NAD+ Producing Surprising Outcomes in Long-Term Drug Users

ronin365

Explorer
Joined
Jan 20, 2026
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas, TX
I've been helping a handful of individuals get started with peptides lately, checking in on how they're doing and offering guidance or answering their questions. Among the feedback coming my way, what NAD+ seems to be doing stands out the most.

With daily NAD+ injections at 50mg or higher, I've heard from two individuals who stopped meth abruptly without tapering, and another who came off Adderall. All of them are middle aged, and the meth users started in their teens--one had been using for 38 years. Those two describe having steady energy and zero cravings for meth. To me, that's remarkable. Has anyone else encountered something similar?
 
Interesting!!! There is 1 individual I know who takes NAD+ nearly every day, and she quit meth. . Whether her usage was heavy enough to count as addiction, I can't say, but these days she has zero desire for it.
 
ronin365 said:

I've been helping a handful of individuals get started with peptides lately, checking in on how they're doing and offering guidance or answering their questions. Among the feedback coming my way, what NAD+ seems to be doing stands out the most.

With daily NAD+ injections at 50mg or higher, I've heard from two individuals who stopped meth abruptly without tapering, and another who came off Adderall. All of them are middle aged, and the meth users started in their teens--one had been using for 38 years. Those two describe having steady energy and zero cravings for meth. To me, that's remarkable. Has anyone else encountered something similar?
Back in the late 20th century, NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) therapy got its start in Mexico, largely through Dr. William Hitt, and it was given intravenously to treat addiction and substance withdrawal. [1] (https://nadresearch.org/therapeutic-effect-of-brnad/)Early History and Addiction TreatmentDr. William Hitt's Protocols: Dr. Hitt worked out specific intravenous (IV) protocols in Mexico, combining nutrients in order to reduce the intense cravings and bodily symptoms that come with alcohol and opioid withdrawal.

I came across this some time ago, and it might be of interest to you.
 
ronin365 said:


I recently got a few people into peptides and I keep tabs on their journey and make recommendation/answer questions. Of the reports I am getting back, the effects NAD+ is having is most interesting.

So far with daily NAD+ injections of 50mg or more, I have reports of two people quitting meth cold turkey and one person getting off Adderall. All three are middle aged and the meth users have been users since their teenage year-- one using meth for 38 years. The meth users report clean energy and no desire to use meth at all. This is astounding to me. Anyone else come across anything like this?

Click to expand...
That makes me curious about which neural pathways NAD shares with Ibogaine. From what I understand, Ibogaine changes the expression of the GDNF and BDNF genes, which is why people are able to stop cold turkey. VERY INTERESTING! And it's great for those folks who get to be free again.
 
Back
Top