else on that same tray froze or crystallized, so accidental freezing of my NAD seems unlikely.
After 15 minutes at room temp with some rolling, it went back to liquid. Now, however, I can spot tiny white grainy sand-like particles. I filtered it and it came out crystal clear again. Took another dose and I feel completely fine.
I asked AI and it told me to recon with 10ML, saying my original mix was too concentrated. On the other hand, peptidedosages and peppedia both say (I believe) that the NJ1000 (NAD +) bottle should be reconstituted with 3ML. That’s a lot less than the 5ML I used on this bottle.
What in the world was I looking at, what did I do wrong, and how can I prevent it? Thanks!
After 15 minutes at room temp with some rolling, it went back to liquid. Now, however, I can spot tiny white grainy sand-like particles. I filtered it and it came out crystal clear again. Took another dose and I feel completely fine.
I asked AI and it told me to recon with 10ML, saying my original mix was too concentrated. On the other hand, peptidedosages and peppedia both say (I believe) that the NJ1000 (NAD +) bottle should be reconstituted with 3ML. That’s a lot less than the 5ML I used on this bottle.
What in the world was I looking at, what did I do wrong, and how can I prevent it? Thanks!